hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20475356/a-year-of-mammoth-proportions-2-16-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still nothing that makes me want to pre order

Before you make that post, remember:
People WILL ignore you

Discarding your cards for tempo is the opposite of control.

play ThinkingManVerse

>tfw already pre ordered

>Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.
Is this even going to work with all classes getting two legendaries, much less two that are supposed to be run together?

You can cancel by talking to CS if that's what you mean.

>tfw too intelligent to just give in and play Jade

That's not the point of it. The point is spending all your gold day 1 and not spreading it out thinly over all the days of the set.

>tfw to smart for Cunnyverse
>tfw to dumb for Eternal, Faeria and Gwent

is still fucking real?

3 expansions a year
more legendary cards per set
no more adventures
removing good classic cards from standard

Is the Panda worth crafting? She's great in all three Jade decks, but I'm worried that Jade might die out after release like the Old Gods did and that Jade just isn't a fun thing to play.

>People blow their gold into Ungoro
>Forget about next 2 sets

>more legendary cards per set
This one is supposedly false. They'll have two class legendaries this set, but only five neutrals.

There is no winning move for f2p anymore anyways, what kind of difference does it make?

WOW THAT LEGENDARY

Such creative minds at Team 5

Wait for Un'goro and two more weeks, and only then decide what to craft.

>implying im gonna keep playing hearthstone

I really like it and not for the prospect of playing a very big 2/2.
I like it because once you draw it it's always a chance for a discard to basically not trigger. It's insane how much value this protects in warlock.
It triggers malchezaar imp w/o loosing a card. It's a total of 5 cards that do not go to waste if you discard them.
imo there is enough for a discolock deck rn, but one more would push it over the edge.

Okay, that makes sense, but wouldn't you eventually run out of some kind of resource, though? Without any gold to spend on Arena or other packs, you're going to run out of dust eventually, even if you disenchant every reward at the end of the month.

more legendary and more epics, the number increases

It's still more interesting than most OCs we see here

Damn why doesn't hearthstone have such god tier art ?

post yrw discard is another forced archetype, but unlike taunt warrior and beast druid it already works... kinda

Where is the list that they are removing from classic list in standart? Also will there be any replacements for them?

>not being rich just looking for money to blow

It's not necessarily a general trend, we will have to wait for next expansion to see if it is or not

It's actually a pretty well rounded aggro deck, that requires quite some luck with discards etc. Have outpushed like 26 dmg a turn with minimal board on turn 5/6

google is your friend
no, but maybe in an indeterminate future

How does discard work?

If I play the felhound or doomgaurd with this as my only card in hand would it only trigger once or would it be discarded, returned and discarded again?

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20475356/a-year-of-mammoth-proportions-2-16-2017

They haven't confirmed any replacements, but they did say they're considering replacing Ice Lance with Shatter of all things.

If you were rich you wouldn't be wasting your life away on Veeky Forums. People who spend money on shit like this aren't "rich people" but gambling addicts, hoarders and people with dead end jobs and empty lives.

I don't even mean this as an insult to anyone, just stating it as a matter of fact.

I would say no but you never know with this game.

That's why the lego isn't bad, it mitigates the variance in this highly random archetype.
The archetype is cancer because it's based on one of the most randoms mechanics but it's been in the warlock kit from the beginning.

don't be sad, you'll always have kill command art

>pushing discolock
>making zoo (one of the cheapest archetypes) need you to blow at the very least 1600 (maybe 3200 if the portal turns out to be decent which it very well might be with more "counts as discard but you don't discard cards" which are likely to be added) dust in CLASS SPECIFIC legendarios to play

Amazing

wew lad it really is amazing how stupid this game is
>play control
>have to play around all my opponents cards
>calculate my outs
>skim the line of being dead and setting up lethal

>play aggro
>play minions and hit face
>if I draw burn I still use it on face for mana efficiency
>don't even have to think about the cards in your deck or possible draws
>the most intelligent thing I did was playing n'zoths first m8 before equipping war axe

Looks like deviant art shit up close. looks okay ingame to me.

Screencap this so you can say "I told you so" when I turn out to be wrong, but nobody's going to play the portal, Highlander will die without Reno, Zoo will stay dead unless somehow people make a Menagerie Warlock work, Discolock will be the main Warlock archetype and Clutchmother is going to be a staple in it.

new player experience :)

>nobody's going to play the portal
>Discolock will be the main Warlock archetype

But it fits in discolock user

Discolock is utter fucking cancer why are they pushing this

>play discard shit
>can either summon a 3/3 for free or throw away your finisher

The discards should happen at the same time so no it only gets discarded once.

fucking old school zoo used to be able to play the attrition game against control decks, the powercreep in this game is insane

>aggro rogues and warriors in casual
Why can't these people kill themselves

discolock and zoo are the same fucking thing

balanced
because
RANDOM

lol just don't draw your other Doomguard before you play the first one

>aggro rogue
Free wins, the only time i've lost to aggro rogue was when they're actually playing edwin rogue

I'm pretty sure they will add more bullshit "when you discard this card, don't discard it" shit

Discardlock is in full FORCE THIS ARCHETYPE mode already, they will go all in

>>>>>>>>>>>playing casual

you brought this suffering upon yourself

>deviant art shit
You don't spend much time with creative hobbies do you?
The art is fine, just cartoony.
A good majority of DA is typically fine too, just the fact that terrible "artists" with weird kinks can put all their shit up on there and be safe from criticism gives the website a bad rep with certain crowds, i.e. people who only look at art with one hand on their junk.

That's the only way a self-discard deck can work. It's either some kind of "madness" mechanic of having discarded cards get into play under some other condition or you need to have a graveyard and have discarded cards revived into play so you don't lose value.

triggered tumblr whore MEGALUL

Arena for profit is a meme, only the top 100 players can do it consistently.

You craft to your own budget. Many players here have been playing for many years and can craft a lot of stuff. I'm sitting on almost 30k dust myself, so I can craft 2-3 legendaries per set.

The point is that you can actually use the packs/gold/crafts while they are relevant (the entire 4 months) and don't have a chance to pull the cards you crafted.

If you are a very low budget new f2p player then perhaps 1 crafted legendary per set is the maximum.

>>>/twitch/

I'm not going to play n'zoth paladin to lose ranks for the paladin card quest.

I agree that the art's fine, but given the direction the game's gone, it clashes so much with all the other cards other than Leeroy. It doesn't help that Kill Command's a basic card, so the chances of it leaving are pretty slim, too.

That's the thing though, most of the new discard cards retain some of their value especially if the quest is in play

HotPokket

>STEALTH DEATHWING BUFF
STEALTH DEATHWING BUFF
>STEALTH DEATHWING BUFF
STEALTH DEATHWING BUFF
>STEALTH DEATHWING BUFF
STEALTH DEATHWING BUFF

> tfw they announced they'll print less common and more epic/legendaries
> tfw some people are hyped and doesn't understand that printing more legendaries =/= more chance to get one but just more money and dust to waste
> tfw no adventure
> tfw they waste the money on a fake documentary with few SFX effects
> tfw they use Ben Brodes to make their shit tasty and people are enjoying eating shit
> tfw this game

The reason why self discard works so well in M:tG is because you choose the card and graveyard mechanics.
With neither of those in Hearthstone you're just hurting yourself in the long run, which is why it's only good on Doomguard and soulfire, cards that usually bring the game to a quick end.

Not a single interesting card so far. NOT A SINGLE ONE. The second this shit comes out im gonna blow 15k dust on a golden whatever deck and quit after im bored with it

Ok.

>Beast tag

k

play wild ranked you dumdum
if you already are, just derank yourself in standard to 19~17 where people play meme decks

I'll make shit OC until you like it

Is there a limit to how many packs you can farm with the new Elise?

> deathwing remains better even if you discard 9 cards

>deathwing in warlock
because 8 board clears aren't enough

>Farm
user, the pack doesn't stay with you after the game ends. It's only for that game, but you're guaranteed at least an epic, and you have much higher chances of pulling legendaries, too.

>cant be targeted by spells

also you still keep 4 mana, you can tap and play the new legendary

It always comes down to Hearthstone lacking base mechanics to allow for more intricate deck designs. They'll just end up powercreeping everything eventually.

8 board clears isn't enough when facing Jade that is correct

Nope! Hearthstone is now truly F2P forever and all you need is some shadowcasters, brewmasters and brann!

at least this has protection from spells and hero power

>but you're guaranteed at least an epic, and you have much higher chances of pulling legendaries, too.
so why are you retards complaining about having more epics and legendaries in the set?

it costs 6 mana

0 is enough

jade gets ran over by Zoo

Stalling the game is pointless against jade since after a certain point they'll just be playing 10/10s every turn
You need burst.

>user, the pack doesn't stay with you after the game ends

Si, about that Elise. My guess is Blizzard will put a 10 limit pack per day, which is still some decent dust daily. 40 dust for each pack you open with the odd one with a good haul.

You can easily earn 500-1000 dust per day if you don't mind farming. It's a nice investment for just 1600 dust to be honest.

hes baiting you you godamn idiot stop replying to him

B O A R D C L E A R (and Hex memeturn)
Here you get instant fucked by a shaman or even a druid just because of a taunt. And you'll probably won't discard 9 cards btw

But your hand is empty, enjoy your tap

>1600 dust
>not crafting a Golden New Elise so all your packs are golden

C'mon man, it's worth the 3200 dust.

>having "finisher" in a discard deck
Oh kay

Is this real?

user, didn't you hear? Elise's pack only lasts for the game. If you want the permanent packs, you're going to have to mine for them.

Look at the reply to it.

Can we please theory craft some ways to stay competitive as free to play players? I usually try to stay around rank 18 in wild mode and play pirate Warriors for 100 gold. Is there any other way to get cards fast and easy?

>Is this real?

Are you retarded?

>Is there other way
Nah,pay up

Why do you still play this game?

>not crafting nuElise for infinity dust

Come on man

3 x MIND CONTROL/Thoughsteal!

Shit would be awesome with Entomb.

Huh, looks like the reply got deleted for some reason, but the card art's from MTG.

im not. Im here for the trainwreck that is this expansion

Who else going to craft Elise with the HoF dust then farm innkeeper every day for free dust?