3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools doesn't support the latest system version. Luma + a9lh is the recommended setup.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew Launcher for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3

>Switch
-An userland webkit exploit has been released. No homebrew software has been developed for it at the moment. Don't expect piracy any time soon.

>Vita-chan
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-Vitashell 1.60 now live, added USB mass storage support

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide/
wiibrew.org/wiki/IOS_History
twitter.com/theflow0/status/799391602695372801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is the DLC menu update the latest update for BOTW?

UPLOAD THE TITLEKEYS FOR TRIO OF TOWNS AND DOUBLE CROSS TO 3DSTITLEKEYS ALREADY YOU FUCKS

vita-chan a cute

At work so I can't really check. What kind of sd card is used to hack the 3ds? Also what size recommendations?

yes v32 update
v16 was the leaked one

No.

old 3ds uses standard size SD card, new 3DS uses microSD

16 gig should be plenty

4gb to hack comfortably (absolute minimum is 2gb). recommended size for piracy is 64gb

Has anyone got the update qr/Cia for the latest update for monster hunter stories?

Thanks bros. I take it I do everything in 1 card? Set up, games, etc?

reee why does 3.55 still gotta be the last good fw for the ps3 fuck paying for piracy

yes. only 1 card required.

All these faggots think MHXX isn't on titlekeys. I'll give you a hint: the title doesn't include the term "XX"

4.81 Rebug is the best firmware dude
But to get there you need

So if I extract my EmuNAND and use it for 3ds.guide will I lose my saves for the games installed to that NAND?

>An userland
How long will this typo plague us?

Is PS1 emulation on the N3DS actually good?

What do you think?

No.
PSP runs it 10x better

No Double Cross either, you telling me t-that it's in nip?

I thought N3DS only supported up to 32gb micro

I'm going to hagger a guess and say, yeah I'll lose them

you just need to format 64+ as fat32.

remember when you had to open a fucking egg picture repeatedly so the exploit would run on the psp? those were the days. Played more snes on that thing than actual psp games.

yeah all 3 of them

Congrats, you guessed wrong.
There isn't much point of hacking a console if you lose even one thing.

512gb works fine on o3ds there's no limit for n3ds just load times vary

I remember ripping off a pin off my psp battery and boom I was able to hack it.

Those must have been some early days. I came in when Magic Memory Cards were all the rage.

I remember when Lumines was the exploit game.

So I'm on 9.2.0-20U with Cakes as my CFW. How does the 3ds.guide/ thing work exactly?

Does it simply make it so I don't need to hold R whenever I boot up the 3DS to access the CFW?

Follow the guide and find out.

USB storage for the regular Vita when?

Any chances of us getting an english patch for the japanese toukiden 2 now that the game is going to launch in the west?

As soon as somebody writes a USB OTG driver.

You're a bright one

never ever

Seems weird that Vitashell can interface with a PC to share files through USB on portable Vitas but can't mount drives.
Must need some software like PSP IRshell needed back in the day.

it's because you don't understand shit about operating systems

Link to the vita discord server when?

I had completely forgotten 3.61+ games can't be pirated, fuck.

Is there anyone working on that? Or is it a never ever?

why do people say emunand luma doesnt work anymore when it does for me?

nobody said that

Nobody says that
rxtools got broke by 11.3 and wont work anymore, you just take your emunand and run it through luma and it works again

I have a Wii U coming in the mail as well as a 64gb SD card.

Eventually I want to get a 1tb external drive for games but for now I have a 128gb USB 3.0 drive. Is it easy to migrate my games and saves over from the 128gb to an external at a later date? Or should I just shell out for a cheap western digital external now?

So I've just dusted off my softmodded Wii for the first time in almost 6 years to play some of the older Zeldas. Right now my Wii is on System Menu 4.1. I've updated the bootmii boot2, Homebrew Channel and Wii Shop (missed the music) to the latest versions and backed the NAND. I looking to update to System Menu 4.3 manually.

The general word seems to be still "Don't update cause you don't need to" but fuck it. I've always been paranoid that WiiConnect24 would get flipped on somehow and fuck up the softmod. I don't want to tack another mod like Priiloader to block the updates.

I've been out of the Wii mod world for a while, but so far from what I gather from reading up is that the 'clean' way to go about it seems to be to use NUS Downloader to get the IOS80 (System Menu 4.3) wad and then use DOP-Mii to install it. Also seems that I should probably update the IOSes that aren't mothballed or preventative as listed on wiibrew:

wiibrew.org/wiki/IOS_History

Are there any other steps I need to take to prevent automatic / disc updates that don't involve installing extra mods like Priiloader?

Mai dump vs vpk

Which one better?

just fucking leave it alone, you gain nothing from 4.3

Do you need latest luma version for this to still work?

Just booted up my softmodded Wii and although I can see my game list in Usb Loader GX, when I select a game it just goes black screen and I need to manually restart the system.

I think the hard drive works, but for some reason I think my SD card might be going bad. Could that cause this?

need 6.6

any more info on this? sounds interesting

maidump

The Wii U has a Data Manager as standard.

Sorry, what does this mean? Does this mean that I can plug in both a USB drive and an external hdd and migrate straight from the Wii U itself?

>tfw using a shark card on my pstv

how do you manually update luma if you're still using emunand setup in 2017?

I just see luma updater and all this al9h shit I haven't bothered to do

vita-1000 mystery port to usb adapter when?

Indeed.

those bubbles are worrying. the cable itself is not waterproof

>playing the file off a different, not submerged drive

replace the files on the sd obviously

> (You)
>maidump
Why?

Because it's his.

Is there any reason to keep these PS+ games on my vita now that there's no way to play them without updating firmware?

For me, having not to worry about Wii auto / disc updates is a gain.

The only thing I see as losses is that older hacks don't work but they've all been replaced by newer ones. I foresee I may be lending this Wii out sometime soon and I'd like to plug the one hole that could fuck things up.

Forget about XX and wait for the english patched cia a week from now

>a week
Woah

Also, what is the best harvest moon/sos, I mean the comfiest and the less hand-holdy

Those of you with a black - black friday n3ds, does the paint on the edges/hinge get scuffed off easily?

Im probably the wrong person to be asked this because HM and sos are borinh as fucking shit for me. I tried Trio and my GOD its fucking boring. props for those who has patience with games as boring as these

Doesn't priiloader offer a patch to block update checks on the system menu?

>they had a firmware update for the PSP in 2015

What

Is the 3DS pretty much done in terms of homebrew? We can do just about everything with it except for DS from SD.

All I fucking want is a dumped version of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
THAT FUCKING WORKS AND DOESN'T BLACK SCREEN
EVERY DUMP IS SHIT AND NEVER WORKS

*dumps a load on you instead*
;)

Anyone know how to extract Pokemon Sun's savedata? I tried JKSV but it just extracted a bunch of empty folders.

f00d when

What external HDD are you lads using for your Wii U?

Bonus points if you share a couple pics of your home screen showing off your games and theme

fucking around with pirates, didn't do anything tho

Yes, but I'd like to avoid using Priiloader if I can just update the system menu to 4.3 and get the same result. It seems pretty unlikely that Nintendo will release another System Menu update at this point.

gotta have that stability

320GB HDD from 2012.

Don't have it plugged in at the moment, I got BOTW running off internal memory.

Just finished Alpha Saphirre, loved every second of it, it was my first 3DS game, made me want to buy it, piracy is useful.

Now i'm between Animal crossing and playing the post game or playing XY right away

post game
then x and y
then moon version.
animal crossing is a real meme game, that if you are not creative, will not interest the average player.

v33, actually.

poster of here, finally at a PC that I can use again

updating luma did the trick. you're a golden god(dess)

already possible though it's just ass

I'm pretty creative, I work on design and all, I love the bases on ORAS, but I don't like playing multiplayer

That being said I love how pokemon looks on 3D you can grasp the size and forms of the mons now

Look up "ChickHEN"

I have been fighting with the all day and I was wondering if somebody might know what I have missed.
I have installed a psp bubble with ePSP Bubble Installer v.3.0 and followed that up with AdrenalineEasyInstaller v.1.05 from Freakler.
Adrenaline works but I can not get any ISOs to show up as games. I have tried putting the ISO in /ux0:/pspemu/ISO and /ux0:/pspemu/PSP/ISO and neither works. I have confirmed that I have 661.PBP and also tried installing this bug fix twitter.com/theflow0/status/799391602695372801 to no avail.

So they're using the XSEED translation for the base game and using their own translation for the DLC?

Im finalizing my 3ds stuff and homebrew is crashing on launch.
Anyone know whats up?
I cant find shit

Probably a fix for the western release of Brandish

did you put the SD card back in the system

she sexy

ye

if I have a EU version of a Vita game, can I use NA version DLC for it?

I think so

I was wondering if it's possible to make my 3DS feel comfier. The ABXY buttons have too much resistance, and the D-Pad making noises when you push on it triggers me. Does anyone know any alternatives? Aside from not playing my 3DS