How can Europeans compete?

How can Europeans compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

autoworldnews.com/articles/33292/20170305/americas-best-selling-crossover-2017-cadillac-xt5.htm
gmauthority.com/blog/gm/cadillac/xt5/cadillac-xt5-sales-numbers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bentley Bentayga
>Range Rover
>Maserati Levante
>Mercedes-Benz GLS
>Porsche Cayenne
>BMW X5
>Volvo XC90
That's how. Enjoy your nation priding itself in prettied up and rebadged Expeditions and Suburbans, which in turn are merely contractor's trucks with hatches.

>bentagay
>held together with hopes and dreams
>the Ford Taurus of new York
>German "engineering"
>we don't know how to make anything but a 911
>look mom I'm taller than a Juke as almost as ugly
>only good car in this list and its chinese

/thread
Absolutely BTFO

t. Poor fag

>>Mercedes-Benz GLS
Why is this only built in Alabama..?
>>BMW X5
Why is this built everywhere but Germany? are the ones from the states sold to Europe or do you get the Russian/Chinese ones?

Because oligarch third worlders like Americans love our luxury SUVs, so it's simpler to built them where they sell instead of shipping them across the world. Americans don't know their ass from a hole in the ground about build quality anyway so you might as well let them assemble the cars they're going to buy.

The US is the biggest market for SUVs

Yes, and that is why a Cadillac crossover is outselling almost every single German SUV

>Americans don't know their ass from a hole in the ground about build quality anyway so you might as well let them assemble the cars they're going to buy.

So what about the GLS and X5s people buy in Europe?

Where, in Michigan? Or in China?

In the US
autoworldnews.com/articles/33292/20170305/americas-best-selling-crossover-2017-cadillac-xt5.htm

Most of those are tiny and don't have a useable third row seat. mfw at less than 6 seconds to 60 the Escalade is faster than most of the cars on the road in Europe. Luxury cars included.

To compete you'd first need to be in the race. Your niggermobile is eating glue in the back of the stands.

You may be puzzled by my next statement because you've grown up with that mindset since birth, hence why American houses are such huge garden sheds as well, but being big alone doesn't make a car better, and it especially doesn't automatically make it more luxurious.

Why are you looking for a third row of seats in an SUV? It's not supposed to be a minivan.
Also I looked up a few of the listed European SUVs and they were significantly faster than the Cadillac

We don't have pigs coming along and blowing our shit down so we use wood like developed people. Our houses get rebuilt every 30 years anyways. Sorry for not wanting to live in a 2000year old bedbug infested shithole buildings.

The Escalade or Navigator is just as luxurious as the others and costs less, That's why they sell. Being big enough to haul 7 in luxury is just an added bronus.

Because some people have enough self respect to not want a minivan? They're faster because they're way smaller. The Escalade or 'Gator is still quick for a massive brick.

>houses are so badly built they only last 30 years
>IT'S A FEEAAAATURE
Also explain to me how exactly the Escalade can be as luxurious as its competitors at a lower price. Don't you think it has to do with GM cheaping out and cutting corners in all possible regards as usual?

What are you trying to say? America has way more natural disasters than Europe. And if you think that knocking down houses and building new ones just for the sake of it is a good thing, then you must admire the Chinese, huh?

But most of them have more horsepower...
You're talking out of your ass, man.

Why does the Corvette perform just as well as cars that cost $100k more? It's because we have our shit dialed. Have fun paying another $100k for colored stitching on the seats.

Living in a fresh new house is a bad thing?

I'm just comparing specs. Our massive houses on wheels are holding to those "advanced" SUV's while using ancient technology.

Tbh a third row is pretty neat if you exceed two children in your family. The little fuckers hate sitting as a triplet on the rear seats unless you have a wide as fuck full size burgerbarge, in which case it's enormously long and equipped with a third row anyway.

By staying out of the ghetto in 13 years

>It's because we have our shit dialed.
Yeah, dialed to 6 miles before detonation. Don't you ever think that it might be your fault that no one else in the world takes Americans seriously?

I make these SUVs, the team leads have to sign off that the job was done correctly only on the Chinese models.
The jobs are almost never done correctly.

I have been thinking for a while and couldn't come up with one reason why living in a fresh new cardboard house is better than living in an older, well-built, well kept house.

>live in germany
>have the autobahn
>my 160hp pooper mitsu goes 220 easy enough
>cruise at 200 on perfectly even and safe roads
>friendly Audi Q5 comes behind
>slow down to 150 on the right lane like every other econobox to let him pass
>back to 200 on left lane
>life is good

0-60 times are irrelevant in commute also
we have mountainroads, twisty and shit so cant go over 150 in those or you die.
remind me why i should care about this or having a 3rd usable row of seats ?

when will Veeky Forums realise different countries have different roads and different markets ANNND DIFFERENT EVERYTHING so the cars are different ? you want a big landbarge for comfy straight cruising ? fine meanwhile i'm happy with my yuro cars in my yuro country

Are you retarded or just pretending?
>mfw european inferiority complex is this bad
>mfw this whole thread
Feels great being American desu.

Old wiring
Old plumbing
No cat6 in the walls
Shitty insulation.

Retrofitting this shit into an old house is a pain in the dick. Most new houses have a few thousand feet of ethernet, Good luck pulling that through a 200 year old house.You probably use fucking radiators and shit to heat your house... Good luck running a hot tub or welder off your ancient 1800's knob and tube.

It's ironic because we're not the ones with dog shit underpowered 110V circuits.

Pro tip renovating a house can fix all of that.
Also I don't think many people live in houses built in the 1800s. There are tons of new houses too, it's just that they're built well and I don't see how that's a bad thing desu

They only produced a handful of GLS' in Alabama.
The factory their mainly produced the M-Class, which is the worst MB SUV.

The GLS is basically an S-Class SUV.

Yep, the shitty insulation is the major deal killer. It costs so much more to heat/cool those older houses in the winter/summer.

Fuck off with the autobahn bullshit. I've seen countless videos of American barges passing the living shit out the little 60hp diesels on the highway. Is that km/h? The left lane is travelling at over 150km/h on most highways in North America. A Modern pickup truck from any of the big 3 would have zero issues keeping up on the highway or your small roads.

Somebody in the market for a large SUV cares about seats... Obviously not somebody like like you.

>Levante
>X5
Every other person in my city drives the X5.
Maserati is a Dodge-Dart parts bin.

Fun fact: The M-B factory in South Carolina built to produce the first M-Class actually had to close for a year immediately after opening for a revision while the M-Class production was outsourced to Austria because the Americans couldn't meet quality standards. And even after the revision it took them several years to reach the same quality output as the Austrians.

>or your small roads

Never said american barges cant pass 60hp shitboxes, obv they can because they have much bigger displacement. yes its kmh, left lane at 150kmh aight, our right lane is 150kmh. a modern pickup truck from any of the big 3 murican manufacturer will have zero issue keeping up on the highways

>or your small roads

You're retarded. 0-60 times are more important in a commuter car than a track car. On a track you're never going to come to a complete stop, but driving around town and there are tons of stop lights and signs. That's where the pulls are the best. The gt86 is great for tracks because of its dynamics. You aren't going to be flooring it through a turn anyway. In regular commute driving it's a bitch due to it being slow.

The navigator isn't sold in China

anything with a minimum of 130hp is enough for commute, i dont want to do burnouts or the german police will make me suck rapefugee cock

So you're saying that the entire rush hour traffic floors it from every traffic light? And that they all reach 60 miles an hour between traffic lights? Because if they're not, then your big power quick 0-60 times are absolutely fucking meaningless in traffic.

Why would you want 240v at every receptacale when the majority of things in life now operate on low voltage dc? I've got 200amp service and panel. If I want power I'd wire up a 50amp dryer/range receptacle, Which is bigger than your houses service.

You'd think with all that time you save waiting for water to boil with your superior power system you'd have time to brush your teeth or something...

>implying I don't have central hot water with a gas boiler and permanently hot reservoir

>tfw you are not a poorfag

>Wrong
Cadillac Xt5 - 39,485 (2016)
BMW X5 - 47,641 (2016)

Why do GMfangirls think they can just lie?

The xt5 didn't go on sale until April 2016, after that is sold 4-7k units a month
gmauthority.com/blog/gm/cadillac/xt5/cadillac-xt5-sales-numbers/

>pay the cost of a well built new house to retrofit an old one

>proof you can't buy taste.

HOW CAN TESLA COMPETE? :O

Only luxury car one needs is the Phaeton.

And not having money doesn't automatically make you tasteful either.