Be me

>Be me
>Have a career, make good money
>Driving over 13+ year car
>Looking at an audi a6
>What car can I get that isn't too flashy, but acceptable for someone who is in his 30s, single and successful but not trying to flash money/wealth

>BMW shills need not reply

Other urls found in this thread:

thomasjstanley.com/2012/01/drive-rich-or-be-rich/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Porsche 991, CTS-V, ATS-V, M3 or M5, a Corvette.

You're welcome

Worried about getting a Porsche, it smells of money and I don't want ppl to know my financial status

>>What car can I get that isn't too flashy, but acceptable for someone who is in his 30s, single and successful but not trying to flash money/wealth

Toyota Camry in give-up-gray

What is your job / what is your yearly income before taxes and are you in the US?

>not trying to flash money/wealth
Honda Accord

In the US, not trying to tripfag anymore and don't want to post career/life info anymore

>I've made it senpai, I want to get rid of the "muscle car phase"

Only 12 year olds think Porsches are expensive.

>I'm looking for an Audi A6
>most pathetic brand ever with badgewhores as customers

>Toyota Camry in give-up-gray
the gray is nice
take a nap tan is the color he wants

Get a Lamborghini looking acceptable is for morons who cant get money on their own.
But personally the first post get the best suggestions.

Making it is subjective. Do you make above $250k before taxes and work in a white collar job with other professionals?

>Test drove one, felt amazing in a luxury for once

I drive an older mustang and am tired of it

> white collar job with other professionals?

Yea, and they drive high end benz, cadiliac and audis. I think I need to step it up

>I need to step it up and get rid of the mustang

Honda CR-V

Lincoln, obviously

He didn't ask how to look like an idiot, though

So you make below $250k a year and your coworkers sound like a bunch of tryhards.

Get a used Lexus IS or ES and save your money.

>I think I need to step it up

Either you're a limp dicked faggot who needs a benz to satisfy himself or a practical human being and should get a Ford Fusion or something.

4k civic

But seriously how about an F-150 Platinum? They're pretty nice inside and not show-off at all, but still respectable because they're like 50k plus.

>but seriously 4k civic

I dunno, if you have a career and make good money you ought to be smart enough to figure out what car you want.

Makes me think you are getting overpaid to do jack shit if you are asking a stupid place like this what car you should buy.

user, every attempt to point out any form of non big money car was shot down, and Civic SI's don't seem to work either. OP should just get a Kia Rio or Hyundai Accent and fuck off.

Easy choice, Volvo S90 without a doubt.

>Little babby fag trying to show off to his new coworkers like the thirsty little attention slut he is

Why don't you just suck their dicks too while you're down there trying to please them?

Chrysler 300

>I'm 30 years old next year
>Not some oldfag on a volvo

Re-negotiating salary soon, I should be making even more after mid of this year

Money has been stacking up for some time, also been looking at houses/property since I'm doing quite well

Just wondering what is a pretty good car to get, i'm still doing research but Honda/Toyota is kind of off the list for me, not interested

If I didn;t care about cars at all, I would just get early 2000s toyota/honda

I don't think OP is over 60 years old though. Take a look at a base Model S 75 OP

>Wanted a Tesla, but it feels too much like the joneses lifestyle and not something I want out of life just yet

so your first instinct is a new 50k audi?

How in the hell is driving a new Volvo a oldfag car, please enlighten me... Might at well just buying a fucking Audi, BMW, or Merc if you wanna LARP as a richfag...

>be me
who else would you be?

get the s6 its way way way better, never buy a non top of the line model of a car known for reliability issues

for instance the c63amg is waaaaaaaay better than the c300 and way more reliable too

Challenger

>actually considering overpriced VAG trash
not even memeing Audis are garbage and you're a retard for even considering one

I just now realized that this is midlife crisis: the thread.

ding
ding
ding

>5.7 v8 is quick feeling around town and more than fast.
>Drives nice.
>Quiet
>Sounds cool when you throttle it
>everyone in front of you on highway thinks your a cop
>slightly used for $22,000
>Proven engine, tyranny, chassis
>Cuz I fucking said so
>Don't be a fag. Just buy one.

Sorry, the picture.

>american
>I don't want to live the
>muerican dream again
>Going luxury car this time
>I'm 30!!

midlife crisis: the car

Or get a used A3 2.0.
Get one of the many tunes available and your over 300 wheel hp with awd and a dsg transmission. 0-60 in under 4.5 seconds and 30mpg highway.

Honda Accord.
Moderately priced, reliable, easy to maintain, nice interior (on the upper trims).

VW Passat
It's an A4 with a different badge, a better engine, and $15k cheaper.
Fantastic interior. Great looks. Similar pros to the Accord, but not as easy to maintain and the interior is nicer.

Both are the perfect "I need an affordable car that makes me look like an adult, but I'm not ready to take the plunge into luxury brands yet."
It's basically the step between econobox and entry-level luxury.

Lexus GS or RC. If you're just after a luxury barge the GS is the way to go, or if you want a "grown-up" replacement for the Mustang get an RC F. If the F is too expensive or too boyracer for you just get the F Sport trim.

You've got better performance, reliability and replacement parts won't cost you an arm and a leg.

>in his 30s
>single
>successful
If you go the A6 route they'll think you're a family man already, or all you'll find are single moms looking for an ATM. It's too timid a choice.

So you choose the fag rout. Your call. Audi A3 then. This time, for fuck sake, don't be such a vagina! Or Golf R, but ditch the ugly stock wheels and bat least get a stage 1 tune. The tune cleans up the flubby off the line throttle response and makes for a very fast car.

Btw-being worried about a car being murican or Euro trash is useless narcissism. Your better than that! Get what you like and own it like a man. A good car is a good car.

I'm 27 I make $100k and drive a new mustang gt

Lexusfags hate him!

This is very true

>Yea, and they drive high end benz, cadiliac and audis. I think I need to step it up

I worked in NYC and took the train downtown with a partner at the firm who made like ~$3M/year. Maybe worry less about how you look and more about work.

>partner
>firm

everyone takes the train in jew york.

Just out of curiosity, I'd love to hear your metric that considers Porsches cheap cars

Nah, plenty of people take a black car service too. I'm pretty sure nobody judges.

>be (YOU)
>things are going too well.
>got upgrade?
>sorry - assed eurotrash VAG offerings.
>did you say single?
>marry 30's roastie/stacy.
>reproduce at least twice.
>R/S gets "bored", splits with kiddo's.
>OP BTFO'd in divorce.
>Now drives his dream vehicle.

>Me get married
>Implying you know who I am
>I will probably die alone, rich and miserable in a mansion

>he's nearly 30 and has a such a childish and melodramatic self-image

Lexus IF 350 F Sport
Infinity Q60 Red Sport 400

buy a miata you boring fag

>Its an act fampa
>You know why though right?

>me
>buy honda from used car dealership
>small crack with oil leaking
>small crack is now oil spilled everywhere
>blown gasket
>sell the car for 120$

Or just get a chevy ss

Audi is safe because plebs don't know what they are.
You could also go Golf R which is basically an Audi in econocar skin.

BMWs are pretty good for hiding wealth.

I have the same problem. Most poor fag men will be pissed if you have a BMW but women usually don't think twice but don't know is the same thing Audi well enough to.

Volvo polstars are also great BC normies think it's a boring Econobox despite it being an m competitor.

A6 is a great car, not many have them, the 3.0T is a great engine, reliable, and safe. I've been thinking about getting one as well once my current finance term is up in a couple months.

LOL

Not even close to being an M competitor.

Yeah but Volvo claims it is. Its a fun car too just not ///m yet.

Mudered out first generation IS300

Wing and splitter ruin it imo. Duck tail would be nice.

Get an entry level luxury like
> Buick
> Acura top trim
> Genesis (Korean so idk)
> Lincoln
> Toyota Avalons are pretty nice desu.
Cant think of anything else atm.

my face when I make 120k/year and drive a paid off $10,000 car and am quite happy with it..

>OP here
Same feels man

So my mustang is at 85+k now and It could use some body work/fresh coat of paint

I'm just more interested in getting a side car for work and driving around some coworkers in my new luxury car..

>volvo m competitor
>haldex awd only
Kek

>Audi
>Luxury Car

Just buy a fucking mercedes cla

Get an IS-F dumbsshit

Get a 997, they're like $30k-40k

Looks like a really nice car btw, and my first time looking at it

Im impressed they cost as much as they do, I would expect another 15-25k added to the car for a lexus, wow.... this is interesting

>isnt too flashy
OP the same type of person that doesn't want to "overtrain" or "overspray" his cologne. you either are somebody or you're not, none of that half ass pussy footing. fuck it get a used maserati and gold wrap it, haters gonna hate

>lol

I do it to make it seem like im a humble person and care about others, in reality I couldn't care but it does matter what people think about you

>masaerti
>im not a rapper

For me, it's the McLexus GS. The best sports sedan currently on the market.

>When you claim to be a businessman but you spend all your time putting text on volkswagons

>contemplating an Audi
I'm sorry what

This is I never actually go on Veeky Forums so I'm gonna overuse green text so I look like I know what I'm doing: the thread

You are considering an Audi yet you call yourself humble. This is too much

First gen Boxsters are $6-8k. Almost any non-911 Porsche from the 80-90's is very affordable. The 996 is $20-30k, the 991 is $35-45k. Used Porsches are no more expensive than a Corvette.

On top of it you get to be part of a very friendly and helpful Porsche enthusiast community with whatever you choose. Anyone worth while has owned a Porsche in their lives.

Volkswagen CC is your answer friendo

issa pretty interior too and comes in a manual

either 3.6 vr6 w/ 4motion or 2.0t fwd. both are very good.

A6 is great, it's a sexy low profile sedan with a build quality competition just can't match.

maybe a Merc, yeah.. some mercs are the bomb too.

audi or merc; you choose mane

The median price paid by millionaires for their most recent [car] acquisition was only $31,367. The typical price paid by decamillionaires was $41,997. . . . many millionaires drive so-called common, nonprestige makes of cars; . . . .

Poorfag: econobox
Faux-rich: expensive car
Rich: econobox of somewhat higher quality

thomasjstanley.com/2012/01/drive-rich-or-be-rich/

>Skoda Superb mk II or an Octavia
>Audi A3 sedan ( must be debadged ) or A3 sportback
>W211 E Class
>Volvo S60
>VW Passat or Jetta ( if you have no friends ).
>Citroen C5 with dat glorious PSA 2.2 diesel
>Renault Megane

These are all rather anonymous cars in traffic ( minus the E Class and the Superb ), but the level and luxury and equipment that these cars can get is insane.

>Yea, and they drive high end benz, cadiliac and audis. I think I need to step it up
So you're spending $50000 due to peer pressure.
Nice.

Ok, now show the house median.

What are accounting firms?

Audi S7.
Its very subtle and I only chose the S7 instead of the A7 is because of the interior options.

ding
ding
ding

Get a
Volvo Polstar

or
Volkswagen Phaeton

NEXT

>best
you misspelled slowest.

>slowest
you misspelled most engaging to drive

>engaging to drive
you misspelled slapping your testicles against a block of tofu

What stupid fucking suggestions

U cunt

even though they fucked their name with the EPA shit VW is a good choice. drove both a 2011 jetta and 2013 passat of the diesel variants, excellent mpg (lol) and very fuckin nice for what they are.

doesn't matter about being acceptable either, if you like the car, fuck it. go to dealerships, look at cars that catch your eye, take them on test drives.

same brother.

multi-millionaire boss took a goddamn uber with me, sold his mustang because driving in the city is such a bitch. not worth having something if you dont use it enough.