Can you lease a Ferrari? someone told me you can't

Can you lease a Ferrari? someone told me you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2014/08/30/ferrari-deadmau5-cease-and-desist/#5vBhJK2_kaq8
caradvice.com.au/548018/ferrari-posts-global-sales-record/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes you can, but not from a dealer. Find a private party.

No, you can't even just walk into a Ferrari dealership and buy one with cash either. You have to prove you are "capable of taking care of one" and if you try to customize anything, even painting a caliper a different color, they will have an autistic meltdown.

Fuck Ferrari, bunch of faggots.

On the other hand, you can plastidip a lambo and Lamborghini will giggle and and ask how fast you've been in it.

If you have to lease a Ferrari you can't afford it.

Rich people often lease cars because of the convenience factor. But not particularly expensive ones.

>The only thing more autistic than Veeky Forums is fucking Ferrari

You can but if your bank account and assets are shit, no.

myths. you can most certainly walk into a dealership and buy a Ferrari straight up like any other car.

and yes you can lease, btw

I'm guessing you've never walked into a Ferrari dealership

>he doesnt lease his ferrari through his own company
man i fucking hate poor people seriously what the heck is wrong with u???

I work right next door to one.
If you think any of the stuff you posted is true you need to log off Veeky Forums for a little bit.
Most owners lease their Ferraris.

Yeah you do

>wrong

mashable.com/2014/08/30/ferrari-deadmau5-cease-and-desist/#5vBhJK2_kaq8

>rich edm fag buys your car
>wraps it in some me
>get so triggered you threaten to sue

Ferarri is pathetic.

Ferrari is so basic bitch it hurts. Konesgwggggg or whatever is the patrician choice

>If you don't want to be tied to a rapidly depreciating asset that will be outdated within 5 years, you can't afford it

This is how I know you're poor

wrong

wrong

You can finance through a dealer or do a 3rd party lease (I don't know much about those). People lease cars like the California T and FF pretty regularly. 488 is a bit different right now since most people receiving them have been on wait lists, I don't think you can go from a wait list straight to a lease. Once they are out for a few years leasing will be a normal option, people were leasing 458s regularly. Ferrari does have a 3500mi/year limit on leases

Is there any legal obligation to obey that letter?

Why does everyone miss the fact that he changed the logo and that's why Ferrari slapped his ass?

He changed the logo from a trademarked one to a non-trademarked one.

Yes they threatened to sue and that was enough to get him to change the car back, but honestly if that had gone to court I think Ferrari would have lost.

>debadge car
>get sued
Yes because that's less ridiculous
Ferrari is an angry autistic fat hairy little man of a company.

Trademark dilution cases are tricky, and very hard to call. Ferrari's name and mark are very valuable, and strongly associated to their particular style.

Remember when ferarri had its head so far up its own ass it named a car Ferarri: The Ferarri

Remember when Ferrari refused to allow the laferarri to race against the 918 on top gear?

If you can't afford to trade for the new model every few years, you can't afford a Ferrari. Leasing just limits your exposure to the car's depreciation and lets you just hand the keys back to the dealer instead of going through the process of selling an aging exotic.

Reminder that Ferrari generally hates their customers and literally only sells cars to fund their racing.

And when TGT finally got them to let them track it against the 918 and P1, they still bitched out. Fucking pathetic company. I should key the fuck out of the next Ferrari I see.

Maybe a California... or a used 458. New 488GTB? Enjoy your wait.

Ferarri is like the bench racers of supercars

Fuck Ferrari, buy a Mclaren or koenigsegg. Or Aston if you are classy.

FORZA!!! :-)

caradvice.com.au/548018/ferrari-posts-global-sales-record/

As much as I dislike the company, how the fuck do you get the name wrong several times in a row?

id like to step in and say i use to worm at one before my career change, ya you cant just walk in. company policy dictates this. not sure how bieber got around with glueing the liberty walk garbage to his now sold italia bud ferrari north america was going to go to town on deadmau5 for his gumball vinyl wrap nyan cat thing on top of the cease and desist letter.

>caradvice.com.au/548018/ferrari-posts-global-sales-record/
Must be why I'm making buckets on their stock.

Lol ferraris depreciate slower than your interest rate dumbass. Hahahhahah.

Am I gonna get sued?

didn't they only jump him because he changed the badges and logos?

>Buying $400.000 outdated shitbox
>Not buying $60K Future autopilot car
>Pic related

>Buying an iPhone on wheels
Why the fuck are you even here

Give me 500 dollars and a weekend and i will blow the doors off any supercar

Yes, but only a used one. New ones are made to order and must be paid in full.

Not a new one you sure as shit can't unless for whatever reason some guy already dumped the car after around 100 miles on it (which oddly does happen).

Probably not for long.

360s, F430s, 458s, and Californias are common as hell, and every Ferrar Dealer on the planet is not only five times larger than it used to be, but it's also loaded with most if not all of the above. Thsese four cars are in larger production numbers than all Ferraris from the 40s, 50s, 60s, and probably even the 70s combined.

And as the market slowly lets it set in that they're not rare, the mileage on them keeps getting higher and higher while somehow their prices keep remaining ridiculously high.

I think a crash will be coming for a lot of these cars soon as their prices settle in to more realistic numbers for such (relatively) high-production cars. From my perspective all of the above should be sub-$100k cars due to production numbers.

>common as hell
Not in manual.
For 360's, there's only 2,600 coupes, for F430's, less than half that.