Auto Sticker General - /osg/

Auto Sticker General #235

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

empiredecal.bigcartel.com/
sakurastatus.bigcartel.com/products
shirtstuckedin.bigcartel.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread of sticker yes?

where can i find honk honk sticker?
Helmet very nice!

Otto Schticker

Which sellers make old-style slaps?

Empire Decal
empiredecal.bigcartel.com/

Which one of you is Matt?

The only matt that I know was a tripfag with a yellow fr-s with trd trim and idlers tire stickers.

Who sells those stickers?

The WAT and Super Eurobeat?

WAT Racing and Yummy Stickies.

No sorry you need daily sticker thread for that. Oh wait... xD

Wait why did we get a new thread?

Kansei Project will never ever update his stocks again
Feel bad man

sakurastatus.bigcartel.com/products
sorta a retro vibe to these ones
shirtstuckedin.bigcartel.com
closed right now and expensive as fug

Reminder that everyone who posts on this thread is an absolute faggot

Proof the shadow government exists

Thank you for this reminder, I almost casually browsed people's colorful Japanese inspired bumper stickers with no abrasive thoughts. Glad you helped me change my perspective.

Is mistercream ever going to restock?

reminder that not only am i posting here but so is he

We should remove them then

Bend over fuckboi, time to get pozzed.

I hope they range-banned Canada

Yea that's probably true. I have tugged it to a trap once.

Why would they do that, leafs are a large demographic on here

Are vinyl cutting machines worth it?

Apparently a lot of stickerfags have one.

>fuck these ants in my kitchen
>theres a whole lot of them tho, must be okay

Itd prolly be fun to just cut out designs whenever you feel the need rather than wait around for custom order

Tear into my asshole /osg/

If you think you'll use it enough to justify the cost, definitely.

Pretty generic, but it could be worse.

What does all the moonspeak mean?

I assume grip king is the opposite of drift king, or some kind of humorous counterpart because your car is such a shitbox you don't have the power to break traction, but I had to think for a second to come to that conclusion. Consider adding graphics.

I wanted to start simple rather than go in and overcomplicate it.

Anyone got any tips? I assume I shouldn't be using Photoshop CS6 and switch to Illustrator? I'd like to try harder and do layers with holographics and that garbage like a hotboi.

Top Left is: Black Flag Racing 2016
Bottom Right Is: Drift is for children!
Bottom Left is: Speed is Strength

I'm planning a second version with graphics and some layered effects.

KISS rule applies sometimes, we cant get too lost in the shiny things and forget the fun of stikies

Photoshop is fine as long as your DPI is high enough. Ideally you have both Illustrator and PS though. Illustrator is nice for creating smooth, scalable graphics. PS has much more ease of use when assembling assets.

Agreed.

Is there a ideal/minimum DPI/PPI for these sort of printables? I tend to set each project to 300ppi but I feel like its too high and makes inserting graphics a bit of a issue due to their original resolution vs the project.

So I about to go for a ride. I'm gonna get you a non shit pic of the bike for your gallery, back in a few hours

What? Text-only stickers are boring.

Otto Schticker....

Become Auto Sticker

Hey that's real NATO

Yes, they're worth it, if you plan on making the money back by doing customer orders and also creating things people request, they can be a great help to the business.

I like it, where do you plan on selling it? I'll get one.

You should use Photoshop for the end result, but use Illustrator to create the graphics you need for Photoshop at those higher resolutions. Just trace whatever you need that's low res in Ai and it will be fine in PS, you don't need to redraw everything in Ai either.

300 DPI is the standard for print, at 8x3 it's like 2400x900 px. Make sure color profile is set to CMYK when in Photoshop and Ai so you get accurate printing colours. Your phone screen is going to be more accurate than your desktop or laptop screen most likely, so I would send your projects across a variety of screens to get a real idea of how colours work, unless of course you're working on a really good screen.

No they're not, text stickers are great. This is a community for all of Veeky Forums. I like text stickers. KD likes text stickers. Not everything has to be full of graphics and overloaded with images. The most successful sticker stores got famous with exclusively text stickers.

Did you want exactly that as a sticker, user? Or something else Rhodesia related?

I don't know if you saw the post I made later saying I wasn't going to sell the ones I get printed (since they're a gift for my brother). Please do make your own, I'll cop.

I really like that.

The design is clean, yet different enough to not look like one of those stupid stick family decals.

Rhodesia-chan

imoutodreams a CUTE!

streetbandits have the look down really well.

I have the actual poster in my room, always thought of making the text and dude a diecut.

I really like that poster, I think it would make a great vinyl

Just make that one, tell /k/ and enjoy your money train.

*Sweet banana plays in the distance

but user, normies won't know the difference.

All the good spots are flooded out. The quest for an asetetic picture spot continues.

That's the point.
Inside jokes are the best type.

This is true

>was at the house of a girl from work to pick up some stuff she was giving away
>crushed on her once but got over it as I realized she was a flake who would never be places on time or make decisions for herself
>as I'm leaving she's standing near my car and goes "did you buy that with the stickers or put them on yourself?"
>"I put them on"
>she studies them in silence for a few seconds making confused expressions and then changes the subject
I bet she came to some kind of conclusion. It's satisfying to know that whatever she's thinking, I wasn't gonna give her a chance anyway.

missed opportunity. you could have turned her into an Instagram star and gotten free weeb shit from stores for her to model.

you messed up buddy

now you have to show us what you have on your car, user

future funk, eurobeat intensifies, never knows best, sadpanda, megumin eyes, octan, and of course WAT racing
It's raining so I can't be fucked to take a new picture.

Is this available anywhere? I've been away from osg for a while. Someone else made it (and did an incredible job IMO), but I was the absolute faggot who proposed this idea.

halp guyse; i bought me sum stickies but now i dunno where to place them (blue fiesta st180)
any suggestions?

That sounds comfy.

Notori printed a few, but they're RARE. Maybe email him.

Usual places for slaps are diagonal down the sides of the back glass or down the middle. I'd recommend putting the BLC on someone else's car. Someone you don't like.

Back window is probably the best place, granted you have enough room for your wiper to go through.

>BLC
Actually it don't matter, you'll crash your car anyways.

i hate myself, does that count?

also, why tho?

bad luck. that's why this guy said you'll crash

Your Fiesta might take a permanent siesta, amigo.

oh but thats the whole point?
i will snap oversteer into a tree
i thought there might be a ''insider'' problem with blc

With those lucky dubs you just might live

Nah there's just a running superstition that putting a bad luck club sticker on your car will cause accidents. People post pics of their wrecked cars with BLC slaps on em.

^^ bruh what ya mean tho^^
check em out me boi

Na. It's printed by Aimless Goods. The quality is fine albeit Aimless has had quality control issues as of late. Unless it's immediately noticable, you're fine.

got any to show? did somebody die? like violently?

There's a graphic made in the early days of /osg/ where some dude got his car plowed on the highway. Hopefully someone has it. in the meantime ill make of of the ASC dudes

like 2 months ago i was on here asking around about equipment i would need to start my own small thing as a side business, which was pretty enlightening because i just dont have the money and space to do that.. do you guys all design stuff by yourselves or do you look for people who do it also? (sorry for bad engrish, deutschländ here)

as of right now I ran out of space for equipment in my two car garage.

Mostly done by themselves, maybe some slight tweaks by the supplier to make it print better.

>do you guys all design stuff by yourselves or do you look for people who do it also?
Most vendors make the majority of their own designs, sometimes anons here make a design then give it to a vendor to make.

i thought about screenprint,, maybe shirts and stuff, but theres just so many out there. i would have to rent a garage.
im at some point in life where i should 'hustle' and my job alone isnt doing it.. gotta think jewish now and look for something, something arts and crafty, its fun to me

a good place to start would be to draw up some designs. and then learning how to use vector software to get the best looking design. and then taking that design to a print shop

Up for preorder.

20% off - OURGUYS

I love you

does YummyStickies have a osg discount?

Not that i'm aware of. His stuff is pretty good, worth full price as it's listed

gonna release this next with koufuku-club, bottom layer reflective shima, top layer matte black

Where do I find a dank license plate frame?

>was refreshing site daily waiting for them
>placed order before you posted this
>didn't know about discount code

okay, was about to checkout and noticed the discount box

I know someone in one of the facebook groups does custom ones.

And I remember someone talking about it on here but it never happened.
Bad Decisions license plate frames when.

Initials? I'll throw someting in.

my order comment was "you're actually killing me"

>Notori
Thanks for the tip. Might pursue it just for shits and gigs, but seems more involved than I want to get for something I'd never ever be able to actually put on my car.

oh yeah i saw
i'll throw a freebie your way

i kind of do but im really really lazy about it.. i used to do some stuff on elance, make company logos and stuff, but they rip you off on there..
what do you guys use? illustrator? and something like eurocut?
who wants to keep me as their house slave and teach me how to do the stickies (hot girls only pls)

I can do custom frames.
What do you have in mind?
If you're just starting out I would recommend that you keep your costs low.
For slaps, find a local printer and outsource to them.
For designs, most stores have a mix of original and donated designs.

thank you guys, everyone is really helpful on here!

>BDSM boy
i might order something soon, is there new design coming?

These are great!

I'm thinking this design with a cherry blossom holographic overlay via Aimless. Trying to design a few things while I wait for my first stickers to come in (this week hopefully)

how would it look zoomed in onto his eyes

nvm, it would look ass lul