Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: Soon™

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

Apparently there's an xbox club called Battlefield General. That's all I know

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/60j0zt/march_20th_update/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for selbstlader 1906

2nd for AT AT port when

second for chauchat

NOT FAIR

My autism prevails

Anyone else get lag spikes? I get really short ones, barely even last a second but it's really annoying.

Only been happening since the last update

I did get a few hickups the last time I played. Didn't happen before that..

Open source
Broad codec support including NVENC
More configurable than Shadowplay
Not spyware like Shadowplay

Corbicuck sucks his waifu's lover's dick nuts

Zoom in games is used to compensate for the effectively negative magnification a monitor provides.

For a monitor to provide a 1x magnification, ie: none, it would have to have a field of view equal to the arc it occupies of your visual field, which would be less than 45 degrees. Most games allow 90-110 degrees.

Hence why even milsims will usually have a zoom key, because otherwise you have far poorer vision than in reality.

The one feature I like about shadowplay though is the instant replay option, where it records the last 2 or so minutes of your gameplay.

OBS has had that feature for a while actually

WHATS THE IDEAL ZOOM FOR GUNS? 1.00? 1.25? 1.5?

THANKS

No kidding? Well fuck me, I'm using OBS then.

why are people in this game so greedy for kills. it's ridiculous how they never hesitate to chase you around cover as soon as they spot you, only to get BTFO

just look for "replay buffer" under settings, and if you have an Nvidia GPU then you might have to install an NVENC plugin separately

Whatever you're comfortable with you autist damn

1.25 for bolt actions

1,25 feels best to me

I keep everything for irons and diopters default (1.25 I think?) and I scale down all the scopes (which I literally only used to unlock the DLC weapons and for like one round at rank 1 to unlock the M95 with the SMLE) to the smallest possible magnification, usually 2,5 I think.

1.0 for close comabt weapons, 1.25 or 1.5 for mid range

Fuck me, how do I get 5 kills as support in one life?

Location, location, location!

Devil's Anvil

Defender

Mortar

But that's boring

Just play a few rounds and that should just happen.. If it doesn't, you're a shitter and you should probably hang back and use the mortar or something cheap like that. Or gas. Or both.

>still playing this shit

LMAO

The thing is that I do it all the fucking time when I'm not aiming for a medal, but now I have been trying since an hour and always die at 4/5.

It's fucking infuriating

>tfw i can get lots of kills with the MP18 Optical but never any headshots

>go on long kill streaks all the time, only dying after completely running out of ammo in enemy territory
>"get 5 kills with X"
>suddenly can't kill two people without immediately getting fucked over

Every goddamn time. The sudden pressure just gets to me or something.

So just keep playing as if there was no medal.. I tend to fuck up too when I think 'Oh, just one more, act normal and OVERTHINK EVERY ACTION THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE INSTINCTIVE'

Refrain from that.

Hipfire in the general direction of heads in normal engagements, and ADS -> magdump on head at melee distance engagements.

Just play hardcore til you get it, should do the trick.

>"noob tanks push forward"
>same guy gets a tank
>rushes into 5 assaults and dies within a minute
every time

I use 1.25 on assault and support weapons without scopes, and on all sidearms. I use 2.0x on iron sight snipers and the selbstlader 1906. For scopes weapons I rarely go above 2.5x.

hows the new smg, still trying to get those headshots

rolly polly is good

>that guy that's gets 20 shovel kills a round

>attackers get tickets reset between maps even if they only have 1
Why did they think this is balanced?

wow yeah because defending isn't easy enough already

retard

It's more annoying than unbalanced. Just because the Germans manage to luck into capturing the hill on their third attack doesn't mean we need to go to Fort Vaux just so they can lose anyway

because otherwise operations would be even more impossible than they already are

Ribbly is really good, although it will get outshot by the automatico in close quarters like anything else

>Rupture on Operations
>faggot on French team who has been crying about noob tankers the entire round before gets the Char 2C
>manages to drive it out of bounds and destroys it
>"WOW FUCK YOU DICE THAT THING IS HARD TO DRIVE"

With some people I just don't know anymore

Rabbitribbit is one of my new favorite guns, well worth grinding out those 20 headshots

Possibly even better than the Autistico

remember when operations only gave the attackers 150 tickets and no ticket resupply between sectors?

remember when AA wasn't just decoration?

DISCORD SHITTERS LITERALLY BLOWN THE /FUCK/ OUT WHEN WILL THEY RECOVER?

PROBABLY NEVER

How does the airgame in 2142 compare to modern Battlefields and Battlefront?

the gunships were really fun, surprisingly balanced and took a great deal of skill to stomp with. better than modern battlefields for sure

>play trench raider for the first time
>healan
>revolveran
>grenadieran
>slapping shit with my bat

fun

TR is really strong. If you play a bit strategically you can easily last the entire round

How good is it bi-poded?
Can you give supports and snipers the business around 50 meters?
It looks very versatile but I like using the new shotgun.

reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/60j0zt/march_20th_update/

The ammo 2.0 changes dont seem so bad now that theyve explained them

>some gadgets can get resupplied over the ammo cap

Thats pretty good alone

Also 4 new variants for the level 10 weapons

>Selb 1906 sniper
>Helriegel defensive
>huot optical
>martini henry sniper

>martini henry sniper

Unless it's bullet velocity gets buffed it might end up being worse.
Within it's effective range and even a little beyond the 2x zoom irons are adequate.
I'll try it out and eat my words if otherwise.

>Martini Henry sniper

>Medics can now "spot" dead players to let them know they are attempting to come save them. The dead player will see a notification in the bottom left (where nearby medics are listed), and the medic will get an objective-indicator on the corpse.
DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!

Someones upset they dont get in the BF1 PS4 game night club.

>spot teammate
>never rez him
LOCK ME UP

L-l-london?

>not taking care of your bullet shiel-I mean team mates.
Though I do have to say that is quite
D E V I L I S H

dominating the enemy team with a battalion and a half has never been so satisfying.

>Selb 1906 sniper
don't snipers always have a bipod? that sounds downright OP as hell look forward to making it my main

will make no difference in like 90% of situations

That might be true but I want the other players to know I am gracing them with my presence as a necromancer.

seems like an unnecessary hassle that nobody will use, especially since people who skip usually do so instantly after dying, even if they are surrounded by medics.
a simpler solution would be to just disable skipping completely, or if you really don't want to be revived, let people set it so they go directly to the loadout screen after dying with no chance of being revived.

So basically like the Mondragon sniper with a faster fire rate

Hitting R1 isn't an unnecessary hassle to me.
I'm constantly spotting since most people don't.
Also, spite-rezzing when someone is racing to skip is fun too.
Simple solution is to not die near me.
I don't accept failure.

I don't understand why people dont spot, that bright red arrow is such a good aid

They missed the part in the campaign where it showed you, if they played it at all.
Then they wonder why they get shot at by three different people when they thought their rock was good cover.

>Ammo pouches are not supported yet and have been disabled.

>hellriegel "defensive"
wut

2142 had no jet/bomber equivalent. Just attack helis and transport helis.

So it was balanced.

Also infantry got great AT weapons like the Pilum.

>Only 1 spot flare
My life is over.
Though it appears that you can get a bonus one.
Still bullshit.

Well ok when you say it like that. I guess people will just keep using the mondragon sniper since it does have more bullets

>"ammo pouches are so useless, dice may just as well just remove them"
>they remove them
the madmen

Maybe it will have a larger drum and a bipod

So you can get 3?

They keep making shit more complicated.

>Support players restock ammo, gadgets, and grenades.
>Ammo crates are underused so now they lower cooldown for syringes.
>Now grenades regenerate on a timer, with some grenades replenishing faster than others. Also being near crates speeds up the timer.

>Okay, now in addition to all of the aforementioned changes, everything else regenerates on a timer, some gadgets can over-stock with a Support's help, and crates speed up healing, and suppression affects restock timers with the extent to which suppression slows resupplies depending on what gadget/weapon is in question, also the rate at which you have been using gadgets affects what you spawn with, also some weapons and ammo will respawn at quicker or slowers intervals than others, also we have completely removed pouches because we're going way overboard with this shit

This is getting fucking ridiculous.

>hellriegel supressive
>100 round drum and telescopic sight + bidpod
>hellriegel offensive
>20 round quick change mags like a thompson smg

>bidpod
godammit it's not even 4 o'clock and I'm drinking

You'll spawn with one and if you are next to a supply crate you'll get your extra.
It's the same 2 at most but as you spawn in you might only have one so it's the game's way of not letting you use both your flares at once.

Oh, I hoped you could overcharge them

With the bipod down it's pretty good at hitting fairly distant targets. Even without the bipod it can hold its own at medium range.

And you can't tell in-game because the challenge requirements block the damage vs. distance graph for some reason, but the Ribeyrolles' damage falls off much later than other SMGs.

Another interesting note is that AT rocket gun went from 4 to 3 as default but you can get +2 bonus and they all do 16% more impact damage per shot.
K-bullets went from 5 to 4 as default but you can get +3 as bonus and they all do 20% more damage against ground vehicles.
A good way of taking and giving back, I suppose.
Though it's forcing you to play with supports and they aren't exactly known for being friendly.

Nice.
No more mp18 trench for me.

>buffing the rocket gun
christ, after the quick repair nerf they are already annoying as fuck

>K-bullets went from 5 to 4 as default but you can get +3 as bonus and they all do 20% more damage against ground vehicles.
Oh man, that's great
My friend mainly plays support and is concerned that this will reduce the importance of teamwork/good class balance, but it sounds like the opposite really

Rocket gun is bae.
Tanks no like.

Supports are gonna get tons of points now that everybody's precious gadgets are tweaked to where they work the best when near a supply crate.
I might start playing support more often now.

JUST THROW AWAY THE KEY

Why are they making the ammo system so fucking complicated?

what the fuck happened to simply having ammo be gone until it's resupplied, like how it is irl and nearly every single other FPS on the market? people were just asking for less grenade spam, not a complete overhaul of the goddamn ammo system.

Ammo 2.0 has got to be, without a doubt, one of the most autistic things i've seen a game developer do

I just hope the ammo pouch gets similar effects to the crate because otherwise itd be useless and i prefer the pouch

>Discord is down
>unable to ask people to play with me

Fug

I bought the season pass but I have no intention of playing any of the DLC and I uninstalled the game months ago.

cool, you spent money! Congrats!

Xbox fags where u at?

You monster!