Is it bad that Donks are growing on me?

Is it bad that Donks are growing on me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqAVAOEoWbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Nigger.

i always wondered how comfy those would be to drive over the bombed out pothole filled roads of east cleveland

I see them more as an expression than a tune. At least they're more honest than stancefags in that they don't pretend it improves performance.

>Cleveland donk safari

people who own donks do improve performance tho
youtube.com/watch?v=rqAVAOEoWbs

not going to lie that looks rediculus as fuck in a fun way

I wouldn't own one but I don't think they're the definition of the worst thing to happen to a car. At least unlike lifted brotrucks they're not going to try and convince people that it's a performance offroad machine.

>how comfy those would be

???

>right corner
>speed is > 10 mph
>car and driver roll to their death

KYS nigger.

when you are driving over roads that look like this you really shouldnt be speeding while turning

not to mention your already in a massive land barge that isnt know for handling

>not wanting a donkey kong nigged itasha

Why did we plaster these comfy bricks with fucking depressing grey shit

Could be worse. People lift street trucks on chrome wheels, so why not lift landbarges on chrome wheels? The modest ones are definitely more aesthetic though, at some point - as do all modified cars - they turn into clown rides.

dont be racist
but these cars are really bad

Noisy and bumpy, also slippery in adverse conditions.

the bricks arnt laid perfectly flat, so if your car is low a wrinkle in the road could leave you landlocked

also in the wintertime its so slick and dangerous to drive on you wouldnt even believe

there are even older roads that used wooden bricks

If your car is so low that it beaches on a slightly bumpy road it shouldn't be road legal anyway. Most developed countries mandate minimum ground clearance for a reason, but of course people in the US deserve the freedom to live out their retardation.

Donks are breddy cool, used to see them occasionally when I lived near chicago. Here in pennsylvania bro-trucks serve the same purpose I think

Also, I believe the Nissan Murano Cabriolet is the only car in existence which was designed and built with the sole purpose of being donked

I like clown rides that don't take themselves seriously. If you're going to make something ridiculous, there's no point not going all the way with it.

Better traction. Cities in europe still have cobblestone and brick streets, and even if the roads weren't clogged with gypsies and immigrants,you'd still have to crawl through them so you don't slip.

>tfw burger
>tfw will never pass/get passed by trucks like these on long nighttime roadtrips

That's what you'd think, and it's the easy way, but there's actually a fine art in being slightly ridiculous.

It's alright. Just don't speed like a maniac when it's wet or snowy. Coworker has a Ram SRT10 though and he can't daily it for a third of the year because it constantly loses traction on wet cobblestone which makes up several hundred yards of the commute. But this probably has less to do with the road and more to do with the absolutely horrid traction control and suspension setup on these overpowered American barges. I've never seen another car having such problems on cobblestone.

>tfw euro
>tfw will never pass/get passed by trucks like these on long nighttime roadtrips

Jk, of course we have our own custom trucks. They're just not as long.

your car doesnt need to be very low to get beached

Why not put it in 4WD?

>manufacturing a bigass pickup truck that's low to the ground and only 2WD
>BUYING a bigass pickup truck that's low to the ground and only 2WD

I think they pretty much shoved a Viper engine and transmission in there, only with a different driveshaft to connect it to the Ram rear axle. In the vein of Detroit half-assing everything they couldn't be fucked to implement 4WD.

What would be the most ridiculous car to do this to?

just more shit to break

a Daihatsu Copen

or get a Miata and the FM lift kit and throw some huge fucking wheels on it.

Nah, Donks are more useful than stanced out cars without bags.

Donks are cool in their own retarded way.
Stance is just plain retarded.

fuck off. to each his own.

I really want to see a Daihatsu Copen donk now.

>car
Why not a motorcycle?

It's bad when you realize how expensive those 30" wheels and tires are, in addition to the appreciating price of the old iron that can be easily modified to be that way.