Are 16 inch wheels too small? I've noticed most normies think small 5 spokes are ugly. I don't know what to do

Are 16 inch wheels too small? I've noticed most normies think small 5 spokes are ugly. I don't know what to do.

not driving 21" master race

Nigger

on gigantic modern cars probably, though most cars made before 2013 look amazing on 16 inch wheels

What you think of the OP car

Yes these would trigger jamal and open yourselves to ridicule from his children

Tbh, if you have too much sidewall, you look poor, but if you have too little, then the ride will be shite, so I think that this is the perfect ratio for this car

17 or 18 5 spoke rims would perfectly match the car and wouldnt look out of place like a ricer

Why does it matter how affluent you look is such a priority to you? The only people who'd care is jamal so his kids can scope your house out to get the gibs me dats.

It doesn't matter, the car isn't going to ghet any better or worse because it's so boring.

something like this

agreed, for a modern mid size sedan 16 is acceptable but a little too much sidewall.

pictured here is 17, 18s also look good as long as you dont rice out the rest of it (as the owner of a golf with 18-inch rims who's riced it out)

Ironic how burgers claim they hate california so much but like mindless sheep emulate their culture so much.

16s are life

boyfriend's car or husband's car?

Judging another man for the things he owns, you must judge men for how their penises look too. Faggot

>not knowing who vtak is
He's literally a dude in a polygamous relationship you fucking retard

I dont need to know anything about anybody on Veeky Forums get a real life perhaps

WRONG
you can make most cars look good with a little pizzazz

its mine and my husbands m8yo

however the f-250 is only in my name as well as muh plymouth breeze.

civic is the boyfriends because he cant into standard transmissions

so he sucks more than just one dick?

>i'm a newfag
I know.

Must suck how much you wasted away on theae boards

>having a husband and a boyfriend

>he doesnt waste time on a vietnamese basket weaving forum

This does constitutes my time wasting allotment

It's no different than playing video games or taking a shower, taking a shit, working on cars, hiking etc etc, it's all time wasted.
Would be better off making money with it or something though.

Ugly ricer shit

I honestly think OP car looks fine, it's not ugly like pic related

im on an entirely new plane of degeneracy

its pretty great

Dont take it personal its the interwebs its not intended to be a corporate marketplace or a place for feefees and attention whores

god, two gay furfags in a hyundai thread

I can feel the homosexuality coming from my monitor

don't lie you want in on this degeneracy

i bet you kiss girls faggt

Here you go

Fixed with 18s

i am an advocate for tiny rims with huge sidewalls, also steelies and dog dish hubcaps.

Get an Accord faggot. Stop making these threads.

no, I like men, not faggots

Too big

For you

Its proportion to car size wheel/well that matters.

16's and 17's look fine on E30's but anything bigger than that and you'll make it look like a donk.

mercedesfur reporting in ;3

kek

16's are normie wheels that scream I have no pride in my car and am quite likely to hit the cars beside me with my doors when I get in and out.

They also scream I am not a tryhard faggot wasting money on sick modz for my econobox trying to appeal to niggers and spics

Smaller wheels net better mpg, offer better ride comfort and the tires are wayyy cheaper to replace and can sustain potholes better.

t. tyrone black

19s are optimal

Those look like they would be really uncomfortable to ride on

Nigger tier

OP here

Should I upgrade the OP pic to 17s or stay with those 16s?

I think you're too small, user.

>owning a car that's too big for it's wheels

I see nothing wrong with those wheels, does anyone else?

>not running mugen 14s on your underpowered shitbox

Its like you dont want to go fast

>not rota RB13s
Are YOU even trying?

You do realise when you go up in rim size the profile of the tyre lowers ?

Rolling radius remains fairly similar...

Unless you're an American putting 40 inch tyres on.