Dead fucking polish server edition

>Guild
Horde

HellGround 2x

>Where can I get game clients?
excalibur-server.com/
>How do I connect to HellGround?
1. Register on wow-hellground.com
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page. (logon.wow-hellground.com)
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Have fun XD!

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

1st for wrath

Why is not listed?

It's down yet again?

Isn't a reddit guild?

>allycucks are outnumbered 3:1
>they still somehow manage to dominate the entire Tanaris and kill every hordebull that dares to leave gadgetzan

>being this trash at pvp

You're thinking of ran by the infamous 9gagger badtank.

fucking done with this shit

It won't be online today don't waste your time

prevent them from using the meeting stone

>orc warlock

Why do you put the same stuff twice on a keybind?

Why is it down? What happened?

Efficiency

He's an epic arena player and all the best epic arena players from 2008 had it like that.
Do you even know who hydra is? LOL

All the good players roll /a/lliance.

kys weebcuck

WHY AREN'T YOU BANNED YET
I REPORTED YOU LIKE 15 TIMES ALREADY

At this rate finns might be one of the only guilds to clear Kara on hg.

Let that :stink: in

Is somethign going on?

EVERYTHING IS GOING ON

>you will never stop the Mongolian horde from server firsts

how will i ever live with myself.

Koostosh - Today at 2:44 PM
@everyone No real chances for online today, please dont ask for updates, we will inform you when we have any important news. Let us work now.

How bad can somebody really be at running a server?

lol what a shitshow server.

Babydev needs to concentrate plz

Fuck koosh, he ran this server into the ground with his polish babydick

lol

>server goes offline for 5+ hours every day
>every time it happens the devs are completely silent and say things like "no eta fuck off"
What a shitshow server.

I been playin on HeroesWoW, I love Hellground but even when i do get to play the server would go down for 1 minute maitnence every 20 minutes.

>trusting retarded polacks with running a wow server
finest autism

u know if i caught tha 'tisim i caught it from these threads. You should get checked too.

rip discord?

Yeah I can't connect.

wpsg does it again! What excellent server will we reroll on next? Stay tuned.

>tfw finally get a chance to clean and do dishes

is that him in the picture?

tfw when polish people threw away a 5k population because they couldn't stop being retarded for 3 days straight

Yeah

because klimp is a fucking idiot and a bad player

TBC addiction too strong. People will still play on hellshit.

so he's some math genius or something?

could anything else possibly go wrong with this relaunch on hellground?
>server down multiple hours every day
>took the server down and held it hostage for hours until 4000 people were on the test realm
>did this two days in a row
>"ddos" attacks for a week straight
>devs apply an update that causes the server to crash every 5 minutes and have no NA admins, causing the server to be unplayable for a day during NA times
>GM goes on a power trip and spawns npcs, fucks with the AH, reverts players progress, gives them gold, kills raid bosses, bans accounts, etc
>server is rolled back over 6 hours and is about to be rolled back again
>server is currently down with the dev team saying "go away no eta"

lmao. will still play though

just a stereotypical slav nerd I guess

Is HG the ultimate cuck server?

And we are still going to continue playing on this server like the pathethic cucks we are, becaus there is literally no alternative for tbc.

What the fuck is going on with discord? I can't connect but I want to listen to all the meme excuses slavs are going to come up with.

>discord dies
>hellshit dies

lol

It's the private server cycle of first promising everything begging for a playerbase - arguably the hardest thing to do, and having succeeded in that, just flushing it all down the toilet by being too incompetent in investing in and maintaining server infrastructure - arguably the easiest thing to do

Frogs spilled water on their server, effected discord too

polish people dont really count as human so i cant blame them for fucking up something i dont pay for.

>twitter down
>facebook down
>not a single staff member in discord
PANIC

Apparently Blizzard is dropping the hammer on HG.

>Everything is down/dead

Why can't the Poles do anything right?

And continuing on that point, people don't care that much about bugs or "shadiness" if the server is just up. If the pathing is funny or a dumb slav gets permabanned for calling a GM a nigger I'll shitpost about it on Veeky Forums but ultimately its effect on my experience is minimal. Just keep the fucking server up. L4G was similarly atrocious in general quality but it died not because of that but because of the devs' inability to just keep the fucking server up.

travaux.ovh
net/?do=details&id=23777

Kek frogs spilled water on server(HG and discord use ovh)

>post yfw you didn't fall for the hellshit meme

It's kill

wtf i hate france now

I like how the devs keep responding with the same "lmao no eta fuck off" every single day, while crashing the server every single day as well.

>being this gullible
fuck off nostkiddie

who taruiwow missile here?

until poleshit comes back onoine

>A lot of things are not being adressed, such as random server crashes (these are not actual crashes, but rather a hidden restart by the developer Koostosh - not everytime but most of the time).
:stinking:

Honorable christian Koostosh probaly does it to give the chance to people sitting in a 2k queue to play.

Don't worry, Pantheon will save us.

>discord kids still try to defend kurwaground because it's "just a new server"
THIS GARBAGE HAS BEEN UP FOR 8 FUCKING YEARS AT THIS POINT JESUS CHRIST HOW CAN YOU BE SO INCOMPETENT

This game sucks ass, tried the beta and the animations are shit. it'll turn into one of those f2p games in like 4 months max.

>beta
but it's only in its pre-pre-alpha phase :^^)

lol

tauriwow is even worse than hellshit though

Literally who is defending hellground? All 3 of the GMs including Shillkatz himself have been shitting on the server.

Northcraft is looking good.

Random cucks on discord.

how

Wow wtf hellground sux deluxe!?!?

Pretty clearly a host issue atm.
Nice that's it's ovh's mess to clean up and not HGs. Maybe it will be handled professionally :^)

>eurocucks btfo for the wnd straight day in a row
>Americans will get to play in a few hours max
Ahahahahaha

inb4 20 hour rollback

I kinda feel bad for the whales whose crowdfunding money they're burning through. There just is no market for this kind of MMO. Vanguard tried the "lmao fucking solo WoW shitters btfo" approach a decade ago, the game was stillborn and they ended up pulling the plug on the last servers. With its extremely dated graphics and absolutely no distinctive style or tone to it, Pantheon reminds me of it a lot.

calm down, friend.

Shouldn't cause a rollback anymore than the typical server crash.
If it did i would probably quit since it proves theyre grossly incompetent

tyrranis you said you were going to quit yesterday, just quit already

But they have already proven themselves to be grossly incompetent?

that would be unfortunate, I'd hate to have to do DUSTWALLOW for the 3rd time

its basically aoc with shit graphics.

so can we go back to being /wpsg/ now?

this shit server is a joke and has barely been online in the past week, and now with this rollback this shit is virtually dead

>this cuck will swallow three(3) times

>3.7k on after the rollback
>dead
nost please go

to be fair they didn't want the nost/ely crowd. they barely advertised and basically told them all to fuck off.

Cucks will gladly continue to suck off slavs, but it's true the serveer has barely even been online the past week. Considering it's a 8 year old server, this shit is just pathethic.

koost literally told people to stop hyping up the server so much, because they never intended to be running a 5k pop server.

Same shit happened with Kronos but literally worse and people still played there for a year.

>muh 8 year old server
How booty blasted are you right now

Tyrannus exists in a perpetual state of booty-blastedness.

How exactly am I booty blasted by stating facts you dumb fuck?

Yeah, not really sure how the fuck they managed to have worse character models and animations than a game made 12 years ago by a bunch of retarded jewish nerds that still to this very day hasn't managed to balance out racial superiority between the factions.

99% of WoW is good character animations and spamming jump while waiting. If you can't even manage to get that shit down your MMO is doomed to be shit.

What unit frames are those? They look clean.

no shit it was getting ddosed 24/7, why don't you fuck off so I have 1 less shitter in the que?