/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Coconut Potato Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55b Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/80b599657643964426f767a9bed8d5a526046040

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=SKuIOtF41dI

>Samurai Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp9EgbhokJM

>Stormblood Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/727657.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TfHHog0OOPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's up xivg

I want to shove a firecracker up shirou's ass!

Should I not play as a roegaydn if I'm trans? I don't want to play as a cute cat girl and mislead people about my appearance, y'know? I'm very androgynous with masculine features n stuff.

thread op of someone who doesnt even play the game anymore

owo

*slutposts unironically*
what's up xivg

>titan questline
>have to gather food across the entire solar system for a masturbatory banquet
>get hailed the titan deconstructor BEFORE i even whooped his ass
who the frick wrote this

About to jack off to you.

oWo what's this?

reevaluate your life

how to web grown men

I am infinitely late but sauce pls

>download nude mod
>slutpost in the thread
there you go

Be nice and give them attention. If that fails I don't know. I have not been able to web anyone as of late.

like that

looks like higuma-ya's work

hitomi.la/galleries/727657.html

thank you kind anons

Good stuff

Good taste he helped me earlier too, good cat.

whoops, didnt realize that was the gook version

>he
>he
>he
>he
>he
>he

I'm not really the type of person to web people I think...

you're welcome

Hey :3

should i buy heavensward before i reach level 50 or am i fine doing the rest of the level 50 story with ARR only? i am level 41 now and im planing to reach level 50 today or tomorrow

whoa who is this fucking stupid cat

you'll miss out on a bunch of EXP that will put you ahead of the leveling curve by 2-3 levels if you don't have HW for the lv50 quests

If you plan to get it either way get it because the amount of story at 50 is enough to get you to like level 52-53 before you actually reach the expansion.

Will you help me too?

maybe...

midlander!

only 3875 HQ fish to go

allright thanks.

just one more question: i currently have the problem that my mainstory quests turn red while im only ~halfway through the level whats the best way to grind the rest up? im currently just picking up sidequests until im done with the level so i can continue but is there a faster method?

Post a picture so I know it's you...or message me on discord...

HOW DO I BE NICE? I NEED EXAMPLES

you'll get there. you just need a little patience

if you want the most EXP/h and you're a DPS, throw yourself at 1-10 or 51-60 potd runs. you'll need heavensward for 51-60 since you can't do 41-50 without it.

if you don't care about EXP/h but rather efficiency, or if you're a healer or tank, the highest level dungeon you are capable of running is the way to go. be sure you eat food, and do your leveling roulette as well.

yes stinky is a HE

Hi

ugly

When should I be hard recasting Enochian? When the timer resets to 15 seconds then let it expire then recast it?

How should I contact you?

I will get it in 4 weeks if I keep up the pace. I got 1000 this week

uglyfuckingshit

Sushi Pumpman

send them a tell already user and i'm sure you can fap to their cat or whatever you want to do

stop posting character

I recast it whenever it's off cooldown and I'm on Umbral Ice, barely paying attention to the timer itself.

I easily could, this is just more fun.

Not him, but how much faster (clear time wise) is 51-60 compared to 1-10?

it's not about the speed, 51-60 gives more EXP when you complete it. the two should be about similar clear speed, especially if your aetherpool is decently leveled. the reason it's 1-10 and 51-60 is because you can just reset and run them again.

which dungeon do you guys farm lore with

ARF or Gubal HM?

Can I post mine?

So I'm still not sure how leveling and jobs work on this. I'm supposed to get to level 30 marauder, and 15 Gladiator so I can become a warrior. But I can also level both Marauder and Gladiator to 60 on their own?

Remember to dress appropriately for cold nights.

warrior shares the xp pool with marauder and paladin shares its with gladiator
so if you level marauder to 60, your warrior is also 60

exactly 3 months until 4.0 official release lads

So should I just get to level 30 and then do my gladiator stuff to unlock Warrior, and then just keep going with my Marwarrior?

yes, keep leveling as warrior
you'll also get cross class skills from gladiator which is nice.
for early dungeons i would recommend getting flash from gladiator and put it on your warrior, it's pretty useless once you switch from marauder to warrior though

the class system is fucking retarded. basically all you really need to know is that jobs better versions of classes.

there's also the crossclass skills that are fairly important and ultimately mean that was a warrior you want to get pugilist to 12 and gladiator/paladin to 34.

commiefuckingshit

>he doesn't know who you are
>bullies you constantly
a-anyone want to be friends on gilgamesh? I've been abandoned by my only friends.

Can't wait, to be honest. Soon there will be nothing I cannot cut, and I will be my cartoon hero, Samurai Jerk.

okay sure

probably for good reason. and no.

Remember to fight Ravana unsynced as a Samurai to earn your sword

you're not on gilgamesh u fuk

these images are very disturbing

you know, at 70 that fight will probably be pretty reasonable for a DPS to solo.

Post slutty c@s for science

I intend to defeat him in a traditional tea ceremony extreme.

gilgamesh?
stop bullying me pls...

delete this..

What clothing is that? It looks nice.

250 crafted healing set i believe

are there any catboy only fcs

I could be..
Crafted caster set. Healer doesn't have the eye patch

Stop this. I hate being led on!

Do you have the nude mod?

Why only c@s?

>tfw can quit now and not have to worry about losing my house before i resub. Peace of mind boys.

Cause they are great.

POST SLUTTY LALAS

OWO

I find that hard to believe

also stop stealing my pictures

So, the game's pretty dead, huh?

we all became as gods

youtube.com/watch?v=TfHHog0OOPo

ded gam

Why did you carry Seto-scales?

mumu gets carried too

have you seen their logs? mumu always dies on their weekly kills, several times too on all the floors.

they carry flat too

I know we can make reasonable facsimiles but man I'm salty there's no Nier: Automota related event for FF14 when there's one for some other MMOs.