pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia @ PAX East
youtube.com/watch?list=PL7GX3TUpHAwyl8x0yhDEMnKdhTp4ZVe_N&v=yIj-GE1imVg

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170320T2015&p0=671&msg=Michalis Grand Hero Battle (Early Bird)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

robin is lucina's wife

Tharja a best.

Give me something to roll my damn orbs on IS.

xth for timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170320T2015&p0=671&msg=Michalis Grand Hero Battle (Early Bird)

only 11 hrs left

Remove memelords

Reminder that if your waifu doesn't start with the letter A, L or F in her name, she's objectively shit.

Nino!

Any concrete /feg/ strategies for early-bird Michalis' map so we can all get the best rewards for clearing it?

Who can we expect to bring?

I love Azura

BASED
Cuck

Is Sharena the starter unit with the highest stat total? Also Commanderbros, post your Anna builds. I was tempted to train her until I got Hector.

I have a million 4*s and a shit ton of feathers but I have no idea who's viable and I'm scared in case I roll a 5* version of whoever I promote.

>Exact same post timer and one post number off from mine.

You're lucky the image upload is so slow.

Yes. The strategy is to stop falling for this meme. There is no early-bird challenge you fucking retards. Show me the proof that there will be one.

Use -atk on Ninian usable? I know she's not as much of an attacker but I still kinda feel that it's not so great.

i've figured out how to fix Fates
>half of game is killing off other royal family and then killing Garon
>timeskip for kids
>have some more corn fellating as other Royals insists they escape with Kana
>Kana's paralogue and kill corn off at the end :^)
>Kana turns into dragon and fucks off somewhere
>play as other Royal kids or some bullshit and shigure gets a dragonstone to Kana
>Kana gets Yato at some point
>??????
>Anankos is dead

Reminder that if you start the Michalis event within the 45 minute window but don't finish until after, you won't get him.

>not looking at the tier list

why even play if you don't even do that much?

Snuggling with Severa!

Best husband!

Why does Hidari keep [x]-washing/retconning Gaiden characters? It's very distasteful desu.

Not him, but the early bird challenge is retarded, even if it's true. a 45 minute window? Really?

>p-please spoonfeed me

Paizuri from Ursula!

Making Ursula a mother!

Not really, goes against cannon even with the multiverse theory it doesn't stop Robin from being the big bad who destroyed everything when Lucina was a kid.

>he fell for the esports meme
This is bait. Very bad bait at that.

Don't forget to roll for Ike during the 5 minute banner window in two hours!

>tfw europoor
>tfw ill go to sleep soon and wake up shortly before the event
love jap times

because it's easier to write a story involving x-[retconned characters] than it is to write a story with x characters.

If "Kiran" was summoned by Anna then Kiran should be able to summon AU Earth idols.

-Atk is the best fucking thing you can get on a Dancer since you want them to live as long as possible. They should never be attacking on their own and Triangle Adept is more than enough to use them as bait in dire situations.

You're retarded. Here's how you fix Fates:
You literally can't fix it.

A red mage/dragon, an archer, a dancer and something else for whatever the map actually has

I say Red Magic since Michalis has ass res and wont take bonus arrow damage, but he'll probably have other fliers that will die to arrows. Do the 3* first and then adapt the 4th member accordingly for the 4*

Tiki, Takumi, Camilla and idk

>I-i don't have proof

You retards have been BTFO. Try getting your info from a source that isn't the unofficial English Twitter.

because Nintendo probably asked him to? and no one cares about old hags

he's unironically one of my favorite units. pair him with Hana or Setsuna if you actually want Hisame to be useful

The tier lists are less accurate now with skill inheritance.

So basically make it FE4?
The whole Deeprealm thing was so forced.

>Kana crippler

I like Hana

if only she wouldnt have such shit stats id build her up

It's fine, great actually. -Spd is the crippling bane.
Give her Dark Breath and TA and she'll fuck over swords and cripple other things with the breath debuff.

They're accurate when you're a poorfag who doesn't have the money to spend $200 getting all the characters to inherit skills.

>I-I don't know how to look shit up myself

I bet you're one of the people who post your units here asking for the IVs instead of using the stat calculator

Hidari is an otome artist. He wants to make males of every type to appeal to all of the grils while keeping the female characters with the same moeblob look.

>p-please spoonfeed me

>this shit won't be in heroes
Thank you japs

>y-y-y-y-y-you just don't know how to use Google

You should just kys yourself. You have zero evidence.

>he

why take the bait?

why?

Is this what autism is?

Archers won't be able to carry you, although there may be some more flying units so they can help for those.
I've wager some cavalry units a bit outside the middle area to make sure you can't just pull Michalis alone and have ample time to kill him.
People have speculated some armored unit due to the upcoming banner having Selena and Tiki.

Looking back at the Robin map, you can easily expect a lot of color usage. And they can't pull of an Ursula again, due to skill inheritance and Raven tomes + TA completely fucking over colorless units.

Cause Gaiden had inconsistent designs outside of Alm (aside from his hair) and Celica.

>has

can you put fCorrins special on non dragons?

i have like 5 shit IV 4* copies lying around and i just want to give my setsuna a special because i can

Nowi is quite possibly the most overpowered unit in the game currently, and that's saying a lot given all the other ridiculous stuff that exists currently.

A +ATK Life and Death 3 Linde (aka the horrible nightmare that people are currently scared shitless of) cannot 1RKO Nowi without buffs (she lives with 1 HP) and dies the next turn. The best mage in the entire game loses to Nowi unless you're going full Nino on her.

With Fury 3, Nowi can literally kill Hector by herself unless he has +RES if Hector attacks first (if he does, he lives with 1 HP). The best green unit in the game still dies to Nowi.

With Swordbreaker 3, Nowi can attack and kill the Falchion users. She'll still take heavy damage from the counterswing, but she'll still be standing afterwards. 3/4 of the units designed to completely annihilate Nowi's entire type of unit die to Nowi.

A partial (I hope) list of what can kill Nowi by itself without buff support:
Fury 3 Olwen with Iceberg (if Nowi isn't +Speed or +RES)
Camilla (it's possible for Nowi to live but she isn't killing Camilla back)
Nino (even without buffs)
Julia (obviously)
Anna

We need more dragon slayers

It's actually Kozaki's fault. He made Kamui's nation the weeb nation and he made black people on a continent that had no previous blacks.

I can't think of a good analogy but it's like if someone randomly broke a toy and now you have to break all the other toys from that box to make them match.

>mocking someone is taking the bait

huh user

i wanna see what Hidari does with Palla, Est and Catria.

>xe

Still no proof, shitboy.

Not if you go +SPD Corrin!

Husband.

>tfw triangle adept Cecilia
fuck your whore

Why couldn't they pick an artist who can actually draw a variety of girls

Anna and Sharena have identical stat totals.
Alfonse is 1 point lower than both.

>Taking the actual bait

>a

>not getting the aptitude skill on every character

>Not just using Loli Tiki to break Michalis' map in half

You don't get it, "Kiran" is the only human from Earth that can be summoned as the legendary summoner/tactition. #FE cast would have no chance.

>normalfag-tier "analogies"

You have to go back too.

>he needs proof via word of mouth to believe anything

>shards & crystal quests
>none of them give crystals even if you have to do chapter 9 on Lunatic

why

>reddit memes
Truly epic, good sir *tips fedora*

Anyone got the Midori guide or the FE girls one with the skills?

>10th stratum
>Florina, Sheema, Camilla, and Beruka
>Sheema with 41 attack does 1x2 against Alfonse
>Beruka suddenly has 49 attack
What is this nonsense.

>lv 40
user.

>complaining about sameface in Sameface Gaiden

>I believe everything I hear from an anonymous source

Tip tip
M'lady.

>This is the best Kozakifags can come up with

Bad taste

I regret drawing this

Just let the moderators handle it :^)

There's not much else to do post-game except for grinding

>retconning

Awakening is the one that retconned Kamui to be a chink.

I will end your fucking life for insulting my smol husband.

Me on the left.

you're all faggots

Why?

Kamui is totally the name of a white guy.

That just says there will be maintenance. Learn Japanese.

I like the smiling purple and green men. Those blue guys are too gloomy.

This shit is so fucking meh

That is without counting Sharena's Spd +3 skill or what?

Also why is Alphonse such a loser compared to the two girls?

so is this the standard and approved build for nowi?

>he doesn't understand Japanese
>he doesn't understand numbers
Holy shit user, numbers are pretty universal.
I know this is bait, but I applaud you for your attempt, no matter how futile

Me on the third space in the middle.