March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0J9IRemkbpY
ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10701000/20160925_4CYNII0iqgY.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=l8C3NMUasDg
youtube.com/watch?v=H029pBDi3FE
youtube.com/watch?v=rMR3JiF5_aM
youtube.com/watch?v=LrlC3T7TICg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha for memes
haha don't you like the vayne meme?

Mateus' fire from below in BE is underblown. It's pretty fucking cool and ramps up to be a lot of damage.

3rd for CoD

QTs

What are the better times for you to play raids with anons?

Have you guys seen Maria's nutso OSB
youtube.com/watch?v=0J9IRemkbpY

shouldn't this be, like, Sephiroth's OSB or something

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

also good night ffg.

Whoops thread died, we must celebrate FUNGAAAAAH anew in this fresh thread

wow. I haven't played the game but she looks super gay, not even cute. She has a big jew nose.

His OSB isn't as cool to be quite honest
ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10701000/20160925_4CYNII0iqgY.mp4

who was the real baddies in ff2

makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=l8C3NMUasDg

Fungahhh/10
would raid again

one of my favorite themes.
youtube.com/watch?v=H029pBDi3FE

>Dissidia version of anything

IS THIS A REAL STICKER? I NEED IT NOW

>black wing
>not even safer sephiroth
>not fucking super nova
>not meteor

One winged angel was a mistake

no more hugs vayne

it's been data mined, but global isn't going to see it for a couple months

Just looked at the Anniversary banners Japan got and uh.... I don't really want any of those relics.

Is this really why you guys have kept yourselves from pulling on some top tier banners the last few weeks

I was wondering when we were going to get new stamps. Looking it up, I think JP got a couple around the XI Lion event, including this one. We are still missing that laughing Cagnazzo one though, aren't we?

user pls
youtube.com/watch?v=rMR3JiF5_aM

youtube.com/watch?v=LrlC3T7TICg

Please announce NEW when newing

If you mean in the sense that you can lvl, and augment them for basically free. Then somewhat becasuse mp cards will still be better, so pupus are like second best in that sense.
But I really should be farming other BDD cards instead. I just am not because it takes between 8-10 stamina for each fight which takes like 3 minutes to farm those and then it might not even drop.

They are probably saving those special attacks for whenever this shit ends, like Omnislash, etc. The OWA thing can be annoying, but it was really bad in Crisis Core.

I just got remote play going on my desktop and it's great New playthrough of X.

Did Vayne Salvatore even get a wardrobe change after becoming Emperor? I don't remember. Maybe the royal stylist tried to get him to wear something to signify his new title, but Vayne was too autistic to wear anything but his usual outfit.

Depends on how the banners will get swapped for us. Definitely was more interested in the lucky draws than the actual anniversary banners though.

That FF3 theme is absolutely butchered, and that isn't even an arrange of The Extreme, it's the PS1 version.

Yeah but the lucky banners only take like 75 mythril

Sin really left kilika in shambles.

I never exactly understood the connection between sin and machina

Thanks again to the anons that added me so I could use their friend units to carry today, made a bunch of progress and was even able to beat the white dragon and get the Murasame. You guys rock

Sin is Yevon. Yevon used to be the leader or whatever of Zanarkand. Zanarkand lost the war to Bevelle because Bevelle had machina. Yevon hates machina.

I'm close to being a year into the game, but saving mythril is not my thing. Knowing that some of these special banners only hanging around for a day helped motivate a little when trying to stockpile shit for a few weeks now.

Ok that's really simple.

I look at it like being relic rich instead of mythril poor

Why do people do the Zanarkand blitzball thing with their hands when praying to Yevon?

symbols change meaning over time with people using it. Why do you think we still use middle finger insult

Now that, that is something I've always asked myself. i don't believe it's ever explained. I guess it just evolved over time

>Now I'm imagining dr mog saying "Ready to be relically enriched?"

i dig that rendition of the III boss theme.
i was expecting it to be as simple as the original but then it took me by surprise by adding that second part.

Why does Vayne dress so differently from everyone else in Ivalice, is the better question.

Not a square inch of skin showing.

Fuck you, Leon, I wanted your sister's BSB not yours.

Qayin's EMPRAH is what got me through Dreadnought ELT tbqhfam

He's become one of the best mages in JP alongside Victoria, Trance Terra, and those faggy elf donuts.

Sorry you didn't get what you want, but also congrats on the good pull.

What kind of enhancements does he get that makes him so?

>good
Leon's BSB is trash desu

It seems like everyone is getting fucked by this FFII banner.

no

Not if you have the team built up for it

Now i'm glad I didn't try my luck for emperor's bsb

>waifu is one of the few earth characters
>won't get another II event for a looooong time from what I'm hearing
>don't have waifu relics yet but want to get that axe in preparation for them
>also really, really want to pull on the VI banners, it's my favorite game
Do I take a gamble on this banner to maybe, MAYBE be able to make my favorite girl a little more viable? I don't have any II synergy, so I don't think anything here would be useless to me, but I really only want this one relic and I'm not feeling too lucky.

How much mythril do you have?

His glass cannon suicide buff gets even more unstable, but debuffs the enemy for -50% SPR and buffs him by 200% MAG, he can avoid 1hkos over 40% HP now, his hellfire starts at 250% and ramps up by 250% along with a -25% fire imperil.

Really, he didn't get much. He was just always great, and the recent focus on magemeta has allowed people to see this.

If you're looking to make an Earth team this is the banner to pull on the the foreseeable future. But if you don't even have your waifu's relics it seems like you don't really have the set up for one. Your call.

>One and two hit commands, no AOE
Pretty fucking trash

>claims this is his waifu
>can't be bothered to roll for his waifu's honor

When did you fags get so spineless?

Yeah but one of those commands is a drain and the other is a dark bargain.

173. I'm hitting the mythil mines hard for the next week at least. I plan on pulling on the 3 lucky draws, probably not the anniversary banners if they're the same as JP, definitely at least once on the VI banner(s), and then probably not pulling again until that crazy Cloud one months from now.

Well, Meteor Crush does earth damage, so I guess there's that.

Rolled three times last time her relics were available, spent my whole load at the time. She's got a relic on 2 LDs coming up, pulling on those too. I'm just debating over a non-waifu relic which could be helpful to her indirectly.

>Can stack ATK on his own with BSB command 2 & Dark Bargain
>Drain Strike on BSB command 1
>En-element shit so next use of BSB will be much more powerful
If you're looking for AoE shit, you obviously don't use that character though.

>buffs himself with haste
>is weak to holy
this is my favorite meme

So basically you need 75 for the LDs and 50 for VI. That's 125. That leaves you with 48 mythril.

So basically what you're trying to decide is whether to pull twice on VI or pull once there and once here.

We're getting some more free mythril from something, yeah? And I'll probably make another fifty from these half price dungeons before VI. I think I could afford one pull on this one.

Everybody, send me your energy for an imperil earth!

Did you know that lord o'hallen trained right here at this peak?

Energy given, go get it.

sleep tight prince noctis

Good luck

take some meme magic

assuming all mini game bonuses are hit, you'll get an extra 47 mythril on the 25th in additon to whatever else they have in store for us

You should probably wait until the Anniversary banners leak because this event will still be going on when that happens. It's not 100% that we're getting the same thing Japan got and you might regret not saving enough mythril for at least one pull on one of those.

This is kind of gay desu

Take my meme magic. Inb4 you get Gordon's shield and bsb.

Damn, thanks anyway guys. It was for my waifu, so it was guaranteed to fail, but at least I have this...thing. Is it any good?

woah I don't think anyone is going to be training here anytime soon!

I should get Northern Cross to R3 if I can. This fight really showed me how amazing it is. So many clutch interrupts stopped the meteor spam.

now post that gif of Auron running away from the bevelle seymour fight

It's an aoe 50% attack and magic reduction along with some damage. It's pretty good.

lol, after that guy earlier was trying to get some Gordon relics, you ended up getting the shield

Its an AoE reverse Wall (-40%ATK/MAG) + moderate fire resistance outside of the SB. It is arguably one of the best Unique relics.

It's what's called a reverse Wall. Instead of using SG or whatever to buff up defense and resistance, you drastically lower the enemy's attack and magic. As the meta is now, Wall is currently superior. But in the future piercing abilities become more prevalent, so reverse Wall is getting more important in Japan.

So yes it's good

Cool, thanks. I don't have a wall yet, so Gordy boy is joining the team!

cracks me up literally every time

Lilisette when?

Jesus christ this guy is a nigger. That lightning spam is so retarded and does so much damage. Almost one shot my viking and monk and halved the other two.
Did they give so many spears and dragon armor with the intention of me using 4 dragoons to jump the boss to death or something?

>Did they give so many spears and dragon armor with the intention of me using 4 dragoons to jump the boss to death or something?
yeah kinda BUT that only works if your speed is higher than garuda's which means you had to grind for a fair bit

yes

Yes that is exactly their intention. Because it absolutely destroys him in one turn.

wat

Well you passed me up while I was playing cardgames with soem m8s today, I'm debating if I wanna go near burbman yet or chill and find some treasure around nearby beforehand.
Also yes they intend you to use dragoon for this fight which I always did.

yes, yes that is exactly what you were supposed to do.

jump spam literally makes it the easiest boss fight in the game.

Sorry you didn't get what you wanted user. I think the next imperil earth is when Cid from FFXIV comes out, his BSB is an imperil earth.

Cao Cao is actually the mastermind behind the corruption of the paintings. His ambition has fueled him to take over the worlds of Final Fantasy. Now, young Tyro and Dr. Mog must team up with the Dynasty Warriors™ to stop his madness!

Where's your pull? if you wait too long you lose the meme magic.

Are you going to do it this time? If not at least you got a white mage.

>All these yeses
I debated doing really doing it if I couldn't beat him but I think I got lucky with my cures always going off before the lightning and letting my black mage kill him.

>playing cardgames with soem m8s today
what card games?