/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Mod Exam Edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favourite cases, your favourite characters or anything else AA related, it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>AO Quickstart Guide (joining the server, using the client, etc.):
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via lawfuldickish on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>Theme Template Archive for AO2:
docs.google.com/document/d/1CuduJm723hEVhPnxHl0n16BJ9scASwyH_8TzV4d-TjU/edit

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4Xt63Kay
docs.google.com/document/d/1UdQOegcjhWNgR2qg5RZA9DsmlP2JztGIh_5HAsQzJJ8/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let it die you nerd

noone likes the thread

but I like you, user

I like you too

REMEMBER ME, EDDIE?!
WHEN I TESTIFIED TO YOUR BROTHER, I TALKED
JUST
THIIIIIS!

When do we ban Rhoda?

When do we ban Rhoda?

When do we ban Rhoda?

Source?

Rhoda's nice to me, though

kys

When do we ban Rhoda?

When do we ban @Circlejerker

When do you stop shitposting the thread

When we ban Rhoda.

I remember this case. Names was defending and this Moe was the absolute worst fucking wall I've ever seen, drove the poor girl crazy. Sometimes it seemed like people deliberately fucked with Names because of their rep.

I've gotta buncha shit from that 'era'

pastebin.com/4Xt63Kay

Kill yourselves, you fucking morons.
This is the single most circlejerky general on this emtire board.
You can go suck Rhoda's femcock and send them dick pics and feel the consequences of that later if you want for all I care, but keep it private, for the love of God.
Go case instead.
No wonder Euro hours are dead hours when they would all rather shitpost here and circlejerk whereever they can.

ok

>Single most circlejerky general on the entire board

Let's not go that far.

Source?

Admit it, you would latch onto someone else the INSTANT she left.

You were always here to shitpost. That's all you do.

>she

I'll take that as confirmation. You're a career shitposter and you have no business here or anywhere else.

I pointed out a contradiction in your post.
Do you tell the defense bench to clear out and leave when you case?

Do you enter generals with the intention of stirring shit without reason?

Remember to bully your DA.

Nothing Rhoda related is without reason.

Well, at least that opens up options. Either you're a career shitposter, or you're a stalker.

Neither looks particularly good on you.

>stalker

Check steam

t. Syntere

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED A LOLI?!

>17 years old
>loli

Pick one.

So who are the most likely mod applicants and ok picks for mod? Because I'll take anyone that is active and won't abuse at this point.

Best Choice: Me
Worst Choice: Anyone that isn't me

Gato Gato Gato and Gato.

Rhoda

They're all shit. need a better server host first

At this point, just go to a different server if you're asking for everything to be different.

Rhoda we all know you constantly shit talk Lewdton in basement and demand a new owner, but you're not going to be it and should be nowhere near any sort of control for our server.

didnt played since i stopped playing 2-3 months after the big hype on /v/ and then banishment on Veeky Forums
Is this still alive or how is it going?

Still alive, not as busy as it used to be.

It is indeed very much alive. Do come on again please?

this desu

VLS has no
>Lewdton
>Rhoda
>Verin
>any of the other drama shitters
>server issues
>Veeky Forums general

Might want to think about that for a bit.

THAT'S WHAT THIS HAS BEEN THE ENTIRE TIME

VLS FUCKING SENT INFILTRATORS TO AOV

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

VLS has no
>casing

>This has been a false flag job by VLS, the people who don't case and jerk off trick and their Leifa recolors

ebidense?

If it had players, then it might be an alternative.

Is the dude going around saying he is writing a fan fiction actually writing one? Or is it just memes?

>the guy who's been building his FFT AAI alone for the last 2 hours

He just doesn't learn. His heart is in the right place but it's time to pack it in.

He's been working on it for about a week now. He just tries to do it everyday.

>the only case building is the Final Fantasy Tactics AAI
>half the server is playing Mafia

And people said it wasn't a cancer.

FFT, AAI or Mafia?

New to the series. Started with Spirit of Justice usually I try the newest one and work my way back if I love it with new series.
Love the characters just reached Chapter 5. Dhurke and Blackquill are pretty cool dudes

The games in the series are all really solid games, might want to pass on investigations 1 though.

>Might wanna pass on Apollo Justice

ftfy

>everything
If we have Lewdton or Lupadim, we're going to keep getting people like that.

It might be an alternative if it used the same files.

I liked Apollo alright, although Athena is more fun.
I'm getting tired of Sahdmadhi though I hope they mix another prosecutor in there soon.

Apollo Justice the game is shit, don't play it or at least just play the first case.

Oh he has his own game I thought you were just shitting on him in general

Nahyuta is generally agreed to be one of the worst, if not the worst, prosecutor in the series
This will be the only game you have to deal with him though

I'm just wondering how this dude stays so arrogant after losing case after case. If he showed some sign of becoming more humble or reasonable in any way it would be one thing.
Rayfa's whole identity crisis with Pheonix and her visions is great. If he had some development like that he would be more likeable. I was genuinely looking forward to his bead toss attack each case.

At first, you think he's arrogant. Eventually you realize he's just stupid.

He's essentially got the same problem as Franziska.

I.E. every loss is a fluke and didn't count and you're totally gonna lose this time.

Miles's attitude changes with each loss.

Godot's attitude doesn't change because he doesn't care about winning or losing, just fucking with Nick.

The basic issue is that Capcom has no fucking clue what they're doing. So the Prosecutors act like arrogant cunts because "that's how we wrote them before" even though they're squaring off against dozens-of-wins defense attorney living legend Phoenix Wright and his dream team of literally super powered attorneys.

I mean, when you actually think about it, just getting Wright and Co. to take your case should basically be considered a guaranteed Not Guilty at this point. The issue is that Capcom doesn't want to leave Phoenix behind but also still wants him to be the underdog. So we get everyone acting as if this isn't THE Phoenix fucking Wright every game and Phoenix being reset to be an idiot every game, which not only makes no sense, it's all super patronizing. See: 6-3 and the forced-ass Guilty verdict despite the multiple clear holes in the Prosecution's case.

Nick's whole gimmick is that nobody respects him and all his wins are flukes. In DD and SoJ he has respect but is known as "the guy who bluffs."

Well in Spirit they somewhat adressed this by holding all of Pheonix cases in Kuhrain were everyone hates defense attorneys. It's more unbelievable that every person accused of a crime is actually innocent and the witness was the murderer. They should make a Blackquill Ace Prosecutor game.

Except, again, that's putting a band-aid over a bullet wound in terms of suspension of disbelief. How many ridiculous, off the wall, comeback from nowhere wins does Phoenix have to constantly rack up to be considered "not a fluke"? Jesus Christ, he takes down two prosecuting legends within months of one another in his FIRST YEAR defending. He hasn't lost a case except once that we've seen, and he's won over thirty in a world where even one win is considered nearly unattainable for the defense.

>Well in Spirit they somewhat adressed this by holding all of Pheonix cases in Kuhrain were everyone hates defense attorneys.

This was better and I liked it, but they should just drop Nick all together. He's too fucking experienced, too good and too well-established. It's clear they're never going to move him forward character-wise so they can always have him on the front cover for brand name recognition. Just drop him and give us completely new attorneys.

this is why I want Seb to come back as a prosecutor
more confident but still prone to screwing up

Who would replace him though?
I'd rather have Athena. She is genuinely more fun to play as and more believable as the underdog.

Give me one good reason why I should humor the idea of having to deal with retarded prosecutors and defense attorneys again

memes

Well, I WAS involved in some pretty heavy ones, but... on the other hand it didn't offset the truthfag sisters who copy pasted their names into the doc, or autistic faglords who thought this was a pshhh nothing personell simulator asspulling bullshit just to go "nuh uh, I win!", or witnesses who thought it would be a good idea to plan their inconsistensies around a fucking asspull

fun

truthfag sisters don't play anymore
prosecutors on the whole have gotten better at the game, in my opinion. less walling over dumb shit and more willing to allow weird things to happen.
we do have an individual whose strategy, regardless of bench, is to say "nuh uh!" but she usually takes co-positions

No shit?

Maybe it's time to dust myself off and pick up the mantle of Demon Prosecutor again?

I WANT TO FIND THIS FUCKING DOC BUT I CAN'T

fuck yeah, I'd love to see more Manfreds around. Make sure you upgrade from 1.8 to 2.3
docs.google.com/document/d/1UdQOegcjhWNgR2qg5RZA9DsmlP2JztGIh_5HAsQzJJ8/edit