Is he the Sun Tzu of psychological warfare?

Is he the Sun Tzu of psychological warfare?

no that would be me

No. he lost and probably got beheaded.
Why do autists here idolize this meme figure ?Is it because he was edgy?

Yes

That would be Ghenghis khan

No, the moral of his story would be that if you act like a crazy person people around you won't like you and might prefer to sell you out to your enemies which you made because you're acting like a crazy person.

>i don't know anything about vlad other than he impaled people

I know that he lost

sun tzu didnt lose his head tho

Genghis Khan didn't turn back an army by pure fear alone

>durr a guy that was outnumbered and betrayed lost what a loser xD

What do roaches mean by this?

Muh edgy vampire fanfiction basically.

Eternal butthurt. Vlad kept the Ottomans at bay for 20 years and held his own against the strongest army in the world at the time. He was a military genius really.

Kekerino memerino. Are thou a butthurteth turk?

was he a gypsy?

Yeah, but could he defeat Hannibal?

>let's commit atrocities to scare our enemies
>I'm sure it won't backfire and will not just piss them off and give them a reason to take revenge

>not Prince Jarema Wiśniowiecki of the Korybut coat, the terror of the Cossacks, the victor of Beresteczko, the defender of Zbaraż, the man who defeated 60000 of the most warlike nation in Europe with just 8000 trusty soldiers, upon whose name Cossacks shat with diahrrea, the impaler, the traitor of the Orthodox faith and hero of the Catholics, the saviour of Jews and murderer of the rebels, who swore to butcher Cossacks to the cradle

I'm pretty sure that Sun Tzu is the Sun Tzu of psychological warfare.

facts are roaches it seems.

I'm a turk and I believe Vlad is overrated, inb4 Mihai was far more capeable and did far more damage to Ottomans than Mr Tepes ever did. Yet he lacks the meme value, and I think thats why he is literally unknown.

and we are not that much of a butthurt tbqh,while not ideal at the end of the day it was still a good deal on our part. After all Romania became a major source of income and Ottomans did controlled the region if not directly but indirectly through phanariots. Most of the butthurt comes from 1-Russians 2-Austrians, I know every single nation in eastern europe wants to think themselves as the greatest enemy of the turks but sorry, that title goes for ruskies.

>inb4
inb4 butthurt*