/svg/ shadowverse general

Current streamer on: nl_kripp

Kripp will start streaming in some minutes!! Be sure to tune along the rest of the thread!!!

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old thread

I'm new to this game and thinking of focusing on shadowcraft, am I a faggot?

Kill yourself

If Mordecai just comes back after getting killed how come he can die as a leader

The only Fenrir art I have saved is uncensored.

Here: OkM3NBr.jpg on imgur

>tfw even with sexton and a guilty courier out, it's only 3 ghosts from a howl
It's miserable

>t2
>Watch them throw their evo's at me, wreck it for value that goes on to win me the game

>dragoncucks can only ramp 1 mana at a time

LOL

Yes but it's not your fault. They got insane power creep few leaders even have cards that could potentially deal with it which also neuter their other matchups in the process so basically all they can do is bend over and accept the bones

How does this work?

BEST legendary from ToG in your opinion?

what's a deck that people would be okay losing to? I don't wanna win because I used an op meta slave deck

>people can't stop themselves from posting shit from other games to try to make themselves feel better for playing a shit game
>reddit spacing
LOL

Power = lands from Magic the Gathering

you gain 10 empty play points from your deck, basically

>Current streamer on: nl_kripp
Mods, advertising is against the rules. Unless kripp is a mod then it behold this world's reality sense.

You're going to be called a faggot regardless of what class you pick.

Shadow, sword, and rune are all easy to reroll for though since they each have competitive decks that only run one kind of legendary that happens to come from the pack you get the most freebies of.

OMG

OMG OMG

OMMMMMM EMMMMM GEEEEEE

KRIPP

STARTED

RIGHT NOW

TO PLAY

SHADOWVERSE

!!!!

*beyond

what's the stance on posting one's stream here if the poster is not a 'big name' who does it commercially

Shadow's balanced and honorable compared to same crafts.

It's not like tryhards are spamming it or anything.

hurr durr i masturbate while watching a retard vegan playing childrens card games and complain like a little crybaby

>want to meme in unranked
>people playing complete netdecks

Watching this Korean guy playing Eidolon PtP is pretty entertaining.

When will this happen in SV?

DO NOT worry about the FUCKING meta my friend

play the class that you think looks the coolest, just follow your heart and go with what speaks to you

spot dragon

Prism Priestess or Temple Defender in Storm Haven?

I played face hunter in hearth and reached rank 3 but all my friends said it didn't count for shit since I played a "cancer deck" now I just wanna prove I can shit on people without using OP stuffs.

Kids are doing it for shitposting and e-celeb personal army purposes. What the hell streamers have to do with this general? Besides, there's nothing official about kripp acting as Cygames employee. Even so, it'd be irrelevant.

KRIPP IS STREAM RIGHT NOW

I REPEAT

KRIPP IS STREAM!!!!

Neither

Play Reno and cat amulet girl

I find suicide to be the best option when facing that dilemma.

Isn't that a thing in Haven already
Also we literally have Silverback Patriarch as a card

There isn't
The decks basically boil down into the premier for its archetype overtuned power creeped aggro lists that destroy you from hand with storm and burn from hand and through wards regardless of what you play or are control lists that are playing solitaire with themselves just destroy anything you play, draw during any gap, and heal any damage you do until ~t10 where they kill you with satan, odin, and bahamuts.

Everything else is enjoy your

Reminder to report this thread for advertising.

>play unga sword
>go 2nd
>fuck my enemy sword is midrange
>win
What
>go unga sword, go 2nd again
>tfw enemy sword is control
>panic
>win
Ummm shadowbabs?

>thinking I play nepnep

Way to lash out for no reason.

>Besides, there's nothing official about kripp acting as Cygames employee

He is literally being paid and his stream literally says SPONSORED

Cry harder

Beautiful. Post deck?

So is there some gameplay I'm missing in midsword vs midsword or is it purely whose curve is better?

Blatant powercreep? Ages ago.

>firstborn dragon
>2/3 conditional ward for 3
>ancient elf
>21/22 ward that bounces 100 roaches to hand for 3
uhh, shadowbabs?

What exactly is the benefit of Veteran Tamer?

In terms of creating a new deck - Eachtar.

In terms of salvaging an old deck - Hulking Giant

The ToG legendaries hit a lot of other notes, too. Ginger is a failure of card design that goes beyond even the likes of Soul Dealer. Anomaly is probably the least playable Forestcraft card yet. Elf Queen, Maelstrom Serpent, and Roland are just neat and effective in somewhat refreshing ways for their classes.

People aren't okay with losing period, so it really doesn't matter what you use, famalam.

Whoever BM's and ropes the most during jap commuter hours

I HAD ALMOST MANAGED TO DRINK THE MEMORIES AWAY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I said I'm new to the game so I don't know what the fuck you're saying but you sound like you're angry at this game

Hey guys, I figured out the easiest way to tell if someone plays Dragon
Khawy

cleric lancer? i dont understand can someone who play rngstone explain

I never noticed the bird I thought it was like some big tassle or something

I wonder how many new players Kripp has brought into the community.

Final Fortune and Relentless Attack when

Do you know about evolution points?

DIE SHADOW SCUM

>Even so, It'd be irrelevant
i.e doesn't matter

were i to stream i would want my audience to be the people in this general and not the type who enter a stream, post 'hey guys!' then an emoticon and start talking about a funny reddit post they saw

The card on the right is from the original set and is complete garbage, the one on the left is from a more recent set, still garbage, and the one on top looks like something new and is not total garbage but still sucks.

The point is they're almost essentially the same thing. So power creep?

Literally who gives a shit about what they think, you played a class you liked, right? Keep doing that. Hunter is awful right now in HS anyway, I consider face hunter an honorable deck compared to all the other cancers going on in the meta.

Roughly about the same amount of people your mom blew last night LOL

Yeah evolution points buff cards for stats and effects

There was an user who streamed yesterday.
He got like 15-20 viewers and it was pretty okay.
If you want to post it here then do so, just don't be like these faggots who keep sucking kripps dick and shitposting.

It's always time to post lewd vampy

Only ramp dragon players whine about Khawy.

gay

So does facebook and every youtube attention whore /b/ celebrity in this site's history.

u rite brother I will play the necrololi now

I guess it wasn't, never mind. :(

Only a actual scum of the earth retarded would open twitch to check out some disgusting retard playing games for views. No marketing can drive an adult to do this stupid shit.

Alright well imagine you have an 8pp 3/1 storm fanfare: summon a 5pp 5/5 dragon card that requires an evolution point to do a mediocre effect of summon a second dragon

But then someone else gets an 8pp 5/5 card that tutor summons another 8pp 5/5 follower that re-plays itself to the board every time it dies enabling it to basically attack every turn while killing or enabling board to kill any ward for the rest of the board to go face the only counters to him are basically 0-2 anti-seraph odins you don't have unless you're playing rune or haven, Destroys the enemy follower with the strongest attack in what is basically a 5pp hard removal spell, heals yourself for the attack of said follower which is basically a 6pp fairy beast, and then does 2 misc effects ranging anywhere from a 2pp draw a card effect, a 4pp summon a lich, destroy a random follower (basically a 4pp hard removal), or just destroying 1-2 followers that don't have a last word. AND NONE OF THIS TAKES AN EVOLUTION POINT.

Which one? Is midnight haunt a dead card?

>pull off atomeme in T2
>still lose
What a good card!

You could also play the cool skelleton after you complete some decks and have money to buy the alternate leader

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Midnight Haunt is a dead card in almost every situation. Mordecai is a wincon in T2, but so is Olivia, sort of. Atomy can still be used as a big follower.

>opponent pulls off atomeme on t2 and 6
>still win

indeed

Right

Children's bodies cannot be sexual as they are not yet fully developed.

You are wrong, user. That picture is breaking no rules, therefore a mod is not needed in this matter.

Right.
Midnight haunt is worthless in take 2.

Haunt is dead outside of constructed. I doubt you're going to get 3 tyrants and 3 ethereal forms nor enough necro effect cards that in 2 turns you can surpass the 3pp tempo loss of playing haunt.

Post daria/d-shitters getting bullied

I just beat this guy. What does that G shaped avatar mean, or is he someone special?

reward for participating in jcg open

thats me senpai

jcg tournament reward

There's plenty of those around. Participation on some tournament.

New cards when?

I'm so bored of the Daria and midrange decks.

gigger

You hit her G spot.

There's a gold version of that

>Kripp drafts Satan AND Bahamut AGAIN

CYGAMES PLS

October 30th

If you want something new buy the Darias sleeve.

I genuinely wonder if they rig his pulls. He always gets amazing cards.

Well with this first opponent he's getting I'm starting to legitimately believe they purposefully match him with crap players.

Either that or the snipers following him from Hearthstone are some of the most awful players in existence.

>muh powercreep
I take it you feel upset about your favorite card being garbage and equate anything that summons 5/5 bodies as better than it and shouldn't exist. Why not also bitch about Maelstrom Serpent while you are at it? But fact is they are nothing alike, Nep deck has to limit its own deckbuilding potential, requires you to have an empty board and comes huge bricking problems. Not to mention the good lists nowaday only runs Morde and Khawy as last word followers because everything else sucks dicks and allows aggro to walk over you.
And nice job explaing it to a beginner by asking if he knows basic mechanics, and then bombard him with even more shit he wouldn't understand.

>a legendary that you have to build an entire deck around does more than a legendary that does not need an entire deck built around it
How can this be this is impossible

>Well with this first opponent he's getting I'm starting to legitimately believe they purposefully match him with crap players.

MFW when Kripp's opponent played Golden Dragon's Den

That's some nice board presence you have built there. Would be a shame if anything happened to it.

>pic
Oh so, reddit.

I'll take one girl and the mod can have the other.

>Stall out to it
>Assblast his remnants with a khawy into a nep
>Game's basically over
Oh yeah, real "limited" alright