/gtag/ Grand Theft Auto Online general

Dead game edition

Last thread >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60147/GTA-Online-Stunt-Race-Event-New-Races-Double-Cash-Unlockable-Stunt-Suit

Other urls found in this thread:

unknowncheats.me/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/203519-parachute-money-hack-cheat-engine.html
unknowncheats.me/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/205482-actionaz-macro-leap-faith-parachute-mission.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8NtriP8m7_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>classic cheetah when
>classic schafter when
>classic feltzer when
>classic every single car brand of every single notable generation when

W H E N ?
H
E
N
?

3 weeks :)

April 4th

>have to do mission to unlock bennys
this is stupid

>selling cars alone in solo session
>npc fuckers chase you down and shoot you

The bullets aren't that bad but it causes regular npc drivers to go fucking crazy

W H E N
H
E
N

is money accumulation frorm car sourcing actually significantly quicker than Sightseer/Headhunter/Sightseer/Headhunter/Sightseer/Headhunter...?

Sourcing and selling? Yes.

So if I would sell a collection of 2x top and 2x mid how much would I actually get in the end?

Without considering the 35K bonus from delivering my car or the 35k x 4 bonus at the end if everyone helping let me deliver them at checkpoint.

Also what's the pay for standard top delivery if you pick the option where you mod it?

does anybody else ever hit an invisible wall at the entrance of your warehouse while delivering vehicles? it keeps happening to me

Each top end sells for 100k, if you invest 20k. So you make 80k minus damage.

So I also want to know if you're kind what's the cooldown between sourcing like from the moment source missions ends either by success or failure what's the timer?

I know that after a sale it's 20 min + 10 / each car so it's 50 min if u sell 4 neting in: 384k or probably around 524k if you keep all the 35k bonuses from collection in the case other people that help you agreed to trade or something like that.

So ~524k is the max you can get in 50 minutes from cars as CEO.

Now within the time window of 50 minutes of cooldown you surely have enough time to steal the 4 missing cars for the collection again - hence you can just close session if u get the bad plate number ( but will this trigger the cool-down or will it be activable again when u get back into a session? )

Don't deliver standard or mid-range cars, just collect them. Where possible, the game gives you cars your warehouse doesn't already have. So once you have 10 standard and 10 mid in the warehouse, you only get top-range cars from then on.

You can source a car right after you deliver one. By the time you get to your office the cooldown is over. You may have to wait a minute here and there but that's it.

Keep your warehouse full of standard/mid range cars and sell only top end. You'll source only top end if you do this.

someone redpill me on this infamous qt

obnoxious british tripfag that wants to become a girl and used/does stream a lot and used to moan nonstop for blater

At least they aren't shooting jet missiles, sticky bombs and rockets at you. Call it a small safety fee.

>playing as a girl character

Your own fault

>tfw if the hakumai is added it will probably be a custom version with awd and wide fender flares
boo

well...do you have a boyfriend?

But I am actually a girl....

post face/feet or GTFO

>/gtag/ has girls in it
>discord is nothing but dick picks
???

donrt forget the leg and body shots

>actual girls
>on the internet

Pick one

but there are girls in the crew

name 5, i'll help you with one
>catower

You have literally no reason not to own this vehicle!

What is your go-to outfit? Do you like to match with your crew?

>CallMeQT

>tell me who the girls are so I can harass them

no

>ludiko

>i was just pretending to be retarded
figures

ywn be qts bf

How about this, for every minute you spend driving a Virgo, I'll spend on a Shotaro.

>driving a motorcycle

I'll intentionally ram you

Jokes on you the AI driving is so bad that I automatically assume every car on the road will try to ram me.

Honest tip tip guys: DON'T FUCKING DO MC BUSINESS - IT'S FUCKING USELESS all of them fucking garbage money with huge time sink - for example if you buy the cheapest coke factory it takes around 45 hours to break even with investment - 45 real life hours spent online, and the sales take a lot of time... wait it might take even more because I've only considered brute profit - without upkeep cost and resupply price.

MAYBE.. maybe if you play a lot, fucking lot of gta online - u could go with cheapest coke factory fully upgrade it then break even in 55 - 60 real life hours after that u make again around 2.5 mil profit ever 2 -3 days with some serious time investment... just fucking don't do it - it's garbage.

You would think selling coke and meth would pay the most.

why do trannies have such terrible fashion sense?

How about my boys call your boys and we'll offer a 1100% rebate for every Shotaro traded toward a Virgo?

Shotaro really is best bike and if anybody says otherwise it's because their dick isn't big enough to handle it's awesome power

Shotaro is like the overachieving yet genuinely pleasant/outreaching oujo-sama that the rest of the cast wants no business with.

Exceptional speed, exceptional grip and acceptable turning capability.

It's actually kinda overpowered, if such a thing can exist for a vehicle. I also discovered during the snow days that snow has no effect on its handling. For whatever reason. Missing code, probably.

It's embarrassing to use, because it's a shitter attraction, but it's useful.

Look at how angry that headlight is. What an ungrateful piece of shit, that Hakuchou. The Shotaro, however, retains all of its optimism and is happy to serve!

Guys after coming back from a long week I observed what a shitty state this game got into mc stuff suck - crates are dependent on help but help gets shit pay but mostly no pay at all especially during sales + it takes you 8 hours or more of grinding to fill one warehouse - 1 hr of active involvement.
Anyway I've tested everything, every method - cars seem ok but only if you do it properly and no one wants to do it properly aka sell collection of 4x and cycle the bonus around for 600 - 700k pay each every 50 min of cooldown, but ofc to do this properly you have to steal 32 cars in order to cover all 10 - 10 - 12 types so even more grinding for that.
Literally best option you have now, we all have now is to complete pacific standard - and disconnect after passing the bridge if you're the host with 0% - do this, do a mission after short one to avoid bad sport, do this again trade with someone else and u make the most $ / hr of active involvement, literally nothing beats it.
BUT no one wants to do that, hell when I wanted to simply give away money just because I felt so no one from gtag even accepted invite to heist.. not even setups straight heist.
Now I will actually tell you what I've done for money in the past week, a method which is pretty much undetected and works this patch for now - so profit on it soon, actually I've done similar stuff 5 months ago 1 year ago and even on PC release.. this shit always worked never been able to patch, but now it's easier than ever so do it while it lasts:

unknowncheats.me/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/203519-parachute-money-hack-cheat-engine.html
and the macro - bot w/e:
unknowncheats.me/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/205482-actionaz-macro-leap-faith-parachute-mission.html
Literally every time you go to sleep you let your computer play the game for you and u make 6 - 7 mil / hour.. you sleep for 8 hours do the math.
Just do this for few days until you bank 100 mil or more and stop ever giving a shit about anything.

Civilian Titan never ever

Coming back from a long break* anyway I'm very tired, just go to the links and the point is exploit the money while u can and it's 100% safe.

Do not trust this poster.

I'd do this kind of afk business if it were ACTUALLY undetectable. Not undetected but literally undetectable, only using AHK or something of that nature.
Someone made a race playlist for Xbox that they do on a loop with some gimmick for their controller. Someone should figure out a way to do this on PC.

I've literally made 8 mil everyday using that in the last week ( on PC - because it involves some editing to actually make that much ) - and not only I haven't got banned ( as I said I've done something 99% similar for even longer periods of time over multiple times since pc release and no ban - not me, nor anyone else using this ) - but Rockstar sent me random 250k gifts multiple times.

And a ton of people have done TT for ages until they got their hammer dropped on them. The only thing anyone should feel safe doing is something that simulates completely legit gameplay, i.e. a race playlist that completes and restarts itself via a very long macro.
Please someone get on that.

Deja vu. Remember when TTfags thought they were golden and weren't going to get banned?

>all got banned
>all bought another account
R* just got pwned!

That's what I'm saying. Running a macro that makes a bit of money -- not a ton, but good passive cash -- overnight is the only thing that comes close to being safe

I've just been in this place beforem

Yea I've researched as well usually the people that provided proof for their bans and not just random comments online kinda showed how they had like a negative history on account or been reported a lot - that caused an investigation on their account and of course when you own 0 businesses, it shows that you failed hesits, that you're completely 0 at game statistically and yet you make lots of $$$ all of sudden a real human checking that will apply the ban hammer.

But no one stops you from exploiting in solo sessions or solo missions to avoid reports, also don't do it if you're level 1 - if you've already grinded tens of millions on your own and own if not all most businesses or money making possibilites in-game you're pretty covered.

I rememer I've never cheated or exploited until I finished master mind challenge after that I was free to do w/e I wanted because I bought all basic stuff in legitimate way, was grinding pacstand often and the glitched cash was just a bonus to buy everything I would've not bought otherwise... never ever ever got banned or warned or flagged or anything.. guess just play it smart.

Oh should I also mention that I had countless modders wash me with tens of millions and again nothing happened not even a reset or anything like that ever, just get your account legit - make it all look legit first.

we don't call them PCucks for nothing

nigger I am 99.9% you're just feeling the high of potentially losing your account and are simply advocating the same method you used to others as reassurance. stop looking for shortcuts all the time.

There's no GTA4 general so whatever.

Are there any mods for GTA4 singleplayer that are worth having? I'm playing through it for like the 100th time and have never done it with mods.

Tanks.

Are you sure you need more snacks?
Looks like your pockets are full.
When you finish what you got Ill give you some more.

How do you chose between your children?

>girls are not in the discord

solution.

>Always make sure not to smash on enter when getting snacks just so she doesn't call me fat.

Don't be upset, others would like to exploit - sharing is caring. Also don't call me a nigger you washed up faggot.

>Delivering a car
>Pass through TANK VALLEY
>Manage to do it without a scratch
And then we all got teleported to the same place and blown up. And then I got an infinite loading screen while looking for another session. Wonderful game.

Can I get any tips or pointers on my outfit for the upcoming PS4 GTAG fashion show / car show this Saturday?

R8 my looks, hair, shoes.

Easy money

How do I get these pants?
Also that headband?

You don't.

Easy Peasy grindy sharky cardy

RIP paul

>there's people who are still grinding while Rockstar never removed the 100 millions a hacker gave me

>car duped like 60 million a few months back
>down to 20, starting to feel the pressure

Why can't player characters have that kind of body?

Has anyone done the most recent time trial, Tongva Valley?

I get close but with the traffic, the closest I get is .200 off par time. I've been using this video as a guide, same route youtube.com/watch?v=8NtriP8m7_g

Also, not using the Bati but the Hacho Drag. Pretty triggered that I get so close but can't seem to get it.

They said it is really hard now because people were making too much money off the easy ones. 50K every completion per character then another 50K every time you beat your old time.

What's the difference between the regular cargobob and the jetsam variant?

Are your pockets full, or does it just look like you're happy to see me?

aesthetics

>you cannot smash your assistant

Fucking dropped

The military will pull out a pistol if you gun shoot them, or hit their hand

It's not happening , I'd win it anyways.

k thx

you do know I have two degrees
both
in
finance

>no option to give her shares and employee parking
I want to make her happy, make her feel like she's done so much for the business she deserves a reward

>not a supercar
>can't be given a 7 figure pricetag
>doesn't look exotic or weird
>has potential for decent customization, but none of them are wacky racecar-tier customization

Never ever.

>you got a nice fleet, boss.

>Have to wait for her to stop talking to get in the elevator.

>they're bringing your personal vehicle around now

Rate my Warrener.

>please give me attention for owning a Shitaru

>No cute /gtag/ girlfriend to play with, talk with, cuddle with, shitpost with, have fun with and generally make life worth living
Sunk like 3 years into this game and haven't had a single chance. Starting to think I should stop playing and try a MMO or something.

Just tired of being alone, y'know.

This has to be the most autistic post I've ever read on this general

No bully please.