>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1611974-Is-playing-with-(((((Honor)))))-a-reportable-offense-for-griefing?p=12475917#post12475917
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need someone new and fun to play; any recommendations based off Nobu, Kensei and Berserker? Warlord is kind of fun but shitters abusing headbutts/turtling ruins him for me.

Reminder to start investing in the new meta

M U S C L E
P O W E R

Do we know what they're fixing yet?

So you like having some range and being annoying in someone's face too, maybe Valk.

OST for the samurai selection screen? The ambient music is relaxing

>Investing in throw distance when you can just choo choo.

What's everyones opinion on whether or not honorfagging in 4v4 modes should be a reportable offense for griefing?

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1611974-Is-playing-with-(((((Honor)))))-a-reportable-offense-for-griefing?p=12475917#post12475917

xth for Nobushi is my wife
t.Warden

Download the official soundtrack on the uplay rewards screen! Only a few unit shekels!
There are only 3 songs on it

I'm going to marry Nobushi! Get cucked

t.OG warden

Dont gank when I have him down to 1 bar and give him revenge you fucking retarded piece of shit.

I mostly like heroes that aren't one-trick ponies (ruling some like Conq and Orochi out). Valk is okay but something's off, also I really want to avoid OP heroes if the issue is being overtuned rather than an abusable gimmick

>Implying choo-choo isn't parry bait.

Nobushi is already with me
t.other Nobushi

Waiting for an actual changelog first.

>not knowing how to hit people with choo choo
Thomas would be ashamed

Shugoki. Anything they try to do just light into headbutt. You almost always win the trade because they have less health than you.

I don't do that. However when I'm against someone with a shield and attack buff in elimination I want my team to fucking step in and help me, not just watch me get executed

What's op and not will switch back and forth a few times anyway as long as Ubi even still supports this thing

>Play LB in duel modes
>Get my shit kicked in half the time
>Play him in 4v4 [read: against idiots]
>12/10 fun
Holy fuck can we buff him already

you can't marry her, she is my wife already
go away manlet

I can't stand LB in 4v4 modes
>Fighting someone else
>LB shows up to gank me
>He swings me over his shoulder
>I'm now trapped in an infinite loop of being swung over his shoulder until his teammates kill me
>Nothing I can do will let me escape, I just have to pray one of his teammates hits him as he tries getting me

Should I switch to KB/M? I feel that playing with KB/M is more uncomfortable but I will have better mileage with it. I play with DS4 currently, and hard time Switching Guards and Teching at same time.
Hell alot of times, I am unable to press feint on time (for some odd reason, my second feint usually never happens). Though I really have almost no space for mouse movement. Which is why I suck at Shooters as well. So should I switch to KB/M or just stick and try gitting gudder with controller? or just buy an entire new table, and kb/m while at it.

No. All we know is that gear is in the process of being rebalanced internally right now, and revenge gear is definitely on the chopping block.

Buy a new desk, it's important for wrist and back health too.

And this is why Lawbringer and Raider have great 4v4 winrates compared to their paltry 1v1 winrates: they're the best gankers in the game and have the best kill setups in the game. NO SUPERSTES and getting kneed into a wall are ways to lockdown and render enemies helpless so they can be wailed on by allies.

Dash back.

Once you're caught there's nothing you can do, and smart LB's in 4v4 will wait until you're in the middle of an attack or GB before getting you.
Yeah, shame that some characters are built for 4v4 modes only though

>I'm now trapped in an infinite loop
It's not an infinite loop, though you'll usually be dead before you could escape if his teammates have any coordination anyway.

Getting hit by teammates doesn't interrupt command grabs (Lawbringer, Shugoki, Raider), they gain hyperarmor until they finish if they successfully connect with an enemy.

The second Long Arm lets you recover a LOT faster, often looking like you teleport onto your feet with no animation. You have to try dodging sideways though, since Long Arm rotates some (but not all because ???) of your directional inputs by 90 degrees.

So what do I do against the typical "top light or ZA" guessing game every orochi ever does?

>I'm a shitter
>playing against another shitter in duel
>try to parry everything, but get the timing wrong
>figure out how to deal with their shit too late
>confident I can win the next time
>they won't rematch

Is there a worst feeling?

GitGud / GitFasterReaction.

That's it. I suck playing against Wardens for this very reason as well.

How tho? The table actually has a good wrist resting spot. As for back, I uh. My computer table is literally right by the bed, so I usually have my back against wall, or If I'm watching shit I just lie down.

guard top and parry zone
ez

Witajcież, my name is waćpan Ken.

I’m a 27 year old American Sarmatian (Polish-Lithuanian nobleman for you kurwy). I drink vodka with herring wrapped in a newspaper, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Polish games. (Painkiller, Call of Juarez, The Witcher series)

I train with my Szabla every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is bent over a thousand degrees, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my saber license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Polish fluently, both Kashubian and Silesian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Polish history and their Winged Hussar code, which I follow 100%.

When I get my Polish visa, I am moving to Cracow to attend a prestigious Gimnazjum to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a game designer for CDPR or a plumber in the UK!

I own several żupans and kontuszes, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Poland, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Polish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Poland

polish hussars when?

PLS GIB RAIDER MEMES

RAAAAAAIIDEEEEEEEEER

Would the T4 feat summon a horse?

It could happen since the kensei wields a fucking Calvary sword on foot

hows this shitty fix?

Sometimes I shit on somebody so hard it feels rude and REALLY condescending to offer them a rematch

>*laughing at Orochi from a boat*

DAU

I have more luck blocking right and parrying top, but this.

What does the ENEMY Lawbringer say instead of "No superstes" anyway?

I know he just says "Ad mortem" instead of "Ad mortem inimicus" for the unblockable, but the Long Arm line is completely different.

He says ad mortem for everything.

BENY

Nope, his Long Arm line clearly has 4 syllables.

Just finished a duel with a shitter valkyrie who spammed dashes and guardbreaks like ten feet away from me, ran around the arena and baited ledge pushes whenever we were on a bridge, fucking hell you were not fun to play with, don't be this person /fhg/

You could have fucking gotten them

who the fuck cares, enemy lawbringer's voice is shit anyway

/r'ing the 'superior speed' orochi v. lawbringer pic.

is this game fun

>Load into a brawl
>Both enemies flee their fights to go camp a ledge together and spend the entrie match emoting on it if you don't come to them
This is the most annoying shit. Bonus points if one is a Shugoki who just waits for his buddy to GB you, so even if you counter he charges you off

You fool

>tfw you pull the valk bleed off a few times
The animation is neat but the damage is kinda shit for a "deflect" attack but I'm not an assassin, so

>Wait for the GB attempt
>Tech
>Bait a parry
>Toss them off
Ledgewhores are retarded and usually lose at their own game

Yet another Roach who doesn't know you can cancel the anime slash mid-dash.

Reminder that Nobushi is quite literally, factually, and actually best girl.

>who the fuck cares

Why'd you reply to the question then? Do you have brain problems?

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

Thanks metalkid!

HE'S BACK

Ara ara~ Metalkid-san

METALKID HAS SPOKEN

The problem is when they do it in brawl you're wide open when you tech one of their GBs

But yeah in general ledgewhores are pure fucking retards.
>One guy ran over to a ledge and camped it right away in the tie breaker round
>Run over to him and light attack through his incredibly obvious GB attempt
>GB him after and ledge him
>He quits and messages me "Wow you're fucking trash and can only ledge"
>Literally tries acting like he wasn't gonna ledge me
Fucking faggots

Oh fuck I love that, just reply with ":)" or "?" every time they say something, they'll sperg out hard.

>not a single aspect of Knight design in the game suggests anything to do with horses

And yet 2-1 in the Viking story features a horseback chase sequence. Weird.

I usually just call them trash for not being able to counter GB

Apollyon rides a horse.

You're chilling in the club and this bitch bleeds you

What do?

yell at my friends for bringing me to a gay bar

I play law and I use GB cancel into heavy to deal the finishing heavy blow to enemies who turtle with 1 bar left.

Law has no gimmick to deal with turtlers and this isn't very easy to pull off, so am I in the wrong for doing this?

Have you never argued with an angry retard? Two things work best to make them go full nuclear.
1. DO NOT come off as mad in response, when they're the only ones who are angry it that makes it even worse for them
2. Don't even legitimize their grievances by addressing them, just reply with something really condescending.

:) and ? accomplish both of these

>no 8-man free for all game mode that's a horseback racing sequence

>can melee enemy racers next to you to slow them down or run them off the track

>can pick up randomized Boosts with possible options like a speed bonus, a shield, the ability to lob firebombs behind yourself or set up traps, the ability to call an aimed catapult strike on whoever is in 1st place, etc.

>can unlock customization options for your horse

I NEED A LAWMAN
HOLDING OUT FOR A LAWMAN 'TILL THE ROACHIE'S ON EDGE
HE'S GOTTA BE GUD
AND HE'S GOTTA BE BUFFED
AND HE'S GOTTA BE FRESH FROM A LEDGE

Nerf wardens shitfuck when
Nerf valks shitfuck when
Nerf warlords headbutt when
Nerf conqs charge when
Remove ok when

>just reply with something really condescending.
And this is why I laugh at them for not being able to counter GB. It reminds them how they're fucking trash for not being able to hit ONE button to stop me

The fuck does Conq say on his omni block? Sounds German.

I meant pk fricking hell

Oh boy let's launch some For Honor !
>Goes up against 4 metamancer with 100 revenge gear
>Get stomped, end of the game, quit to world map
>Game freeze

As dumb as it is, they'll have an argument for that and won't budge. When you don't even give them a chance to argue is when asshurt happens

te affligam

i afflict you

he says what sounds like mors protenem, or something like that idk

Everyone's favorite move to parry

Neat, thanks

It's almost as if I can just stop replying to them. Woah

if you like swords or fighting games or competitive multiplayer games yes

if you shout when you play rocket league yes

if you get mad when lag steps in no

but you'll get over it like everyone else

Hello where are the lawbringer buff

I just applied the buffs, go try him.

>It's a Peace Keeper that just spams GB from way outside the effective range episode
>cuck them to death with infinite Zerker chain
I hope they never played PK again after that

this seems really hard to do what's the step by step on it?

That move might be half decent if you could decide what direction the actual slash comes from

so mario cart but with a for honor reskin?

Why do you want this? The horse section of the Viking story was boring as shit and laughably easy
>Oh no, someone comes from my side
>One shot them and keep going
>Just steer left or right to avoid obstacles
Seriously, it was lazily done and I have no idea why people liked it

>threadly reminder that Raider is a peacekeeper killer

>doing AI skirmish for order
>get pit up against a pk, warlord, kensei, and valk
>all level 2-3
>we were 2 people from losing
>the ai pk alone had 17 takedowns

Jesus christ, the AI is just as fucking cancer as actual players.