discord.gg/gEAT3dm

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gEAT3dm
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753516591#post-2
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745504371?page=1#post-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First with discord for generals are always shit and we should follow /gsg/'s example and not have any.

>point of Veeky Forums is anonymity
>create groups on Veeky Forums that do away with anonymity

I'll never understand these fags. Turns into a circle jerk every time too.

Jesse McCree is a handsome cowboy.

Jamison Fawkes! And Mako Rutledge!

What is a patrician tier main?

Sombra

How do you feel about the changes to try and stop ties on 2CP?

Anyone playing right now? Had a 3rd competitive match ruined from dc's and leavers. Gold/plat league players preferred

>Lucio now heals 24HP/s passive
>Can move around as fast as amped speed boost by jumping from wall to wall
>Amp heal heals 72HP/s making it almost a near instaheal and outheals Winston's damage output

Once people master his quake level movement, he is gonna be nigh unkillable.

This was a buff for the tank meta and only really hurts pharah, widow, genji, and winston who profit from long distance passive heals.

Orisa-rein-lucio-ana will be the meta. Dive won't even be able to do anything now that Lucio can BOOP the shit out of any attempts at breaking the formation.

>Lucio buff is just a hidden Zarya and Soldier buff because he can only be effectively removed from an objective with either Grav/Visor
>strongest DPS against Lucio is Symmetra
>Pharah (DPS) vs Lucio (Support) fights will never end
ebin

why can't they just stop fucking things up?

Cute! That's also a very handsome Roadhog!

>tfw this thread with fixed links will probably die or get deleted because the other thread will remain more active with discord memeposting and arguing

this general sucks can we just nuke every discord and stop being in our special snowflake groups

>discord.gg/gEAT3dm
This shit is still run by the tranny, you lied to us to pretend there won't be anymore drama.

>us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753516591#post-2
nice dead link asshole

Yeah, I liked his design. Wonder if Blizzard is ever gonna show him unmasked

I just want more junker adventures

discord is the new reddit, I'm glad they aren't here

The enemy has a teleporteur.

>Dive is the only fun comp in the game
>Nerf back to fucking tank heavy deathball

>new discord

How about no fucking discord

I think it's still a little too early in the story for them to be thinking about that, but we might see how he used to look in a flashback. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing his face later on, and he's such an interesting character that I bet we'll learn some really fantastic things once his past comes to light!

The discord is a thing because we've got multiple top500/gm players, pugs are fun

I can see why she did ballet

If anything, this lets you have less pushes on offense side, because when there are only 30 seconds left and you couldnt touch point yet you would want to go Sombra/Pharah for backcap

>Be lowest rank on underdog team.
>All positions fill
>Go Dva because we need more than Reinhardt
>End up playing our hearts out.
>Like seriously, fucking reaper always ready to take it.
>Reinhardt smashing, me blowing, Mercy fucking.
>Me as Dva still perma glued to the point.
>End up in overtime
>Both teams sweating more bullets than an a NRA convention
>Game ends with me as MVP
>7 minutes on point, 26K damage, 46 kills
>98 SR increase
Am I DVA yet?

I think it's good, however I think it will also introduce alot of situations where people just pick Gengu,Sombra,Tracer trying to bumrush the point now.

How do i make more high impact plays? I do consistently well with solider but can't get above plat.

Symmetra easily since people still freak the fuck out when I microwave them. Granted you will get hate no matter what do you even team wipe with all golds and potg.

Can anyone point me to a good guide for diagnosing ping issues? I used to be at a steady 35 ping, but now I'm at a low of 90, and often fluctuating between 120 and 250 or so. Overwatch is the only game I play where this is actually an issue.

>>Like seriously, fucking reaper always ready to take it.
>>Reinhardt smashing, me blowing, Mercy fucking.

Is this supposed to be lewd?

Dive will be complete waste of time on CP maps. You'll need a McCree for flashbang and a soldier for visor. playing Genji/Tracer/Pharah will be a nightmare if this shit goes live.
Cleared three people on the objective? Wel ltoo bad, Lucio survived and you can't kill him, better luck next time :^)

not OP but I think discords can be good if they aren't moderated. They can be good for pugs and discussion as well as meeting people to play the game with. there's a significant amount of shitposting and off topic banter in the discords too so it might even decrease the number of shitposters in the actual thread

the issue with a lot of them is that they have the illusion of being an /x general/ discord but really they're just some retard's discord where they want to force everyone to orbit them

I don't know. All I know is my nerves are on fire.

This discord shit needs to go away. Why can't faggots and their orbiters circle jerk somewhere else. Reddit exists for them to have names on. Veeky Forums was a mistake.

average aim and nano visor will easily carry you to mid diamond. either your aim is bad or you can't combo with Ana properly.

True. Everything seems to go at a snails pace. It's too bad that everything about the outback is so interesting. From what Jamison found in the ruins of the omnium to the ALF and Junkertown

There is no admin in there. Kinda a shame though, its a good idea.

you can't really argue that the only thing that separates Veeky Forums and reddit is anonymity

>if they aren't moderated
it's precisely because they aren't moderated that they're the way they are
or at least, they're not moderated by a moderator, they're moderated by 12 year old minded mentally retarded trannies with power hammer or edgelords

Maybe they think this could also help with people sitting at chokepoints since you'd want someone able to contest the point at a moment's notice so the enemy team doesn't get any progress. Probably not but just a thought.

>discord talk
fuck off you worthless faggots, I don't care where you suck eachother off instead

>tfw made new op a minute late after this one without discord cancer

feelsbadman

i'll get you next time

Well what I mean is moderated with a loose set of rules by a few janitors who aren't chosen by being friends with the creator

we have four /owg/ threads at the moment, none of which are at the bump or image limit

>4stack vs 6 randoms in competitive

really makes u think forced 50 is a real thing

NERF THESE!

>d.va
>hero with the most health ingame
>hero that melts and dies the quickest

k
e
k

Don't worry, user! I agree that the Outback is a really interesting part of the lore, so I'm confident that it'll come up in at some point - and they said they wanted to focus on the story more this year, so who knows? We might be seeing it all sooner than you think!

>Haven't gotten a single arcade box in weeks because of how shit every single mode is

No bigger pleasure than melting a D.va with MAXIMUM POWER as Zarya

>4 threads at once
Have you praised our autistic brown goddess of proportions and thighs today?

These games are the best.

>sperg on the enemy team won't shut the fuck up about changing diapers in match chat

If they just remove the stacking bullshit in Mystery heroes it would be somewhat enjoyable then getting dicked by rng.

Why does it take reaper so many shots to kill tracer and sombre

>Chu is saving the reveal to make a big deal out of it

Well its likely considering he's invested so much time into Jack, Gabe and Ana. Either way, it better be good.

Good, D.VA last season was the most obnoxious, anti-fun bullshit ever. Defense Matrix literally ruins everything.

>doesn't understand the fundamentals of the game
>plays comp anyway
>gets in plat somehow
>ruins my game

There needs to be a higher minimum bar of entry to comp

i don't know what's worse, discordfags or r76/mchanzo/fujofags

>Captain Amari Ana
>Steambot Bastion
>Junker D.Va
>Ochre Genji
>Young Master Hanzo
>Toasted Junkrat
>Andes Lucio
>Gambler McCree
>Rescue Mei
>Sigrun Mercy
>Jackal Phara
>Desert Reaper
>Blackheardt Rein
>Mako Roadhog
>Olive Soldier
>Augmented Sombra
>Vishkar Sym
>Santaclaud Torb
>Punk Tracer
>Winter Widow
>Red Planet Winston
>Cybergoth Zarya
>Earth Zenyatta

Widowmaker infests and ruins quickplay. Why did all you faggots force them away from comp.

don't you have your last will to write

Honestly, would anyone here be opposed to the minimum level to start comp being at 100?

retards

>Earth Zen
>Not Ascendant

M80.

here? I don't think so

literally anywhere else? Yes. Especially plebbit considering they're all silvers.

>Augmented Sombra

Noche is the only decent skin for her which is still pretty shit.

Well I know that's a "kill yourself post" but honestly everyone should write a will. I did a long while ago. I suggest you do the same. It's actually a very good idea.

>thought custom game servers would mean things like 24/7 certain maps / gametypes
>it's actually nothing but lolsorandum shit

>Cybergoth Zarya
>Steambot Bation
>Punk Tracer
>Rescue Mei

post more cute

That's the kind of people who play non-standard modes. It's the same in any game, the 24/7 single map servers are always the worst

>Punk Tracer
>Cybergoth Zarya

nice bait

>people abused block player feature
>us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745504371?page=1#post-3
This is the future people chose. Better learn Winston/Genji.

There are no dedicated servers right? Maybe that will enable 24/7 maps and so on.

>Discord with some dudes
>Gril gam3r
>She's salty as fuck about a loss streak

Why didn't I leave right hten and there?

>tfw love cowboys and westerns, it's even part of my namesake
>Love McCree's character
>Feel like too much of a scrub to play him and risk hurting my team

feels bad

Why do people play Mercy (or, god forbid, Ana) as a solo healer over Lucio when Lucio averages more heals?

Because he doesn't and shouldn't.

Because Lucio's heals are much more variable than Mercy heals, which are essentially always consistent. Same with Ana. Also rezzes, damage boost, and nano boost.
t. Lucio main

don't, you'll only get swarmed with fujoshi even ingame especially if there's a hanzo on your team or enemy's team

Is this a list of the worst skins?

Someone tell me how to play McCree

Because lucio can't burst heal (in the case of Ana) or do high sustained healing (in the case of mercy)

Most of his healing is healing away trash damage or that little bit of healing the main healer didn't get to.

>tfw love idols and korea, it's even part of my genes, from my great great great great great great great grandmother
>love D.va's character
>Feel like too much of a noob to play her and risk rekting my team

feels bad

I don't understand why I keep getting literal monkeys to heal game after game

I like the idea of McCree too. Shame his ceiling is so high after the nerf. Most of the time when you pick him your team gives you like one life, and if you don't demolish they beg you ti switch to Soldier since his burst is so much higher and it's easier to get more out of him.

They should really do something about McCree, I rarely see him in comp for long periods of time. Usually only carriers can play him without the team chimping out.

Why would you listen Captain Amari in a worst skin list?

>tfw love obese australians, it's even a part of my family tradition
>love Roadhogs character
>feel like too much of a noob to play him and risk shitposting my team

feels bad

Shit taste
McCree's Gambler is good though

>joining team chat
>ever

Bundeswehr Reinhardt is the only acceptable skin for him

>Not On The Range