/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Fucking Spetsnaz edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Mid-Season Reinforcements deployed on March 15th.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-2-13-2017

Friendly Mission Successful:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DhnennQdNzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nerf glaz
buff blitz
don't pick fuze in hostage
increase max fov to 125
implement a viewmodel fov slider
give iq a sexy legendary skin

2nd for Jaeger

early for anime boys

>fighting ash

>plane
>winning the match comes down to a coin filp for whos attacking
Its like im suddenly in /sp/

>this is not your life right now

Is there anything more satisfying than causing an enemy to tk his teammate with your drone during the set up phase.

Kapkan gets to tap that

Downing an enemy with twitch drones during drone phase.

stop it please
if i die will i live forever with frost in heaven?

To be honest Sereinity used to be a great siege youtubber

Until he found out red arrows and caps lock

A good last of his videos is nothing but fucking Caveria,Twitch, and Smoke+SMG-11

frostfags were a mistake

thanks for the (you)

Holy shit. People weren't lying when they said ACOG was a better sight.

First time playing tonight where I was consistently useful, if not great.

Just a pity I bought the starter pack because I'm a cheap bastard. So only 20,000 renown to go 'til I can unlock another operator.

>increase max fov to 125
This ain't Quake.

Party of 2 on PS4. Anyone else?

>people not only created these images, they saved them thinking they were funny
I feel sad for people who obsess over nigger cock

i sit really close to my monitor and i get a headache from the low fov and especially the weapon models

trap loving drongos need to leave

So how come shitty ubisoft games like for Honor and the division apparently got weekly dev streams?

and then you have siege which with my memory I do not recall ever having dev streams after release

or any contact with people on the siege team that arent a community manager

How the fuck is this game even going?

the community loves this game theres no need for dev streams or shit like that.

Siege isn't bleeding numbers.

youtu.be/DhnennQdNzA

SO HERE I AM

Nail on the head.

They're doing all that as marketing, basically. Siege is a genuinely fun game that is pretty addicting to the average person.

>thinking this was a shitpost
>see video uploader
>Maciejay

N-NANI?!

>glaz is an artist on patreon

not what an artist on patreon would look like, but glaz as a painter in his free time is really comfy, so i had to draw it

Do people get more tacticool when playing in ranked?

yes
when im on ranked i speak in pure nato phonetic alphabet

If by tacticool you mean more coordinated, yes, very

If by tacticool you mean doing an autistic crouch walking conga-line to try to be 'tactical', then no

does glaz spy on women with his thermal scope? also niceu artu

>red arrows and caps lock
What did he mean by this?

>nothing but caveira, twitch and smoke
It's funny because he said he was going to start doing smoke because people were getting tired of Caveira all the time.

>land three, solid, consecutive neckshots
JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY FAMALAMADINGDONG

>penis
>sex

reported. this degeneracy will not be allowed on this good christian general.

lol

>cav isn't op guys

I don't like this new meme, it's just trying to distract from Glaz being Op

Does anyone actually think aces with Caveira are impressive at all? She's a fuckstrong operator in on her own and even without her pistol, her sneaky ability is built for roaming. Roamers usually get the most kills and it's exponentially done with her.

Prevention > cure

It's a lot easier to keep Siege thriving that it is to pump blood into a dead game

You didn't land neckshots
Neckshots count as headshots now
So if you had landed them, you would've OHK them

I'm just here for the (You)s

Well, you got a few from me then.

I ... I don't believe you

>wanting the devs to make streams instead of working on and fixing the game

>tfw For Honor players keep braind it as a fighting game and want it to have tournaments

I dunno I like for Honor but thats all im saying

Yeah but, fighting game? The likes of Street Fighter?

More like Soul Calibur but no one likes 3D fighters anyway

Its not a fighting game like street fighter but it has the mechanics its kinda like a bushido blade+soul calibur

Just because the idea behind the genre of fighting games has changed to mostly be thought of as a single type of game, doesn't mean other games can't be fighting games as well while being different from other games in the genre.
The way For Honor is set up, a fighting game is honestly one of the best things to call it without mashing together a bunch of buzzwords

how do i avoid welcome mats that are behind shields in doorways my character is too manlet to see them

vault over it

vault over it, lanky

Look down when you vault and prefire on the ground

with that fucking netcode

>when you get a cheeky granade kill as Sledge

character vaults straight into them

most fighting games use the same p2p lockstep netcode, its just that most fighting games dont have 8 players. street fighter 5 for example uses it

>when you get two cheeky grenade kills as buck

See

>They have a Jäger AND a Bandit who try to spawnpeek
>They get fucking annihilated because I see them run off an tell my team

stop

>win 30 rounds with SAS to get 500R
>win 4 rounds with JTF2 to get 250R

HOW IS THIS FAIR REEEEEE I BOUGHT THE GAME YESTERDAY HOW COULD I HAVE DLC CHARACTERS NOW

Look down and just shoot it, nig.

Just don't do them

anyone having difficulty connecting to games? i've been waiting like 30 mins and it keeps cycling through the process

the SAS are the only one's with an actual "reward" (the flag charm). the jtf2 is only 500 renown.

Whats the best shotgun? accuracy and damage wise

>mfw I watch a hockey puck bounce off six different things and land right at my feet from across the room
I can't even be mad, even when I was on the attacking team

yeah
its almost impossible for me to find a game unless I play with a 5stack

any shotgun
they murder everything medium to close range

what about right now? i cant connect to any game

not the super 90 that shit does like no damage, i just really want to know what shotgun can down or kill 3 armors in 1 shot

My favorite thing of the day. Nice work.

Accuracy doesn't matter, range does. And that'd be Frost's.

>They get fucking annihilated because I see them run off an tell my team
proud of you

Literally any pump.

>"Hm... I wonder why they're running to the other building's top floor on Kanal?"
>Lemme make a wild guess

ITA12S has highest damage (66x8) but it has a huge spread and is only used by the GEO
next is the M870 (57x8) used by the GSG9 defenders
if youre close range you dont even have to ADS to down or kill any OPER you encounter
just dont try to engage long range

For pumps, SG-CQB and M870 are good choices.
M590 does good work too, but it needs to be aimed to be more reliable compared to the other two pumps mentioned.
Nova's good for its accuracy, but lower damage means you need to land more pellets on-target to consistently get kills with it, though it has a good kill range compared to some other shotguns once you take that into consideration.

All the semi's are still decent since fire rate makes up for damage, except for the M1014, that shit is garbage since its buff.

sup folks, Is this game active on PS4?

Would putting a laser increase my shotguns hipfire accuracy by a bit? like spread wise, also could you tell me about the damage multiplication on each shotgun or is it all just x8

decently, last time I played at a friend's house it did have problems with people quitting as soon as they died though

x8 because it registers each pellet that lands on target (makes sense to me and im just assuming)

laser does increase non ADS, hip firing but it also gives away your position because people can see the laser dot on the wall
if you can compensate for that fact, might as well add it on since i dont see many players using it mostly likely for that reason

why can't more shotguns use the vertical grip?

because it's next to useless on the pumps, and the only semi you can equip it on is the only semi with bad recoil otherwise.

One more question user is the spas-12 better than the super 90?

you realise that the only shotgun that uses a vertical grip is the french pump, right?

>what is the Saiga

damage wise they are the same (33 damage for spaz vs 30 damagefor the super)
the super has 1 extra shot than the spaz and the super has a higher fire rate (+10 over the spaz)
really though id say they are the same

Help me, anons. I'm about to have enough renown for one of the new ops but I have no clue who to buy.

I have everyone except Mira and Jackal, but can't decide between to the two. So who's better, Mira or Jackal?

Shotguns are pretty much all you should ever put lasers on because they're 1) The only guns you should ever hip fire and 2) Only used to hold tight corners/wallbang/make holes so that doesn't matter really

flip a coin

I don't Mira used much anymore, she's more of a novelty it seems. Jackal's great for cucking Pulse

>tfw just want to improve and have a decent K/D on PC siege but keep getting stomped

This is pain

I jew up the objective with Mira and she's fine but if your a loner jackal, he destroys roamers but he's not Mira
let your dick do the talking user

Thanks user