*overtakes you*

*overtakes you*

Damn rights it would. With its speedy mid engine layout, this little pocket rocket has the power to surprise even the fastest of supercars

S A D
A
D

This is best van on Veeky Forums right now

Once saw one with a cherry picker on the back, the bloke had to rev the tits off it to lift the box.

You should've taken a picture

This was a time before camera phones, it was something like this.

>implying these things don't overtake me while I am pottering along in a turbo forester

The screaming 3 cylinder engine actually sounds pretty good desu.

hardly surprising since forester is a soccer mom car, turbo or not.

Assuming these are the same as a Suzuki Carry, I got overtaken by one yesterday... can't blame him though, I'm slow as fuck.

It's glorious

Why does the idea of filling the entire rear end with a 502 RamJet mated to a TH-425 transaxle give me such a boner?

if that's actually your car, that's dope as fuck

Not too fast.

Why can't we get stuff like this in the US? I want one.

>overtakes you

HOW?

Appreciate.
For two reasons, 1 he's keeping something going that shouldn't be and enjoying it, 2 I could smoke him.

NANI?

Because you wouldn't drive one here unless you have a death wish?

that nz?

MASAKA?!

Okay maybe they wouldn't do so hot in a front end crash but we've really got a lack of light duty vans here. Would something like that UAZ loaf be any better?

So cute

BAKANA!

HAKUNA MATATA!

YURUSAN!

I should buy one of these vans desu

You know how you Americans keep saying "lel eurocucks have to pay an engine size tax and 9 dollars per gallon"? Well Japan also has an engine size tax, and they also pay through the nose for gas. Because of these restrictions, European and Japanese car engineering has allowed them to create different solutions to problems, thus European subcompacts and Japanese Kei cars.

Now back to America, the land of the free, the home of the brave, you don't have engine size taxes, and still pay relatively little for fuel. So you've always made 8000 pound landbarges powered by 8 liter V8s producing 80 horsepower and getting 8 miles per gallon (at best) because " muh freedoms". Every car in America is an 8000 pound landbarge, so smaller cars have been completely inviable until you actually had to pay for fuel, and even so, to make these tiny cars safe, they had to make them into 4000 pound landbarges instead, with extra safety features to ensure that people won't be obliterated in a collision. Have you wondered why all cars are getting bigger and fatter and autotragic only? Because 'Murrica.

Reap what you sow.

>want to buy mustang gt 2015 from germany, because theyre literally 20k cheaper than here in switzerland
>have to pay literally 20k fee because of co2 emissions and more yearly with taxes

Sometimes I want allahus to finally akbar this jewish country

Only brave drivers in this van

But we have a ton of bullshit safety and emission regulations. If the gov't didnt anally fist us with emission regulations, cars after 1971 wouldn't have dropped hundreds of horsepower out of the same engine.

How much would it trigger you guys if I said that I took the roof and doors off one of these and used it as a lightweight field car?

Got any pics? Sounds like fun

It was fun!
Unfortunately no pictures never thought to document the whole thing and this was before smartphone cameras ect.
I would go out and take some photos of it but it met its demise at 30mph vs a large piece of concrete sticking out of the ground and was scrapped. The thing was painted bright Fordson major orange as it was the only paint we had surplus of and went like a rocket. We used to drive it around country lanes at night and holy sheeiit.

just out for a rip are ye buddy?

I enjoyed this post very much. Top jej my good sir!