>>New players:
>pastebin.com/55KZTiUK
>>Multiple hero video guides
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr
>>Wikis:
>forhonor.wikia.com
>forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki
>>Character damage values
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0
>>Gear modifier values
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609
>>Friends list sign up Doc:
>docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1
>>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915
>>War of Factions:
>forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/
>>PVP Stat Tracker:
>fhtracker.com/
>>Story mode collectibles:
>gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
>gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
>gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
>Previous thread:

FIXING PREVIOUS THREAD POST
sorry first time making a new thread

FIRST FOR REMOVE PEACEKEEPERS

Reminder that PKs deserve nothing but death

>threadly reminder that Raider is a peacekeeper killer

First time playing in weeks. Two questions.

1. What the hell happened to the Valkyrie? It's like Warden and PK had a hate baby together.
2. Why are a bunch of basic colors now locked?

Will they save us?

how the fuck do you fight a good shugoki
>parries everything
>smacks into a wall
>repeat with super fast top lights in between

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

I'm going to marry Nobushi!

t.warden

Better Warden ornaments when?

Is someone kind enough to give me the discord link

>super fast top lights

His lights are easy as hell to parry. Just stay away from walls and at the very least block his lights (they're not fast, like at all) and he can't do anything but unlock games.

kill yourself

I want Ninja to be good, because I want a dual wielding assassin that isn't braindead like PK, but I also want it to be trash because of the kind of braindead people who play PK.

Valkyrie had a 36% winrate in duels in the first couple weeks, far below the acceptable 45-55% margin. She was massively buffed with improved attack speed on the whole and a bit of extra damage.

>metalkid267

The patch should hopefully save us

Im expecting a large patch before the DLC though

>they're not fast
They're faster than Kensei's, same speed as Orochi's.

I'm pretty sure Ubisoft learned their lesson from Peacekeeper and will try to avoid the bullshit that made her so oppressive.

No, you want it to be trash because it combines the PK demo with the roach demo.

Cancer is nothing. Ninja is potential ebola.

Never ever

>tfw buncha goons duking it out while im trying to relax
sigh

>Daubeny's Ornament and Chest
>Holden's Arms
>Mysterious Background Warden's Helmet

I NEED THESE

DAUBENY

You basically just rephrased what I said, bud.

okay i am physically unable to do player vs player matches

what AI matches do I grind Valk up from level 12 to Rep 3 with?

THATS IT
Im tired of getting fucked in the ass, trying to play underdogs like LB
Time to play conqueror

dominion vs AI just stand at A and read a book or something til it's over

Good shugoki here

You need to find a way to consistently win trades and then follow up. Unless you are playing Nobushi or PK, your matchup against Shugoki is all about mindgames... Unless they can also consistently parry your lights. Then you're just fucked.

>Play a Conq as Beserker
>He's pulling out all the Tourneytech
>Full block cancels
>Full block whenever hes on his last bit of health
>Berserker can't get through full block
>Still 3/0 him

haHA

>metalkid267

I'm willing to beat anything that one or both of them will be horribly broken to encourage season pass sales

Is there a way to tell when Shuramen gets his armor back?

If there were, I would not have any incentive to tell you.

just guardbreak him retard

Yes. Or, more precisely, there's a way to tell if it's down, but if you don't see the tell for that, the logical conclusion is that it's up.

The most obvious signs are the white flash that occurs whenever the Shugoki's armor state CHANGES - i.e. whenever he regains it OR loses it, he flashes white across his body.

However, there's also one more cue. When his armor is down, faint dark waves flash up and down his body to signify his temporary damage vulnerability. When Shugoki regains his armor, these dark waves stop and he looks "normal" again.

That's techable you mong

Thanks, I have to check this out myself.

will this actually work
ive been holding all these crates forever
i wanna use them but not waste them

Is unlocking and dodging backwards the only way to escape Warden's vortex?

Only? No. Safest? Yes.

Yeah just kill any bots that run at you.

>game has been out for over a month
>there has only one global event
Ok then.

Maybe I'm just spoiled by playing games where devs give a shit but I was expecting things like double xp weekends and frequent community challenges.

what the fuck can a conqueror do after he GBs?

yeah. i think it's the most efficient pve way to level. you'll get a nice gong sound effect when an enemy bot enters your point. that's when you grab the controller and lay him low. then back to whatever you were doing. should be maybe a 6-7min game and it's very low maintenance.

Smack a bitch

Am I literally even able to dodge the conq shield bash as a Shuggie? My dodge takes me like 1 inch.

Side heavy.

Don't hit it too late, don't hold it down too long. If you do either, the game delays your swing to check whether you wanted to spin your mace to charge it.

Buffer it with a single tap during the GB animation.

>my AFKd characters are 3 reps higher than my main because i dont want to fuck up stats on my main

???

side heavy

the timing is tight but it is guaranteed. just don't mash it or anything that risks holding it to begin the charged heavy. buffer it or whatever like the parry->gb timing during the end of the prior animation. it's guaranteed.

Throw someone into a wall for a charged heavy.

nobushi is mine
t. other warden

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure i tapped and they just blocked it

>caring about stats

You dishonor Nobushi

t.Kensei

Nobushi is actually mine
t.Nobushi

i wish i didnt but i do

T.nobushi

through allblock?

>shugo
>dodging conq
>ever

just charge heavy whenever he gets near you. match over. conqs are free as fuck.

Yeah. If you GB into a Conq's full stance, they can tech it.

she is mine fuck off

t. chad warden

´What would that do? He either parries it or blocks it if you decide to not fully charge in which case he gets a GB on you OR you feint it in which case literally nothing happened.

The only guaranteed GB you can get off a Conq is if he's charging his heavy attack.

So of course no one uses that in pvp now.

uh, what?

They do for wallsplat and knockdown punishes, but only because the victim can't retaliate or defend themselves.

>implying
T. The Law

Nah. Feint it once and he'll eat it the rest of the match.

There is literally nothing a conq can do to a shugoki that is willing to randomly let it rip.

Just switch it up a little with trades into headbutt or whatever.

Once you have even a tiny life lead, it's over.

Shugo vs conq is 10/0.

Just Demon's Embrace into it

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING ROACHES
YOU MOTHERFUCKERS IF YOU GONNA PLAY YOUR FUCKING SAMURAI FAGGOT THEN FUCKING COME AND FIGHT YOU PANZY ASS LITTLE FAGGOT
STOP FUCKING DASHIN BACK WHENEVER I WALK TO YOU PANTS PISSING MANLET
I FUCKING DONE PLAYING YOUR FUCKING CAT AND MOUSE GAME
YOU COME TO ME AND FIGHT SHITTY ASS EXCUSE OF A WARRIOR
GO AND SUDOKU YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE NIGGER CUNT FAGGOT

How to beat a turtling valk as the law?

You don't.
You don't beat anything as the law.

Step 1 despair

you don't know what 10-0 looks like

you're also shit

>PK is the class that actually got you interested in the game, the duel sword and dagger fast fighting looking really fun, and she's a top-tier waifu
>Look into the game a bit
>PK is the dedicated shitter class and everyone hates her
FUCK

anyone else getting alot of disconnect errors in last few minutes?

Long Arm and let your teammate kill her

bruh if you are somehow so bad that you can't condition an adversary into a losing trade I don't know how you even use a toilet without adult supervision.

so in the next patch are they going to remove more maps? I love having no maps

You have shit taste and should kill yourself as soon as is physically possible.

>top-tier waifu
She's top tier public toilets

i dont even want to know how shit your opponents are if you win from charging heavies as shugoki

it dawned on me that the maps they removed have the most ledging opportunities

imagine if these fucking idiots saw the disconnects from these maps and didn't connect the dots and realize it's from all the rage quitting.

you have the docks area with full ledging and the only map that has ledging at B.

then you have C dom with the bridges and spikes and cliffsides, A with the tower for ledging that even has a ledging hole in the staircase

the only map with a node that competes with the average node from these is that chinatown one with C that has the floors that drop out and spikes on the lower level. overwatch? surprised that one hasn't been found to cause disconnects.

what can I say, I liked masked chicks

If you like playing it, don't worry. I'd play PK, but I find the character is too simple. Besides, Roach is equally full of shitters, it just doesn't get as much hate because it's not as easy to win with.

>he can't condition For Honor players

Man, like... there aren't even any decent Smash players that touch this game. If you can't force these people to eat whatever you want them to, you're not actually a person.

They didn't remove them because of disconnects, they removed them because the maps were fucking shittily optimized.

I more than once had fights at point C on High Fort where the fucking framerate tanked down to like 15, if not lower. That shit is why they removed the maps.

yeah I read le reddit post too

everyone should call ubisoft and request a refund because they took away content

Reminder that you can use the evasive roll for combat purposes.

Like what you like, user.

Don't worry about what Lawbringers think. They're an inferior class anyway.

game is not fun anymore
deinstalling now

>smash
>decent players

>deinstalling

you motherfucker. on my mother's life i didn't get this from some reddit post and i regret making it sound like it was some groundbreaking observation. but it came to me today when i was driving and thinking about how boring this game is and i thought i could fire off a quick post here without catching shit from some asshole.

Proving my point.

Im going to enslave Nobushi

t.Warlord