paragon.gg/

More Hero Build Info:
paragondb.info/calc
paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/tMqksTK4
Currently accepting.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

epicgames.com/paragon/deckbuilder/en-US/decks/Mouth Spiders/e5e2abf7-3932-4d69-86f6-f7af0f64f7b5
youtube.com/watch?v=OtZmqBZA9O8
youtube.com/watch?v=q9C9M1s0QGQ
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/v38-4-release-notes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let me first post some good news everyone!

>get Silver chest
>contains gold chest
>open gold chest
>diamond chest
COOL
I LOVE FREE STUFF

What do you think Paragon's McCree ult will be like? Another lock on strong shot thing? I imagine fan the hammer will be in his regular kit. I can't think of anything else cool for a cowboy other than some sort of standoff.

Then again he looks like he has some sort of super powers so maybe I'm completely wrong.

congratulations. where did you start? how did you win so consistently? I find it difficult to carry.

I really hope he turns out to be a cowboy necromancer or something along those lines. A standoff ult may be nice, but I think that will end up being the mastery emote.

yin is actually pretty cool, i feel like i need to change around my deck so i have an early game lifesteal card though.

I feel like the recent heroes (except shinbi) are all good and also aeshtetically pleasing. Could use more robots/monsters though

Meanwhile I've had the same 4 loot boxes and no keys for like a month

i like shinbi aesthetically more than yin, but yin's kit is pretty fun.
trying to fit in a brand of the iron eater is pretty hard though. how much lifesteal is the goal on a carry? anyone have advice?

Yeah, give the waifus a rest.

I was talking to a friend about it being a lock down ability like a person in front of you gets locked in on a drawing stance along with you and you draw to shoot doing damage.
It can be used to trap someone or stop someone from using there abilities draw back being that if someone hits you it deactivates.
So it very situational.

xth for Yin is a cutie

>fan the hammer
>TBs triple tap is basically a fan the hammer

I dunno man, my twin blast deck has basically like 4 CP on lifesteal. But I don't think ADCs need a lot of it, because of the whole low health pool and doing a fuckton of damage

yin just has no escape so the few games ive played ive wished i had a bit more sustain. but maybe its just because i havent played her much so my positioning is weird or whatever. idk imma mess around with it.

wtf I was talking to a friend about the exact same thing. Are you an AU version of me? Is mmy dick any bigger in your reality?

or howbout a combo, he goes into drawing stance and skeletons burst from the earth and grab a hero, then you pull the trigger and shoot.

>Paragon's McCree

I take offense to this

I imagine it should be like Countess' ult. On the other hand I heard his powers are related to the shadowplane

Paragon's John Marston. Better?

Paragon's Clint FUCKING Eastwood

who?

God what the fuck is wrong with Epic why is the Amber Link a thing? Their idea of what a jungler is is so fucking...ill thought out. If your teammates are falling apart and getting assowned in lane its your job to put out the fire which...hurts the team even more cause you're not jungling?

We had harvesters before

Post games that make you feel dirty
6ec0bca9e8d549868b3ecca79a76bf6b

I would but mine are nsfw

>tfw you're losing the game but you wipe the enemy team, go to their core and fuck shit up

>ftw you solo the enemy core while both teams are butting heads at yours. Praise Gankstone. Last game I was in this happened. They had 1 inhibitor down, so I l frolicked in there while they were busy. The core was at 10% when they showed up. Blatantly ignored them and sealed a win. Don't forget your wards, people, they can save you the embarrassment of dominating all game and still losing because you have no idea that the one guy not in the team fight is about to snag your easy win.

>jungle is exclusive to jungler only

junglers need to go

I like the amber link idea because you can do stuff about enemy well. Best idea desu makes supports more useful as well.

Did that with Belica while they were fighting over the tier 2 tower and their left inhib was down. Simply walked in and took it down to 15%, then a friendly Twinblast went in there all sneaky deaky and ulted

why did you green text this entire post

It's really not, the match here The jungle was open season for anybody. First come, first serve, then go back to the lanes and continue with lanes. The amber link gave us a lot of CP every 2 minutes, we were OP as fuck

Show me games where you had >fun, /parag/. It's no fun when it's a complete curbstomp on either side. Show me the close calls, the battles of centuries and team fights that decided all. Show me >fun
a9d232fab347428f88351f30137dd623

Shinbi is good though. Especially with AotW

Agreed I seen a master shinbi in match a day ago and she fucked our team up bad and I'm play elo. She needs practice to play well.

>played for 250 hours
>still don't have all cards

Yowzer

They're both the same affinity too

>played for 250 hours
>still NOT having all the cards

I forgot to hit enter before praise if you couldn't tell.

cards suck

a friend introduced me to the game, said it was smite with a z-axis. i have played mobas since 2006 dota 1 and i turned up my nose to smite.

i started with sparrow, got her to 5. i didn't spend any rep until i bought her mastery. that was dumb. i hated sparrow because khaimeras were everywhere. the large gain on my graph is from a friend and i doing a rampage jungle/narbash support/aurora offlane combo where we could influence the game hypothetically in every lane and create a snowball effect, compounded by amazing CC. imagine being hit by thunk, rock, and narbash ult consecutively (without their durations being clipped) while also being body-blocked by bashman and rampage. freelo.

So, I guess the answer to your second question is group up. My most recent win streak has been on the back of an affection for Howitzer and having at least one person to queue with if I so choose. Helps when we can force the minority 'No' on surrender votes when people cry at 15 minutes about the offlane t1 going down.

>Helps when we can force the minority 'No' on surrender votes when people cry at 15 minutes about the offlane t1 going down.
A lesson for those who haven't realize that giving up early 80% of the time during the beginning because one team mate is feeding the other to end game quicker is retarded.if you can hold them off till end game on the 40min mark your team can still turn it around all it takes is a team wipe to turn mistakes into miracles.
So don't give up and believe in the team.

it's the same problem people have with other mobas, they don't understand power spikes. furthermore, if your support is the one dying, who gives a shit? people get demoralized way too easy

Explain power spikes to me?

The point in witch a character becomes dangerous. For most off Laners this is level 5. For there ult gives them leverage of some form. Like greystones second life.
ADCs usually hit there big power spike at the 46cp area. Where they cone online and begin to dish out scary auto damage.
Mids don't really get a power spike but remain strong through the whole match but not oppersive

This is accurate. To expand upon that, certain heroes are going to be stronger at certain portions of the game than others. Feng Mao and Rampage jungle is amazing early game that can bully carries but they turn into little more than supports by late game, whereas Sevarog is going to be tissue paper early and a death machine late.

Being in a solo lane means you are going to have an impact at level 5. Seeing a Yin go in the offlane makes me lose my shit, because she is actually quite strong, as user said, after the 45 CP mark.

>tfw one loss away from silver

They were much better mechanic to be honest, they should have just been slightly more squishy, so that retaking them wouldn't have been a waste of time.

So is Iggy back to be super strong?

better not fuck it up lad

well just disconnected mid team fight so....

when we reconnected we had lost all of our inhibitors and our core was at 7%... sorry guys

oh but i made it by the skin of my teeth, 1301 lol.
maybe i'll just call it a night...

Thank you both for the information. What about Grux? I don't really main anything, but damn is he fun to gank with.

Help my build be less bad, anyone? epicgames.com/paragon/deckbuilder/en-US/decks/Mouth Spiders/e5e2abf7-3932-4d69-86f6-f7af0f64f7b5

Cup of the Vampire, Merciless,Chrono-vore, Ash of the Witch and Thermo-bond are some of the cards I don't have if they're what's missing. I also don't know what build order to use. I usually start with AS, then ccri chance followed by crit damage then more crit and AS. Probably bad, but I'm trying to be less of a shitter, so any input is nice.

I want a hero with faceless void's ult NOW

>>>/dota/

no i want that ult but in an actual good game

>an actual good game

yeah preferably with actual graphics

about to lose this one.

why the fuck am i playing against a five stack as a solo queue player.

come the fuck on. every single play was on point.

seriously, looking at this picture pisses me off even more.

am i being forced into 50% W/L? why the fuck am i playing with players on my team that are under or barely able to exceed 50% winrate, while every play on the opposing team but one has >50%?

I thought 5 stacks have the odds put against them seriously what the fuck

i hate five stacks even more when they have a composition like that.

you're supposed to carry user

Play 5 stack yourself, with anons.

I try. lord knows, i try.

ending the day where i started. 4-4. pic related

here are some videos from today's antics. hopefully my custom watermark keeps people from stealing them

youtube.com/watch?v=OtZmqBZA9O8

actually got my ass handed to me by a fey in middle today. i had never seen it before. ash of the witch with her poke ability early-mid game was brutal. i think she could use stinger boost too.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9C9M1s0QGQ

a rough game by all accounts. as this team fight was happening, our surrender vote had just failed. Someone tied protecting a 20 minute tier 1 and they got upset about it. I think it was Yin, who had just successfully split push a t2 which was really great for us.

>play with """support""" greystone
>does literally nothing all game but somehow we manage to carry him
>end game "see support grey is unstoppable u dumb kids learn to play"
now he's going to think this is something that actually works and go ruin more games with it
i'm sorry

worth noting that 3 of my 4 losses involved an ally riktor that ended the game with double digit deaths.

Should have ran from him during draft.

I've dodged because someone wanted to play support greystone. He said "fuck your meta". Some retards can't be reasoned with.

In other news, Satori Cloak is back lads.

Kek

At least you would've gotten 10+ elo if you won.
Matchmaking is very cruel to be honest

>be Sparrow
>play with support Greystone, against offlaning Greystone
>Get ez earlygame kills
>lategame have an extra tank on our side
Stop being so hung up on the """"meta"""". As far as I know, the only real meta is the full gank squad meta

How are you getting "ez kills" on a greystone with literally 0 CC? Is he just standing still and letting you autoattack him? Are you bragging about winning with a shit comp in silver elo?

Nah, he overextended too much, and their jungler was a retarded Khaimera, so that guy died too

Well that might happen down where you are, but in the big boy leagues that shit don't fly.

As far as I've heard, dumbasses are everywhere

Nice try bitch but I'm never letting you get through draft

agora.gg is why paragon is shit

Why

>have 3 free loot keys
>opening first crate
>want banner
>get a fucking Yin skin
I play Yin but still give me a fucking banner

>frostbloom fey
STOP. IT

>Kwang mastery
Is this a sign?

I started playing kwang after I got a free mastery, he is definitely worth a go.

You can see your elo and kda ratio progression and bitch when they decrease.
Normally you shouldn't even care about losing in non ranked mode. But we don't have ranked, we have agora.

>Doomsday Steel first crate
>Steel Mastery second
Dunno man, you tell me

38.4 patch notes are out
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/v38-4-release-notes

>console players

>still no fixes to shinbis line tempo and slopes

HEY EVERYBODY BLORTH HERE

BLORTH
WE GOT BLORTH HERE
see nobody cares

what's wrong with it

I would play this game if it has more cute girls or lolis.

Doomsday Steel is cute.

Do you guys add each other and team up in this general or do we all just solo?

>tfw you used to be great at Rampage snipes
>tfw now you start to panic and get nervous as your 5 second timer ticks down before your boulder crumbles

How do I overcome this anxiety and start getting cross the map snipes again?

This happening to anyone else?

I usually play with irl friends, but I sometimes add people from here if I don't have anyone to play with.

See Blorth, this is what happens when you challenge the anonimity. Never challenge the anonimity

it's spelled BLORTH not Blorth
please get it right next time, I do not put up with filthy peons getting my name wrong

countess t4 loli skin when?