/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Goku's hair Edition

The free update included:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 costumes
3 accessories
5 attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two Expert Missions

The free update and the DLC are both live.

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 change
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/ZDYzqAW

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

fatalfantasiacharacterdirectory.weebly.com/domenica-the-shadow-hatter.html
vimeo.com/209183082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for sweaty ape fists

Where do you see your character in 10 years? Still in the Time Patrol? (or wherever your head canon put them)
Settling down with kids?
Fighting some glorious war out in the cosmos?

Be cool, be lore friendly

I promise to not hit the lore too hard. That friendly enough?

Probably still doing TP things, fightan other patrollers. I kind of envision having to spend a few years hunting down some dastardly villains that keep eluding her.

Being lore-friendly is for nerds.
cuteNERDS!like Kayl

Screw lore, make flips!

stop forcing yourself so hard

Rate my team'cha

>Galick
No reason. I like galick gun, and garlic also is a vegetable. So it came naturally.

>Chaya
Needed something that sounded nice, so I looked at a list of vegetables, and picked that out

King of New Saiyan Empire

Is Demon God the new SSJ?

Raising her child with Jari whilst trying to figure out if becoming a god would do anything for her well being. Might end up disappointed once she reaches that state, but remember she can have bigger explosives fights and be happy being a deity again

Wow they all looked better before their power up.

Has probably left the TP to resume a life of space piracy. Still forever alone.

Those things hardly look like they belong in a toriyama artstyle

The girl is still sexy as fuck.

Being a generic Saiyan male at a beach party is still fun.
Everyone needs a generic male Saiyan friend.

Make lore friendly flips

What's his power-level?

Towas moves are nice for screenshots

Travelling, she met her dad, saved him and the universe. She likes fighting but let's be honest, she's more an adventurer than a time patroller.

still traveling the multiverse, eventually returning to his own universe to see his friends and how they look now 10 years older.

Would you let Babidi in you?

Was getting those hip pads embedded in your legs also part of your lore?

clipping ruins everything
lore friendlyness is suffering

Remember to worship you local God of Destruction

>pre XV2 days on /v/
>PSfags bragging about how their universe is going to be the most populated
>PSfags bragging about how their universe will be the last one to die
>XV2 is released
>discussion comes to Veeky Forums
>PSfags still bragging about how their universe is the best
>less than a month later their first member comes to PC
>this becomes the norm
>fast forward to 2017
>PS is an empty barren land
>most of them are gone
>the vast majority went to a better place
>even XB is more populated and active
>constant witch hunting because they have "spies"
Really makes you think.

How would you build/stat a ninja CaC, /dbg/?

Be me and wear Ginyu Force White or RoF battlesuits.

PS4 is most comfy

There are heaps of us that still play

We just don't go on about it like the xcuck attention whores

Would they be a good couple?

>no Kuriza
not cute enough

How about this?

>Where do you see your character in 10 years?
>Settling down with kids?
hopefully with a wife and kids
but that's a long way to go for Tea

>King
>is female
nani

Dead
Dead, killed by the first
Dead, died in a last ditch attack on the first
Killed the first, destroying planets in a futile plan to gain passage to the past and stop the first before they go berserk

that sounds pretty gay, so no

much better

The King is the King.
King's orders.

Waking up.

Still in the TP actually, seeing as how Ripple (Future) shows up in Conton some time before the current nerd goes off to train.

SIDE FLIP SHOT!

>dude makes gifs and vids on his first day
>seems like a generally cool guy
>poses
>has fun
>jokes about nudes and other bullshit in the chat
Swell guy right here

Honestly your not all that generic. As far current male saiyans on xbox go yours has probably the most unique hairstyle and color.

plus i get to call someone dingus like all the time now even when they arent being stupid!

Shit Dominica is pretty rad. Any chance of wanting someone to tag along for an adventure or two?

im assuming far left is original form?

If she has a rage boner for Goku, then yes

yea far left is his base form, with many reference images that can be found here: fatalfantasiacharacterdirectory.weebly.com/domenica-the-shadow-hatter.html

and yeah I'd be down for friends during my adventures

sucks it's past 6am my time tho so im off to bed...honestly thanks for the compliments :)

Through all her experiences and struggles, she's probably loosened up a little.
She'll probably become an Uncle Iroh-like figure and live a comfy live, dispensing sagely advice to anyone who needs it.
May end up regretting never raising a family.

>it turns out she went super saiyan the first time when she found out this Goku fucker from the Booniesverse has doomed everyone she loves

I am feeling the love, that is for sure.

vimeo.com/209183082

More stamina than just about everything else though make sure to put points in the right places depending on what kind of ninja you want.

If you want beat em up kind of ninja make sure to have stuff into basic attack and focus your supers on quick strikes or vanishing strikes (with maybe one ki based super for variety).

If you want good range then of course focus more on ki supers that vanish or end up being a bit tricky (side bridge because it comes back, milky canon or nappas move too because they can stay in the air and allow you an obstacle of sorts for your enemy, again possibly put in one strike move for variety if you want).

As a general rule for a ninja build you might want moves that screw with your opponents lock on such as dust attack or blinding ball (forgot the name) or fake blast. Be sure to also find some good vanishing moves and practice with combos to find what works best. The key with a ninja build is to attack, get away, attack get away, vanish if you get caught, mess with your opponents senses.

Try to make them fast and speedy too (so try to go fridge if you can, though other races might be better suited depending on what combos you want, play around and find what works best for your ninja) and add in some speed z soul and maybe a pose for speed.

The biggest key factor for a ninja build is stay unpredictable, so in that regard find multiple different ways to combo into and out of things, dont be afraid to take a few hits or use an evasive during a combo or even break off a combo to do something else. Keep them guessing.

And of course have fun with it! If your ninja gets caught or doesn't work out, try again or try something different but dont get discouraged! Its only a game and have fun no matter what!

I like this answer. I like this answer a lot. Who dis.

Think I'll make them a saiyan though, to make one that's kinda different from the rest (as much as a super saiyan form isn't exactly subtle).

No, fem buu or male/fem human would make best ninja imo.

I-I already have a fembuu and three humans though.

fem saiyans have the most teleports in their strings, which is more ninnja-y

can confirm.

I think you mean humans. They have two teleports in light string and even their 'grab' has a teleport, while fem saiyans only have one teleport in light strings.

4 lights, heavy, light light, heavy, is a malleable ape girl string with two teleports, both of which can be canceled into supers, ultimates, or stam breaks with more consistent accuracy that humans

Everyone post what makes their CaC a Hero, or not a hero on a case by case basis.

I don't care how popular or not you are, even if you're a literal who, post at least a name and tell me why you think your CaC is cool.

>But user suma, my CaC isn't cool
That's bullshit and you know it, everyone has something. What makes you like your CaC, i want to hear about it.

Can't think of anything? Make something up, it's your creation, the sky is your limit!

So tell me about your CaC and have a good time people!

Well, apart from the usual fights evildoers and protects the innocent bit. Where even before joining the Time Patrol she sought out injustice and people stepping on the helpless and stopped them.
But nowadays Majora runs a bakery and deli where all of her food is gratis. And she regularly cooks large meals and foods for less fortunate homeless people and transients.
She's the maximum super goody two-shoes, practically bleeds sugar.

An attempt was made.

>tfw no footwraps so have to make do with these mummy options

This is only an alt by the way. I'm not new.

she's an edgelord.

it looks fucking good. Good on ya for not going immediately to black colored clothing.

>why you think your CaC is cool.
I got nothing. This picture is cool though.

While protecting the main timeline and making sure history follows its course is important, Galick still prefers to make himself stronger and fight for himself. To that end, he purposefully caused a timeline where Super Perfect Cell defeated SSJ2 Gohan and the other Z fighters to exist, so he could always have a place to hone his skills against what he believes to be "the ultimate being". He abandons the TP some time afterwards, and goes back to both conquering planets with Chaya and training with Cell

you have cool hair

Tea is a strong supporter of peace and love between all species. He goes throughout the universe planting trees and tea shrubs, and helping people
He just wants everyone to be friends

here, I would be living happily with my future wife.

she still cares for the people she knew when she was in the Frieza force, isn't that cool?

Why is she an edgelord exactly?

She was so perfect, what the fuck happened?

She doesn't particularly. She just misses the FF sometimes because she had a better time there compared to TP

I should probably respond to everyone rather then just asking one a question

So does Majora still work with the TP as she runs her Bakery or has she given up one for the other?

I don't believe you, something must've attracted you to that design. Come on, one thing

>so he could always have a place to hone his skills against what he believes to be "the ultimate being".

Heh, i like that, also great name, i assume he as a certain beam preference because of it?

that's really cute, i like it

Is the user who asked for the female ponytail still around?

Nice.
I like the hair.

I am digging it my dude.

Well it's time to give her an even better time! What does she enjoy doing? What did she do in the FF that was so nice?

>So does Majora still work with the TP as she runs her Bakery or has she given up one for the other?
She opens up the bakery about halfway into her story because she realized TP pays a bunch of money and she doesn't need to by 30 Beerus tops so heck it, provide for people in friendship.
She works it on days when she is not out on Patrol, she gets those lil robot cashiers to help out sometimes.
After she's done with the Patrol, saved the world, etc she retires with her partner to a comfy and peaceful place and reopens her bakery where they live together in peace and harmony for the rest of their lives.

The design we have now is infinitely better.

Oh absolutely. It's his specialty

who is this supposed to be?

I just love Alomora's design. I dunno how I did it, but I think I lucked out and struck upon gold with it. The clothes and coloring all mesh together really nicely for her.
I like her because she challenges the Majin stereotype without necessarily being Mary Sue (hopefully, anyway). There's reasons for her being the way she is, and she still exhibits Majin traits, such as a love for candy and sweet things.
I dunno. She just feels like a complete package as a OC.

More lore wise, she's a hero because she's always trying to better herself. Never again will she make the mistakes she made as a baby.

Circle evasives are awful. Unless you're using them offensively to try and stagger someone who is low on stamina.

Fight, train, raid planets. Same stuff she does in the TP (but with less genocide and raiding) but she had genocide buddies to hang out with (like Nappa and Frieza mooks) and feels like she had more freedom to really live the Saiyan life. In Conton she's forever alone, and rarely feels like she belongs.

No.
Chronoa.

she can have tree-planting raids! Doesn't that sound exciting?
I guess she just needs to make some new friends to hang out with...

Yes, that hairstyle ruins that design.

I just wanted to experiment with different evasives for a bit for the sake of variety, and that one was just kinda the last straw.

I mean that shit is even worse than High Tension Turn. I'm sticking with my boy Mach Dash for the rest of eternity.

I'm going to ruin you.

>Forgot to set my recordings to 5 minutes so I lost most of the footage for matches from last night

Fuck

here's a match i should have lost

Try using Miracle Kneel when the opponent's attacking you and are at low stamina. It's hilariously good for something so ridiculous.

Oh yeah, Miracle Kneel is actually pretty great for what it is. It just falls apart when you're being attacked from behind, which is kinda ridiculous because that's a big problem for Satan himself.

>good at the game
>draws
>makes fun things happen
>memes on rares
How is SW so based?

>memes on rares

Sure, but Frieza a shit, all hail Emperor Cooler.

I should have darkened the lips.
Thanks for making me regret rushing it

You say that, but you're wearing Frieza Force armor.

God second form is shit

I feel like there's some degree of advanced strategies you can use bending kamehameha for that I'm not quite seeing.