Other urls found in this thread:

ridgemotorsportspark.com/road-course/
performanceparts.ford.com/engines/
2ememain.be/membre/2141461/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do I joint the montage?
See pic related.

1st for the 7a is better than the 4a

I've been wanting to ask Veeky Forums something. Why is your thread so slow but /hg/ is so fast? do the cars bore you guys so much that a lot of you fall asleep before you can post and you just kinda wake up hours later between post?

track day bruh

I'd rather 4a

Because Veeky Forums is too autistic to talk to each other and MR2 owners have a superior complex.

auto x?

Because we spend time working on/modifying/maintaining our cars instead of shitposting about them and comparing fartcan setups

Nope, lapping event on a course.

easy breh, /hg/ is our alliance.

what course user

ridgemotorsportspark.com/road-course/

Lotsa work

>Honda and Toyota owners get their circlejerk threads but Nissan Scum dont

Uhhh...

cant wait for you to spin out in a 5mph turn again

4ag ftw

>tfw i wish i could tarbo my blacktop

that's pretty cool. Have fun m8

That looks like a pain in the ass desu but it should be worth it in the end

See pic related
Why not revive it? There was a short lived Nissan circle jerk general. We can be allies user. I would start one but I don't have one.

How much power you making bro

Hopefully a decent amount...will let you know in a couple of weeks

is it time for cruiser fag to drop a 2jz in? find out next week after his paycheck rolls in

That's the bluff

thats because they are all too buisy fixing their cars

Delit that.

Redpill me on the 7th gen celica

. Get a supra or mr2 instead
its ff so there is really no point in it. it doesn't even have rally heritage like the gen 6

>its ff so there is really no point in it.

Burns oil
Not the best rear visibility
FF

I'm not looking to revive the mid night club here, I just want a cool looking DD. Couldn't care less about it being fwd, tell me about the reliability.

It's OK for a dd

wtb vintage alpine headunit

>tfw just renewed my insurance
>$491 for 6 months ($81.33/month)
>my bank account's face when

did you try looking at ebay?

fuck me i have ordered 3 passenger side shift cables and none of them have fit. Ordered a mkII and mkI shift cable, both were way too long. Since the driver side cable seemed to be the right size I might have a welder look at making it an adjustable passenger side cable.

this and somehow mounting this shit assed engine is making it seem like I'll be stuck driving my Accord forever.

If I finish the welding shit my life might become somewhat easier. What are your guys' thoughts on foglights, I want to install some when I paint this bitch black

Where did you buy your parts from?

Who /plays ball/ here?

should I buy an AW11 / SW20 or an R33 skyline?

I'm not gonna commute in it, it's gonna be more of a weekend / evening vehicle.

I got some goodies for my AE101, was 75€ too much?

yeah but theyre dumb expensive, gonna see if I can find one locally cheap and maybe fix it if its broken

twos r us and ebay

Sup guys

I would only get the r33 if you have a lot of money to maintain one or to make it get more horses

SW20>AW>R33

Not bad

Try Toyota parts over stock instead

Was supposed to wash my car but got too lazy. Wbu m8?

qt

Don't worry, no wants to drive your mediocre Japanese shitbox anyway.

>tropical blue metallic
>muh dick

lol

Anyone have any good suggestions for stuff I should do/add to the pickup?

Lift/flares/bigger tires are planned, but its gonna be a while as I'll save up and get it done properly with fibreglass flares, the exact wheels I want, really good tires and a legal lift-kit

Bullbar is currently in transit and will be here next week, which will get two lights put on it

Anyone have any cool suggestions?

I'm not a off road type guy but maybe a winch?

Being a slacker. Rode around the still flooded roads with my grill and thinning about going to a local car show in the rain.
;)

Louisiana?

Virginia

lol that plate cover is ironic right?

>want literally any job at any toyota/honda dealership
>"Sorry mate, to be blunt you're 21 and i can hire a 16 yearold to do the same thing for less"

how do i into toyota service shop

fuck toyota knows how to do a good looking blue colour, my supra's rocking a factory blue too and its a pretty similar shade

What about power mods

Get a Chevy.

What kind of bullshit reason is that?
How much hourly wage did you write in the application?

I've come to the conclusion Toyota fags are autistic based on the amount of singular Toyota generals show up. Like MR2 general or supra general. Like, what the fuck?

Better than people give it credit for, but btfo'd by the Acura RSX.

I would but I don't want people to know I'm shit and only have drive way game.
Rip Raptors.

Seconding winch. Don't you live in a snowy nightmare?

That would eventually come together with the lift, flares and whatnot as thats when I'll try my luck at bringing the pickup into more serious offroading

At one point I'll slap ideally a 1KD-FTV engine into it, aka a better version of the engine currently in it (2KD-FTV), meaning a power increase from 102hp/240nm to 170hp/410nm. This however depends on wether or not I will be able to get it legally approved. If not I'll just get a newer 2KD-FTV and slap it in, giving a power increase from 102hp/240nm to 143hp/343mm and not being a problem to get approved as its the exact same engine but with a few different internals and settings

Hah, no
>pic related

If I currently used it for actual offroading then sure.

I suppose it would be nice to have as a recovery tool for saving stranded danishmen...

At least they made it past first round unlike the Bulce ;_;7

as ironic as you wanting to fuck animals...
Oh..

Thinking about getting these for my AW11. 15x7. Thoughts?

details on your set up?

Pic of your car?

this

So very ironic?
Good to hear.

I'm not him but has anyone ever told you that you look like a light skin Mexican irl?

Very clean
Should suit it quite nicely famalam

Offset?

Yeah, I get tanned and look Mexican lmfao, can't complain since I don't burn tho.

Unless you get some beefier internals turboing/supercharging a blacktop 4ag is suicide

its not factory blue. The last guy took the colour from the centercaps

Where can I buy replacememnt engines for toyotas? basically something like his performanceparts.ford.com/engines/

ebay

Where did you find this stuff?

A guy who spends his free time restoring Land Cruisers. He buys old garage stocks for parts, and ends up with thousands of service manuals from Toyota dealerships. He sells them in bundles.

If you're anywhere in western EU, it might be worth to check, I don't know if he ships abroad, I went there in person, but if you plan on buying a bunch of those it might be worth a few hours to drive there.

2ememain.be/membre/2141461/

>If you're anywhere in western EU
Sounds like a nice road trip away from me, I'll contact him if he has something about my early 90s Camry.

I've installed the seats now in my 86 and have been generally cleaning up a bunch of things.

you are my favorite poster

in other news vag makes xfoxhueg cars

I thoroughly enjoy your posts because you own a classic car and modify it the way it should be.

Craigslist

Those seats reminds me of summer sunsets

Thanks!
The car really is cool in its original state and doesn't need tons of bodykit or widebody to look good. Some invisible mods under the hood and a sports suspension and it's goat. I have TRD suspension and Cusco stabilizers/bushings myself, only other plan is to eventually upgrade the internals of the engine to something a little hotter (Poncams + Compression bump). Engine bay will look stock when all is said and done.

Didn't think about it that way, but you're right. Have a sunset.

Got a carbureted 2E engine and want to hook up the tach.
I am kinda trying to figure out which wire do I splice. I know it is one of those four wires on top of distributor, but I'd like to know which.
Also what kind of connector should I use?

Really? It looks just like the Toyota Tropical Blue Metallic

pic related

Anyone know if sw20 has a towing eye?
If yes will it fit zzw30?
Got a race coming and previous owner presumably traded the towing eye for shitty heavy speakers that are ugly as sin

I opened the distributor cap to confirm that the wires lead into distributor are correct

pic related is the engine in question

So, quick question. I've been told once that the SW20, due to its aero, is stupidly unstable at speed. Like it loses stability at 80 mph. Everything else seems attractive about the car, but 130 hp, and being unable to exceed much more than the speed limit? Is this true? That's absurdly disappointing, if so. I've owned a Corolla that could reach 120 mph completely fine with no issue. Is it never meant to go fast? Not even econobox fast?

Not true. Fine to like 100 and then the front end gets light. If you're going to be goin 100mph+ consistently, you should look into something other than stock aero anyway. A front lip goes a long way on a car like this and can be had for nothing.