/bbg/- Bloodborne General

the nightmare ended for this thread >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
Every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules: a.pomf.cat/jzmnvh.jpg (embed) (embed)

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr (embed) (embed)

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv (embed) (embed)

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj (embed) (embed)

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX (embed) (embed)

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF (embed) (embed)

>(embed)(embed)
For fuck's sake you guys

I see, thanks.

I reason I was asking is because until now (4th or 3rd character) I never actually found it, always missed the door.

>(embed) (embed) (embed)

OP, pls

Who /kosm/ here?

Hello what is your main weapon?

Of all the people to give a flower to, this hunter chooses a snatcher??

She is not a very smart hunter.

It shows.

Maybe she figures that the Snatcher will tell his Snatcher friends to not punch a hole in her face the next time she wanders into Yahar'gul or the dungeons.
Her expression in the third panel shows this exactly, that look of sheer panic.

I'm glad /bbg/ showed me the way

It may not be practical, but where would the fun be in that?

Only the true /bbg/ patricians are /kosm/

How far can we get the (embed) thing going do ye think?

I'm glad I bought a PS4 when Bloodborne was first released but now that the Pro is actually worth it I wish I could play on it
How much does Boost Mode actually affect Bloodborne?
Are there any games that get a substantial performance boost on the Pro?

PURGE FILTH

Apparently it just barely improves any co-op shakiness you might experience, that's all I've been hearing. The fuck is boost mode supposed to even do?

Only dumb assholes say Kosm

>The fuck is boost mode supposed to even do?
It just boosts the performance a bit

Hunter's Axe is also near and dear to my heart, but this guy is what got me through the BLB.

And there's this fucking guy

Only 4 digit insight intellectuals are /kosm/

Also can someone make a >tfwtosmart wojak wearing a mensis cage so that the brain doesn't fit into the cage?

Real hunters embrace their beastly nature.

At that high of insight, you see Miyazaki's face in the moon, smiling down on you.

>fags with more than 1 insight

Cainhurst > Executioners

>Also, captcha = Hunterdale 15000

>tfw willingly becoming a beastly idiot to RIP AND TEAR

>Cainhurst > Executioners

Unlikely, due to poor infiltration techniques

Found the cuck

>Lady Marina from Pinehurst Castle

Can't say 100% yet, but dammit, all that trouble to get the PizzaCutter and I just fell in love with this thing and its uncharged tricked R2.

High beasthood > High insight
Prove it wrong

fite me church scum
at least we don't turn into fucking horses and shit.

I really wanna get into using this weapon, but it feels so... bizarre to use.

I change around so often it's hard to tell. But my first playthrough was with the Hunter's Axe, which will always hold a place in my heart. Amygdalan Arm and Saw Spear are also some of my most used weapons.

Hunter Axe.

I don't know man, as soon as I started using it I just love its chaotic hitboxes, how smooth is the transition from trick to untricked and how good both forms are.

Also the sounds it makes and it looks gorgeous when covered in blood it just makes me awooooooooooooo

Axe is the weapon I using in most of my builds.

Though for co-op I tend to use My Whirly as my main and the axe as a secondary, and for PvP, I main the well balanced Rakuyo.

reminder not to reply to tripfags

I can definitely see the appeal in it though.

In all honesty,I prefer weapons that are fast, but still allow for powerful attacks.

Prolly why I like the Beast Claw, Chikage, Beast Cutter, Church Pick and Rifle Spear so much.

Finally planning a new run after a year away from BB. Trying to go for a run with shit I've never done before. One of these things is using the Stake Driver. I've heard mixed things about it. Anyone have any experience using it?

Nothing makes me AWOOO more than popping a beast blood pellet and hacking away at a boss, watching that health bar get utterly demolished

>unironically choosing to get cucked by the buckethead vampire queen
>not wanting to purge filth

Are there any head or glove pieces that go well with the Decorative Old Hunter set? I was thinking Gehrman's Hat with the Old Hunter Gloves.
Also, post favorite attire sets.

I've been switching through the PizzaCutter and the AmyArm and so far I like the Arm better. It hits harder, staggers harder and does insane damage, with beastly reach and satisfying sounds.

Maybe I don't know how to use it, but the PizzaCutters don't multihit as often and the untricked form feels useless. If you feel like, please redpill me on it.

Scorched Hunter Set, easily. Took me through most of the game just fine and it's stylish as hell.

If I wanted to purge filth, I'd join the League.

At least then I'd be able to purge whatever I want and not be controlled by the church.

Sorry, man. I actually don't use the Pizza Cutter either. It doesn't interest me at all. It being serrated makes it disgustingly good against beasts, but I still prefer the Saw Cleaver or Spear, or the Church Pick. Stacking as much damage as possible is a real joy.
>Captcha: Archbishop John
The church cannot cleanse me of my beasthood.

Current favorite attire is Hunter garb with the cape and Yharnam Hunter hat. Very basic but I like it.

Djura's cap looks great with that garb

The wide cuffs on the gloves have always thrown me off a little, but I can't argue against the garb piece itself. I should really use it more often.

>If I wanted to purge filth, I'd join the League.
Good man.

That garb always makes necks look too long

Always wore the Old Hunter cap with that, kind of a Beast Safari Man kinda thing.

Fav attire set? Yahar'gul, sans big hood.

>intentionally whiff the untricked charged r2
>followup for massive damage

Anyone up for helping out with Depth 5 HMPH/HBLB? Pass is bbg

Ihyll?

It's still one of my favorites, despite the admittedly odd coloring.
What about Yamamura's Hat? It seems average enough to fit in with most sets.

Yeah, just the story chalice.

Nice, ringing at the lamp.

I don't understand this and the supposed "NPC stunlocking"

It never worked for me, the NPC just takes the first L2 and then poises through the hold, hitting me straight into my face. Ludwig just literally ignores the saw completely and punishes me for standing there with the saw buzzing.

Got him Segalt, gonna speedrun to Layer 2 lever then I'll ring

No problem. I caught myself in an absolutely nasty counter-hit.

Anyone need help with anything? I'm level 544.

Forbodden Woods please, I hate this area and its boss, if you don't mind being scaled.

Yeah, always have hated facing HMPH. Anyway, got layer 2 lever done. Gonna ring now

Alight, just tell which which lantern to spawn at alongside your password and I'll gladly help.

First lantern
pass: kkk
tell me when you're ready

Thanks for helping there. Probably the quickest I've seen story HBLB go down.

I'm ready

Cheers, m8.

Some moves have Super armor. Other than than it's mainly just doing a crap-ton of damage. SOme humanoid bosses don't really have any poise to speak of though so you can basically do whatever.

What are your favourite weapon combos, /bbg/?

Ring'd

Usually a very specialized weapon backed up by a reliable secondary. I'm currently doing Boom Hammer backed by Hunter Axe, and have a Tonitrus/Beast Claw down the line for a Spark Hunter.
However, using weapons that pair well with each other (Rifle Spear/Reiterpallasch/Bowblade) is also a favorite of mine. As long as the weapons can build on each other, or back each other up, it's good enough for me.

interesting, I hate that area too and was just about to open the door with the password that leads to it. small world

>What about Yamamura's Hat? It seems average enough to fit in with most sets
It is

>Tonitrus/Beast Claw down the line for a Spark Hunter
Aren't Tony/Beast Claw kinda counter synergetic?

>tfw no pantyhose sets for my female hunter

one of the things I loved about Xenoblade Chronicles X

Waifufags deserve nothing but suffering.
Go ahead and post your neanderthal face.

Tonitrus as a main weapon for the sheer Bolt damage, Beast Claw as a faster secondary for Bolt-resistant enemies. It more or less works, the only reason it didn't for me the first time around is because I had a shoddy attribute distribution.
Besides, the Beast Claw fits into the Spark Hunter credo, what with being made from Darkbeast bones.

ludwigs holy meme-sword

>LISA

My nigga

Wheel and Moonlight Sword

Whoops, sorry, was looking for that part where you can jump for the spooky helmet, always forget where it is

I'm ringing again, if you're up to

Yeah sure man, I'm ready

this fucking thing, also been messing with the church pick and amy arm

woops

Filth isn't gonna purge itself.

Want me to join you in fucking Rom up too? Lol.

Thanks for the hunt, shame I couldn't summon Hendryk to make the boss even more miserable

No problem man!

Sure, warning you that I die frequently to Rom. I'll ring that the lamp

>tfw I'm reminded how I missed out on Hendryk's fight
>tfw I'll have to get to NG+ to fight him with my current character
fug.

Alright

Would you wear this shirt?