real shit only plz

>comfy
>not sporty

i've driven one
not the pullman though

Vintage luxury acceptable?

That's basic as Fuck there's nothing luxurious about it

all of these "luxurious" modern interiors look like hospital waiting rooms lmao

my fantasy luxury interior would be a dark, shag carpeted interior with blankets and pillows. It would have to be an SUV with a massive lift kit so you can only look down at the peons below while you are playing gamecube with your buds. It should also be self-driving and have a bar with an infinite stock of mcdonalds

Bentley Mulsanne Grand Limousine Coachbuilt by Mulliner

People say it looks very small and can't accomodate a normal human there. From the pics I have seen, it's bigger than my 93 Civic hatchback on the backseats.

your all doing it wrong

Comfy as fuckkkk

just looking at that is making my nose hurt

What car is this

mk4 toyota supra

>having backseats

faggot

where do your legs go?

Nobody said it had to be a car.

I cant tell if thats a jet or a train.

SUV

It's a TBM 850 turboprop.

Looks a bit big for an SUV. Must be american.

Too narrow to be a train. Also why it can't be considered to be max comfy if you have to elbow fight with your neighbor. If you're going this way tho you can't beat a VIP Mercedes V class.

All these German sedans look like the seats are rock hard and your ass would go numb after a couple hours. All the German luxury cars I've been in have felt like this too.

Only the old American sedans and trucks have have that ultra comfy sofa feel. You don't really get that with leather, Even high end leather. Even a Chevy work van has some pretty comfy cloth seats.

>million dollar luxury car
>$30 Walmart headunit

It's hard to tell because I'm not looking at it in person, but it seems like leg room would be an issue if people were occupying all 4 back seats.