/dlg/ - Duel Links General

/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Necrofear soon edition

Last Thread: no one cares

Latest News
>Perfect time to SPEND MONEY lmao as packs are on sale 16th - 24th
>New pack adding more support for Wind decks
>Event to unlock Yami Bakura to begin on the 23rd
>Special duel event happening where everyone has to use the Exodia skill (adds 5 extra cards to your deck)
>Yugi Muto event 16th - 23rd

Useful Links:
>Wiki with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cards
duellinks.gamea.co

>Starting guide that you probably shouldn't trust
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Android download
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.duellinks&hl=en

>Android emulator
bignox.com/ (download, install, make a google account, download duel links from the playstore)

>Outdated Farming Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5p7hwp/the_farming_guide/

>A few tips for new players
-Buy Ultimate Rising before it disappears at the end of March
-Don't bother buying Age of Discovery
-Turn your game speed up to full
-Playing on Nox is the optimal way to play PVP
-Try and first level up Mai and Joey to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

LAST THREAD:

First fo' Joey Wheelah

Started playing two days ago and stuck at gold 1. How do I make this faster? I have no idea what cards are in this game. Also, does the concept of one ofs not exist in this game because of how small these deck sizes are?

>-Try and first level up Mai and Joey to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free
For the last time, it's Bandit Keith that gives you the free Metalmorph

Luster Dragon when, need more dragons.

get hhg by playing as mai against legendary duelists

Attention new players: if you feel that you're a pussy irl you can strive to one day unlock Pegasus who is the perfect character for you to play.

If you feel that you like being a faggot twerp fear not, you can unlock Weevil eventually.

the rest of you are alright.

>pegasus
who the fuck uses pegasus

but the perfect character for scrubs is bandit keith accompanied with a gift controller and conscription deck.

Someone who's a pussy irl.
Can't you read, user?

You literally sound like your average harpie user.
Having a field that provides the best backroll removal doesn't require any """skill""", user.

REMOVE GIFT CONTROLLERS!

>HL2, HL3
>No HL1
>OoC but no HL
>Actually using Elegant Bricktist and Brick Lady Sisters the absolute madman
>Peak Kaiba, not HHG Mai

you sound like you might be interested in playing Weevil. Or was it Pegasus that you fancy? I don't know if there's a character you can play if you are both a faggot and a pussy twerp nigger though

>just started playing two days ago

I didn't even know hhg was in the game and HL1 is a work in progress.
I'm dropping peacock thing for HL because I forgot about that.
I like Elegant in this game. I often have at least one in my hand and plan to run 3. I'll only run one Sisters though. Unless there's some other summon engine I don't know about.

sounds like you were raped by a harpie user are you okay user?

why is he so sexy?

>beast

>should be reptile

Dinosaur and reptiles should be treated as repti,e

Aqua, fish, and sea serpent should be treated as aqua

The fuck wrong with these niggas at konami?

>not even beast-warrior

>When lvl 30 Yugi gives you better stuff than lvl 40 Yugi

I'm drowning in beaver warriors and castle walls

Wow, I literally had the following post typed before the page auto-refreshed and I saw yours.

The max levels my LD's are currently at is 30 (i'm Stage 18).

Is it even worth it to spend keys on their Level 30 selves before I have access to their Level 40 selves?

Guess I now know the answer, eh?

Wow pegasus players really are total pussies, who would have thought

I would say almost every LD it's better to farm their level 40 selves because a Cerberus deck will completely dick on them and you'll get better drops in the long run with more bang for your buck. Off the top of my head Weevil, Rex, Yugi, Tea, and Odion are ez pz to farm and Joey and Mai are doable with a good Cerberus deck where you don't get a shitty draw.
Kaiba is really the only LD where it's easier and safer to farm his level 30 self. You need specialized Cerberus decks or a specialized deck to farm Keith, Ishizu, and Mako level 40 though. Yugi Moto is actually way easier to farm his level 40 but I just happened to have a good drop on his level 30

tldr; Don't bother spending keys on most level 30 LDs

Based. Thanks for the detailed response man.

>all those people I haven't encountered yet
hype

>user is still salty because of Weevil decks

more salty about pegasus desu

You're outed as a faggot

Mind scan should at least be a farmable skill

what's the matter user? Too much Parasites on your deck? ;)

Ha ha lol

Thoughts? Is this worth it?

Its only two bucks, you could get something good

fuck them and their brilliant 2 dollar scheme

i bought almost every single one, it's pretty nice tho desu

>screwing around in PvP with Summoner of Illusions
>finally manage to activate his effect during opponent's Battle Phase
>tribute Dreamsprite
>summon BEUD
>Matter Transporter lets BEUD stay for my own Battle Phase
>counterattack with surprise Metalmorph to obliterate opponent from his starting 4k
Now I feel like grabbing a second Summoner so I can attempt a half-decent Light deck.

The more expensive deals are more worth it to be very honest

Underated as fuck for beatdowns.
well worth the 1700 atk

How much are the ultra rare deals? Guaranteed UR is pretty insane

thats so much money though. I'm thinking of buying the 12 pack deal for ult rising right now though. I don't want the cards, but I know i need to clean out ult rising 1 last time.

Show deck.

Soon right?

>2000 ATK beatsticks for fishfag decks
That's a bit high. Dunames may be 1800, but Yami nerfs her.

>fishdecks
I want makofags to die so I can run my mech deck in peace

>Try to make a Gandora deck because he looks cool
>He fucking nerfs himself by requiring two tributes meaning you need to have s full spell zone but also your opponent hopefully has some stuff set if not Gandora is left with like 1200 atk

Why is this card so bad? It could have been so much better but it's not going to work in a three zone limit like DL has. I can just use gandolf who is easier to summon and actually has attack power instead

>tfw no machine field spell

it gets worse kids.
this is a normal monster, which means, this card plus sea kaiser gives a mako deck 6 high atk normals (9 if you want the 1650 fish

allowing mako to have a normal deck flavor ontop of bigwave small wave.

can you imagine the synergy of bigwave small wave and order to charge? throw in some kuribos, twister and trap jammer/xing zhen hu

and you have a full blown rage machine

>trying to farm yugi for union attack
>gets gandora or sphere kuriboh every time
Help

Would it be that overpowered?

how do you get good cards without spending money on packs? i'm trying to build a spellcaster deck, but can't seem to get good cards

also, deck advice? I keep getting bricks; stuck at silver 4.

>builds counters for nothing and then revives every level 4 or lower machine once 2 of your machines get destroyed
>also works against Order to Charge or destruction removal

yes, there's a reason they haven't released Amazoness Village either

use abyssal designator to get rid of them, also attack to make him spend kuriboh and use eatgaboon can kill gandora

it only revives one senpai, if thats what you meant by ever

oh yeah, I know that it revives only one but still, pretty broken. The dinosaur trap requires a discard and only works with normies for reference.

Simple enough deck. Just keep throwing down your 1600/1650/1700 monsters to destroy his monsters and use abyssal designator to destroy Gandora first then kuribohs afterward. Second to last hand throw out your blue eyes. Last turn you want to
>throw out Piranha
>riryoku BEWD and give it to piranha
>Tribute BEWD for Cu
>Ritual weapon Cu and activate his effect on BEWD in the graveyard
>Riyoku Cu and give it to Piranha
>Piranha + Banner = 5000 x 2 by Piranhas effect

Use the prismatic BEWD everyone just got to get over 8000

I want blowback dragon so badly! I just wanna do a mechanical gun dragon deck damnit!

I just unlock Ishizu and now I wanna build her a Gravekeeper's deck. Can you recommend any cards?

>"guaranteed heads" skills making Blowback Dragon a Tier 0 threat
Eh.

Gravekeeper monsters?

Necrovalley isn't available so don't bother your better off using Atem for Gravekeepers because of Power of Dark

almost everything Gravekeeper that's not a drop by her in the Duel Gate is trade bait, so you're in for a long ride

AYY LMAO

Probably want around 12 non-ritual monsters in your deck. I'd toss limit impulse, since you're not really running enough tribute monsters to require it.

You know what i want? Just 1 low lvl card whose defenses arent trash

It's called Cocoon of Evolution.

fuck off Weevil shitter

this one is better

Please help me.I have an idea (copy kaiba's deck to an extent) but it doesn't feel annoying enough.

Tips? Suggestions?

Forgot pic

what is your end game?

Gift controller retard

why sonic bird?

>Sonic duck

goddamit

Doesn't die to 4 star beetle

Pretty much a beater with yomi to get rid of anything big. And despell to hurt mist meta decks.

Im Assuming you dont have Jerry beans, or Neo?

>been grinding for Union Attack since event started
>haven't got
>scrolling through cards
>get towards bottom
>had a union attack from last event and didn't realize it because I keep my filter on newest

Not even mad, pleasant surprise

I see Tea wants me to make a LP Gain deck my first non gifted prismatic

>tfw still a fishfag
>most of the animosity towards fish has moved to other characters

What is the point in this card? It couldn't even be useful at the earliest days of Yugioh

Why does it say turn the speed up to max in the OP? You mean the graphic settings? Isn't it a battery drainer

>underrated

In what universe? The only reason this isn't the most seen 1700 right now is Mai requires RNG for her skill

I never see anyone use it. I love it

Go take a look at the original OCG cards. There are tons like that.

Also reminder that to this day, there are still original OCG cards from the first set that haven't been released in TCG. Whoever thought drip feeding useless cards to us for a decade would be a good idea should be fired

>he didn't play when the game first dropped in the US and cards like this were a dime a dozen in early packs
>some packs even came with 4 star monsters with better stats

Early days of Yugioh were a nightmare

Anyone have a current mill deck list?

I have always believed there were multiple teams in charge of the first OCG sets that were not on the same page when designing cards. Therefore we got lots of these 5-6 star cards with hilariously low stats

That's and original OCG card, average no sacrifice monster strength back then was under 1000. If you were really lucky you may have pulled a card under 4 stars but with 1100-1200 defense

which auto duel deck should i work towards

Just hit 8k+ assessment for the first time.

R8 my farm.dek

What's the reset schedule? I just went back to silver 1 after working so hard to get plat 3. WTF

They always warn you in the newsletters

Check Weevil, retard.

>spellcaster

Enough of this shit.

Is possessed dark soul bugged?

Here you go

>oy try a loaner deck goy
>fucking 8 tribute monsters
>2 dank magician
>samsara and ritual weapon
>0 ritual monster

For what purpose?

Also interested in this. Is Needle Worm even in the game? Seems a bit strong with our decks being 20-30 cards.

I see you, Konami employee!

>play duel links
>It's all trap card cheese and level 4 beatstick monsters
>make my whole deck around summoning big boss monster
>they kill it with 1 (ONE) fucking trap card
This is why they made everything in new yugioh negate that shit, it's literally broken balance. I make a themed deck but why bother when my deck would be way more powerful if I just threw in my strongest level 4 monsters and a bunch of trap card cheese. Fuck old yugioh is shit and fuck konami for trying to appease to nostalgia retards that don't even play the game.

Stay mad babby.
I stopped playing the actual card game in 2007 when I saw OTK, FTK, summoning 3 monsters on your first turn, and other BS. I'm enjoying the simplicity and strategy found in the earlier days of YGO when I was a gr8 duelist IRL.

>criticizing a deck objectively better than yours

Warm Worm/Hiro's Shadow Scout are your mill stars if you consider card ratios.