>user give me directions to the club...
>why's your seat belt on, nerd

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28367011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>woman driving
>driving drunk

Multiplying negatives leaves me with a positive :)

Why would you ever drive without one, what does it do for you that you cant spend 1 second pulling it across your body

do a 360 and walk away

Yeah, HIV positive you fucking fag hahaha

Seatbelts are proven to kill upwards of 60% of crash victims due to massive intestinal injuries, aorta ruptures, and even decapitation

Source? When I got rear ended hard it saved me from being thrown through my windshield

Here, straight from NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28367011

If you don't wear a seatbelt you can get the fuck out of my car and walk

Enjoy wearing a colostomy bag because the seatbelt perforated your bowel!

>Seatbelts are proven to kill upwards of 60% of crash victims due to massive intestinal injuries, aorta ruptures, and even decapitation
literally nowhere in the link you posted

>This review of the published literature demonstrates that the combination of airbags and three-point seatbelts renders no part of the body free from injury. Serious injuries can, and do, occur even when passengers are properly restrained.
if you wreck you can still get rekt seatbelts aren't magic

>Finally, seat belts save lives, and their use cannot be over-emphasized under any circumstances.
wear a seatbelt

>go to Taiwan
>Despite being a relatively developed country they drive like absolute madmen
>With a friend's family on a trip, we get in the car and I go to put my seatbelt on
>They actually tell me not to. It seems to be considered rude or something
>This is on a twisting mountainous road
>Plus my friends dad doesn't know how to drive, constantly taking turns too fast and ending up in the other lane
I just forced myself to sleep and prayed I'd wake up again

I feel like I've seen this greentext somewhere before.

Because, by the looks of things, I'm gonna fucking need it.

I wrote a shorter version a while ago in another thread so possibly

>using the cuck belt
kekekekek no wonder you fags are virgins

Because I'm being driven by a woman.

The reason the window is closed is so that my fedora doesn't fly out when we inevitably crash.

>see that a woman is at wheel
>step out of the vehicle

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

trolling or no? 60%?! most crashes are fender benders so that stat is right out your arse. the crashes where seatbelts cause death were probably deadly crashes regardless of whether or not you are wearing one. idiot

They're automatic

Seatbelts were invented to trap you in the car in the event of a crash, because a funeral is cheaper than treating massive injuries.

>a funeral is cheaper than treating massive injuries

Well, it's 2017, you drive a normie car, do you really want to hear an annoying beeping sound all the way there?

those are some nice facts straight out of 1970

Why aren't we able to disable that stupid beeping sound? also i'm living in france and if you don't put your seatbelt you must pay a fine,that's just fucking stupid,but the worst are the air bags

A dead man cant pay his debt though. They are ment to keep you alive