Cadillac

How do we fix it, br/o/s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more boaty landbarges with hueg vee ates, and thick sofa cushion bench seats

Kill the GMC and Buick. Maybe they'll pay a little more attention to detail with Cadillac.

ill take my check in the mail

Mid-engine cadillac?

Make more cts v wagons

I honestly think this is what Gm will do.

Make the MR corvette C8 a Caddy item, and then keep the front engined version from chebby

That or they bring back Pontiac or Oldsmobile to the market

We don't, we turn Buick from a shitty Opel rebadging brand, and turn them into old-Cadillac.
Leave new Cadillac to their attempts to be an American BMW competitor

>bring back Pontiac
Far too late for that I'm afraid. If they were going to do that they'd have done it a decade ago

It's never too late

Or they could always call the MR car, the Chevy Pontiac or something like that

Good God your a faggot

What about his faggot?

literally suck my nuts for having such garbage taste

It's hideous

>taste
>implying I will ever taste your discusting anus or your creamy cum

They could start by actually building their fucking amazing and realistic concepts that they never follow through on for God knows what reasons.

How creamy is it user?

they're actually doing fantastic right now, what they need to do is keep making stuff as good as they are for several more years in order to boost brand perception through word of mouth

my only gripe is that the interiors are kind of boring to look at and they SHOULD NOT be using piano black plastic anywhere. fucking fingerprints

But thats what nearly killed in the 00"s

MAKE

Judging by his weight, it's likely more of an oozing sludge than a delicious cream

CADILLAC

GREAT

AGAIN

Remember me as I was, not as I am

Gonna need a shitload of bondo and a respray. Should be good after that

He literally lives in a trailer. Please be patient.

But by that time Detroit was already building shitbarges.

>Or they could always call the MR car, the Chevy Pontiac or something like that
>within one week GM headquarters is burned down by a bunch of boomers in Fieros intentionally reversing into the building in a last-ditch martyrdom for all that is good in the world

Why don't you come give it a taste then faggot

>I honestly think this is what Gm will make a concept for, then not do

>Can barely even see the people's heads, they are left peeping over the tops of the doors like a child sitting in their parents car

Modern car design was a mistake. Even otherwise good looking cars are ruined by it. I want a new Camaro SO BAD and I could realistically afford one, but no matter how good the chassis, suspension, engine, or anything else is the sight lines are just too god damn awful

I'm thinking of just getting a 90s or early 2000s car and spending new car money restoring it to factory condition. I have the money finally to buy new, and for my entire life all I've seen is new cars become worse and worse for an enthusiast.

MAKE FUCKING RHD EXPORT MODELS U STUPID YANK CUNTS

T. UK UAE NZ AND AUS

Sell it to FCA. They know what their doing, look at the giulia.

God that logo is shit.

We aren't in the 00's anymore. Rising fuel costs made smaller economical cars more attractive, but since last summer, interest in gas guzzlers has rekindled, as well as interest in large cars, such as big SUV's.

>a decade ago
>when they killed it
It's only been gone 7 years, user.

Not to mention, last decade was horrible for cars, what with gas prices going sky high. But right now is the moment. With interest in sporty cars and muscle picking back up with the current Corvette, the Dodge Demon, and the upcoming mid-engined corvette.

in fact, if the mid engined corvette is a success, That could serve as a springboard for relaunching Pontiac as a sporty performance division, with a mid-engined new Fiero.

I'm telling you, the day they bring back Pontiac, the first car, as iconic as it would be, would not be a Firebird. it would be a Fiero. because it is a small car, with a small engine. It would probably be some kind of turbo 6. Which means no matter what comes their way regulation-wise, it's relatively safe.

it is literally a logo marketed to niggers.

Only niggers like that new logo

I'm black and i don't like it.

Then you aren't a nigger. Congratulations.

There IS a difference between being just "Black" and being a "Nigger"

t. /pol/

more manuals, more v8, fix the infotainment.
Also GM should make a 4 door chevy based on the alpha chassis.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k

What killed them wasn't that the cars were soft per se, but rather they had shit quality, and interiors that didn't belong in a luxury car.

>interiors that didn't belong in a luxury car.
Eh, i mean it seemed pretty par for the course

First off, that emblem needs to change. It's way too complex as a car badge. It's probably second worst right after Kia.

I like what they did with the ATS 2.0t manual. Too many flaws to be truly great, though. In its defense, most of the complaints were about the FUCKING infotainment system, which nobody who cares about cars should give a flying shit about. RWD sedans with manual transmission are super rare. I admire any manufacturer that makes them.

literally just spend $500 more on the interior of each car. it's so close yet so far.

Simplified, albeit poorly. Better?

The difference was in the actual build quality. The Cadillac interior looked decent for its time, but everything felt cheap as hell and rattled. Lexus pretty much stole their entire market in a decade.

needs to look more like a diamond

they should just go back to the previous one

?

That's about as current as carburetors

hm maybe slightly wider at the top?

More of a diamond it is

i rike it

At least it's simpler right? Always thought the orig was too busy

It looks like variations of what GTA would use to avoid copyright but still hint that its supposed to be an in-game rendering of the actual car.

>only going back one

I have to agree with this user.

I think cadillac is on the right track right now. The v-series is great and if they keep it up I can see them overtaking Euro Luxury cars in terms of performance.

Looking to get an ATS-V but I'm waiting for them to bring back buttons. Not feeling the touch screen interface

>Ditch CUE and just use the Chevy/Buick/GMC infotainment system instead
>ditch capacitive bullshit for actual buttons
>ditch the stupid naming system, holy shit why is Johan De Nysschen so bad at naming things isn't killing Infiniti enough for him
>make a S/7/A8 competitor
It's fixed.

>also new V-wagon pls

Cadillac have always made land barges, Cadillac will always make land barges.

The defining point was always that Cadillac made their land barges with attention to detail/comfort.

Someone forgot to mention this to the junior engineers who replaced the last group, who were likely let go for having too many health issues for their medical plan to remain profitable.

Whoever did the rear lights on the CTS though, you're showing promise kid. Welcome to Mercedes (extends hand)

Put the ducks back on the shield.

fuck me the ciel always looks good

current rumor mill says it'll be their mid-hundred-grand rolls-royce type thing that's way over the top handcrafted luxury whatever. I believe that's supposed to drop in 2020

I like it. The wreath was too stodgy and not befitting of their new attempted image. That said, it does t look good by itself, but it looks damn good on their newer models that were designed around it.

Is this a joke?

Fucking horrible. kys.

that oldsmobile has the best interior pictured wtf

I'm white and i love it but i also wear gold chains and watches and have a trunk pop kit in my cadillac so i don't know if i really count.

>The v-series is great and if they keep it up I can see them overtaking Euro Luxury cars in terms of performance.

they already have if we take price into consideration. the CTS - V and ATS - V are faster than their competitors when you realize the price point is 5-10k lower than all of the other cars they are competing against. when you add in the luxury features they come with standard, and then cadillacs currently amazing warranty and maintenance plans that come bundled with the car for 70k miles (including cadillac rentals) its really no competition.

>cts coupe has no crash test rating

Uh should I be worried?

Pretty sure that's because the market for Cadillac is all dead or in nursing homes now.

Go pick up a copy of Fox-Davies and then come back.

t. amateur herald

If I was to kms I'd make sure to think of your post for two weeks prior, obsessing about it and chanting your digits before I offed myself with the hopes that the sheer hate energy would also drag you with me to another dimension. Obviously I'd be ready for the journey but you wouldn't be, and when I found you confusedly spiralling into hell with me I'd fuck your eyes and ears out one by one so you'd have to wander the underworld blind deaf and dumb

Also I did clearly say it was effort albeit poorly

don't crash tardo