Are Accord V6 Coupes good cars?

Are Accord V6 Coupes good cars?

good for what?

>it's a car
>it runs
>good

be more specific

Think of it as maybe a FWD V6 Mustang. seems lightweight enough and has a fair amount of power.

If you mean "good" in terms of autistic'ly searching for the best possible choice so you don't have buyer's remorse then probably not but it isn't a bad decision per say. didn't even really need to ask as its too generic to sell you on and no quirks that would require any real advice on.

It'll beat any stock V6 Mustang, Camaro, Maxima, and just about any other car

It is not the most exciting car, but it will last you a long time and it has a quality interior. Get one with a stick shift and its decently fun. It just doesn't really excel in any one area.

Yes as long as you're fine with FWD.
Cheap as fuck to own while still being reasonably fun to drive.

Literally all Honda has to do is turn the engine 90°, make it RWD, give it an LSD, a slightly more aggressive tune (300hp) and you'd have a great sports car for people who don't want to put up with the 370Z/Camaro's interior/blindspots/storage.

The Accord is one of the few cars where the 4-door looks vastly better. There is just something off about its shape...

>literally all Honda has to do is REDESIGN THE WHOLE CAR

kys pls

Yes. Very reliable, well made and quick DDs

Honda is the company that will make a longitudinally mounted FWD car just to fuck with you

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

too bad it's SOHC

It's fine

Whats the problem?

>bland rwd v6 sedan
I love it

I have a 2012 EX-L V6 coupe and I love the shit out of it. The only things I don't like about it are

>SOHC
>No LSD
>FWD
>Mine isn't the manual

Other than that it's a good reliable DD with a good amount of sportiness feel in it. You also get a lot of car for the money.

>Pic related is mine

Sometimes I wish I had the dark grey instead of silver, but silver is nice too

Someone please explain to me why SOHCs are bad in a normal car engine?

>Muh rpms
>Muh DOHC means it's a racecar!

That's all I can think of. Personally I like DOHC because it's newer tech but SOHC isn't a deal breaker at all, it's just fine really.

>honda only has to completely rework the car

What if it's four-valve like the J35Y

J series engines have been 24 valve way before Earth Memes

This. Honda may be using SOHC but it's four valve SOHC magic

If you want a suburban mom's idea of a "sporty" car with no real substance then yeah, drive a fwd cuckmobile.

If you want to have fun on your daily commute and want an actual sports car with rwd, lsd and manual then avoid it.

>He thinks the V6 Accord coupe is a cuckmobile

Obviously it's not a sports car but it's certainly not a cuckmobile.

We're talking about an accord user, not a fucking Chevy spark or some other numale faggot box

Yeah OP should get a Mk.4 Supra like Paul Walker

You forgot to cut a transmission tunnel down the center.

And no space in the trunk.

So you want them to make a completely different car

That would go against their "muh economy" standards.

You would have to get an Acura at that point.

Yeah I got tboned by a suburban at 50mph right on the drivers side door in a 2016 accord coupe, came out with only bone bruises. Solid car, saved my life

Four-passenger coupes are the dumbest goddamn thing. Get a sedan or a crossover.

what year is the one in op's pic?

Looks like a '09-'12

Yeah man, let's all get fucking CRVs