>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

I haven't had a Mei in my game in like 30 games or something.
I see Sombra and Reaper more often than I see Mei, what gives?

CAN'T STOP
WON'T STOP

GF is having movie night with a co-worker, so I am gonna get plenty of overwatch in. Whats the best hero to get from plat to diamond?

So fucking tired of this game. I want to quit but Orisa comes out tomorrow.

You've been posting this the entire weekend, I think you have a problem

Why does Roadhog like Junkrat?

get ready for the mandatory lucio to contest points in overtime

>movie night
You're getting cucked mate.

I don't think he did at the very beginning. But go around robbing people, all over the world, you're bound to start liking eachother

>movie night with a co-worker
mate

>Roadhog will never be your bed

Its a meme
Probably from their shenanigans over time but also because of guilt, junkrat being a product of what his group caused

I see Hanzo every game. EVERY FUCKING GAME THERE HE IS.

WHY IS HE SO POPULAR?

Who is the most loveable Overwatch cast member? And why is it Roadhog?

He's got a great sense of humor and a beautiful smile.

I want to date him

It's all that testosterone

Mercy pls

>do something helpful
>someone says thanks
>understood!
>quickly realize they weren't talking to you

Because he makes shitters feel good. They want to play or bein samurai sniper. They don't have to aim, they can spam arrows for the occasional lucky headshot, or scatter at your feet for instant 450 damage

The enemy has a teleporteur.

She's going to die alone

More voice commands when? I want "Help!" and "Sorry!".

Hana Song!

I want "Fuck off"

ana

Grandma is the best

I want "You need to start killing shit!" in response to "I need healing!"-spamming DPSbabbies.

I can't even imagine half the characters saying that
Can't even picture how Reinhardt or Reaper calling for help would sound

>*flips around 50m out of healer LOS*
>"I need healing."

where do low level players get the idea from that it's good to jump around in aim duels

Junkrat chewing 76's leg gets me every time.

Who are YOU calling a child?

explain how it isn't

OH
OH
OH

Pro Genjis

>Playing
>tracer keeps blinking around in a safe area
>I COULD USE SOME HEALING
>widowmaker out of LOS also spams I NEED HEALING
>genji flipping around on the opposite side of the map out of sight I REQUIRE HEALING

Ana*

TIME TO POST THE SOURCE!

I guess Overwatch's pandering DOES work. Poor fools.

It's funny because by Korean standards D.Va is middle aged.

Feel the healing beat?
Choke on my SQUEALING MEAT

People can do simple algebra with him.

your position during a jump is very predictable making it easy to aim

strafing left and right with the occasional crouch mixed in is much harder to hit

>be rien attacking the first point on Gibraltar
>charge and pin Genji
>instantly regret the decision as i got flying into the rest of his team as my team is way behind
>quickly melted and with my last breath I try and hit the hello button
>accidentally hit I need healing
>The mercy and a guy on his mic call me out on it

She has Genji- wait, he is a dickless cyborg. Well, there's Jack- oh, he's probably sterile. I guess Gab- Reaper, right. Um, Phar- Ana's not going to let that happen. I'm sure she still has her nanomachines?

With the exception of lower level hitscan heroes jumping actually makes your movement much more predictable as you're on a mostly set path mid air
This is why high level pharahs and widows can easily work around the jumping
Meanwhile if you simply strafe, mix a crouch in here and there and simply be unpredictable on the ground you have a much better chance

>Well, there's Jack- oh, he's probably sterile.
"I've still got it"
He is as fresh as he's ever been.

>tfw that will never be inside me

She can get pounded by daddy Reinhardt, with assistance from his tiny Torblet helper

It gets better with age indeed.

That long, phallic staff she carries with her is good for two things. Healing idiots, and gently fitting inside small spaces.

Rein will die before she even gets to the point where she looks middle-aged while Torb will get torn apart by his children if he cheats on his wife. Either way, she dies alone.

It's the standard everywhere in the world, only in the west they try to deny biology.

Dejected perma-virgin Mercy is cute.

I love Ana as a character, but I hate enemy Anas since I play mostly Roadhog.

any tips how can I get my new account placed at diamond or above? Im going to play q*ickplay to get level 25, does my performance in qp matter or only placements?

Sombra seems like a girl who has lots of casual sex with all kind of guys for fun just sayin.

Not so cute if she decides to take it out on patients who "couldn't be saved" or if she decides to fuck others against their will using nanomachines distributed while healing them.

Rein: "I require assistance, comrades!"
Reaper: "I need backup."

Not that hard.

Play Pharah until you get to Diamond, alternatively play Zarya, but you can only steamroll as her up until Platinum.
To get to Masters and above you have to pray to rngesus to get good teammates.

because she's the most boring hero in the game. Even Bastion is more exciting because he's he's the #1 target in game.

Isn't this the cutest pairing?

I fucking hate people. Could have taken back a point and forced a draw but the rein said fuck it and went afk in spawn letting them take it.

Zvee! Bweep bweep woop!

Why do they call torblet?

Fuck this game.

Torbastion OTP

>on cyka blyat industries as zarya on offense
>we swiftly take the first point after a nice quick blitz, but now we're after that last point and they have a mercy
>save my grav surge for the rez and use it, about to take last
>they fucking go full stalling comp as i'm MAXIMUM CHARGE the entire time I'm on last point I rip through anyone I see on point
>they keep rezzing and stalling but we aren't leaving this point, we eventually get it with a final grav surge to just hold them off of the point
I had 25 objective kills by the end of that match and about 2-3 minutes objective time all because of that fucking last point, and this was just in quick play

>m-m-muh meta
git gud

Nah, its cute like she wanders around the base looking for any hint at companionship getting more and more desperate like
>"Jack! Hey, did you have any plans for this eveni- oh, golf huh? Sounds great! Have fun with that!"
>"Zenyatta, hi! Say, I was just about to hit the showers, and I was wondering if y- oh, you took an oath of solitude? I understand, it's fine, a very noble pursuit."
>"Symmetra. Have you ever thought about how asymmetrical a man and a woman being together is? Let's rectify that."

>most boring
>not Zenyatta, Lucio or Zarya

>pl*tinum shitter
>crying about teammates
oh my days, maybe just get better? :^)

hmm

>haha just carry 1v11, a top 500 could do it why can't le you? :^)

Just move around more :^)

Yes I agree

Request for a heads up from PTRfags-How is OR15-A for tomorrow?
Is she an Ana or a Sombra-and more importantly is there anything I should watch out for in particular? (Abilities, Synergies etc)

>What's mine is mine.

if you cant carry entire teams maybe you should just uninstall

I'd accept it only if it gets to the point where she accepts even inanimate objects and corpses, including Reaper.

This sort of tough guy bullshitting is what ruined mobas

It only matters if you prefered RPing as dispenser to actually playing
His healing was miserable before

We threw the first round and then caused it to draw. Somehow. All while screaming at each other for being retards.

She is a Heavy from TF2 with crowd control abilities

>he isnt top 500 in 2017
git gud nub

She spends that night humping a pillow and sobbing loudly.

Bitch get on my level

You carry an entire server of players on Planetside 2 until server wipe and come back here.

I mean come on, surely you can carry them or git gud amirite :DDDD

He is worthless now though...

Wake me up inside

>this is the caliber of people posting in /owg/

its been almost 3 weeks when season started and you are still doing placements? tell me again, why do you care about your rank?

Bronzies are not allowed to post their opinions here

Halt (the green orb that pulls people) can be fucking annoying if used properly. Fortify makes her immune to cc, so Mei freeze, junk traps, kB etc won't work on her. She's absolutely huge, if you want to bring her down just dive on her with Pharah or something