Dodge Magnum

What does Veeky Forums think of them?

Like the Chrysler 300, I think they're silly. They try to be something they aren't.

Given that the magnum is at least a station wagon (or a half assed attempt at it) I like it more than the nigger tier 300 but not really that much more

And it isn't a very good station wagon either

missed the point of that car completely. it was suppoed to be a throw back to old hot rods.

Yeah, the LX platform really does attract the nignogs. But after test driving an fully loaded 07 r/t awd with mild performance mods (exhaust, CAI, Predator) today, I'm almost sold on it. Any other suggestions in the "performance wagon" category that should be noted? Looking to spend under 10k.

kind of cool idea to have a new muscle wagon
problem is wagons just don't sell well in the US

get a CTS-V

Love these, but not in my price range unfortunately. Should of never axed it.

>FCA

>dem flares

The 300C is a really good car, only someone who hasn't driven one would disagree.

Everyone who makes shit posts like this rides the bus infa 100%

t. assmad fca fangirl

Basketball American car.

I looked at SRT Magnums for a little bit with the plan of swapping to a Charger front end but ultimately changed my mind. The biggest turn off for me was the front end suspension problems caused by that fuckhueg 6.2L

Unreliable junk, like everything Chrysler makes. There's a reason police stopped using FCA products - the cost of ownership was TOO DAMN HIGH.

Source: police officer I've known for 15 years told me they're shit and they couldn't wait to scrap them. Some officers intentionally beat the shit out of them so they'd be retired early and they could upgrade to new Ford Interceptors.

Chrysler is absolute fucking trash, and anyone who disagrees is both a nigger and a faggot. There is no debate on this issue. Not that Ford is a fantastic automaker, but compared to Chrysler they're miles ahead.

As for the Magnum and 300, I suspect their namesakes were the size and number of dicks the designers took on a weekly basis.

Stop posting nigger threads on Veeky Forums.

My boss has one. Ive driven it and its way faster and nimble than I thought itd be.

I don't think you'd really be moving the needle much, reliability-wise, but you could look for 540i wagons.

I dont wanna see your rapist uncles car.

Thanks for the plates btw.

That's my car faggot, I don't have an uncle.

Blocking plates is stupid since it's literally on display for the world to see any time I drive the car anyway.

good luck with those user reports to the local pd you fucking retard.

This car is pissed off all the time and I don't like it I'm sick of looking at them

only good cadillac.

What are they gonna do, investigate a crime that never happened that has no evidence for with a car I rarely drive? They can't be arsed to do anything about stolen vehicle reports (which actually matter), what makes you think they'll do anything about whatever you could come up with? You don't even know what city I'm in, nor does Veeky Forums keep EXIF data on uploaded pictures anymore to provide you with it anyway.

I have Google location history on my phone anyway, I can easily prove I was not wherever you made up where I was at whatever time. That and the punch in/out times from my employer.

you'll get some goodies in the mail in a few days

I can't wait to die from anthrax inhalation.

blindspots everywhere was a big turnoff.

Great station wagon. Last muscle wagon we're probably even gonna get. Cheap too with a lot of power. Only issue is that they're all automatics, I believe.

Hope they bring it back. Would love to see a Magnum Hellcat/Demon.

You could always go to LeftHandUtes in Denver and have them make you a Chevy SS/Pontiac G8 wagon. Wish they would have just sold it here in the first place.

Why not both?

>215 HP V8

>Larping this hard

just get a 540i.

>205 HP from a fucking 305
>the bigger engine only made 5 HP more and was auto only

Can you name anything with significantly more power from 1982 at around the same price of $12,000? Remember it was the malaise era where EVERYTHING was a turd because of emissions regulations that got stricter almost every year without giving the engineers time to engineer anything to make it pass and still make power.

It's not just the V8s, everything made garbage power for their displacement.

Mad tho?

i want an e39 alpina wagon so much, theres a 540i m sport in blue near me that i lust over everytime i see it

a genuine Alpina B10 4.6 is ridiculously expensive. like it can overprice the m5.

Just looked it up, totally worth it if you ask me. I thought they would be way more expensive.

>Dodge
just let it die

I think they're cool, but i wish they weren't built in an era where then-Chrysler transmissions were shit.

So, any Chrysler ever?

Must suck being a retard.

>FCA
>Magnum is from the Daimler-Benz era

he's a inbred turn gen driver, please be patient.

if only

>tfw you will never own a camper challenger and go on a coast to coast roadtrip while sleeping in the back.

Anonymous is gonna get us, guys.

>implying that's any better

>act like a retard and say something that's wrong
>that's wrong, this is right
>how is that better

I was pointing out that you were wrong and being a retard, wasn't trying to convince you of anything else.

I've driven a few as rentals a while back when they were on the market. Including the R/T.

Terrible visibility out of them. I'm only 6' tall and it felt like I had to scrunch down to see out of the windows. The car was also a mile long and had a shit turning radius.

They looked pretty badass, but he entire driving experience was fatiguing, and pretty boring. The cars also all felt like they would fall apart in typical Chrysler lifespans of about 5-6 years.m of which, even the most recently built magnums, have passed.

There is not a lot of "macho" wagons on the market. CTS -v comes up, but they are stupid expensive. E39 540 is a good choice, but you have to accept the potential of a few big bills with that. I've seen some brutal looking MB wagons locally, like a AMG E63, but this is in a wealthy area so a magnum shopper isn't going to likely find one of those used in any decent shape.

Honestly, I'd say go look at boxy volvo wagons. They can be made surprisingly quick and look quite badass when done right.

Because they only did that abortion in Europe

>boxy volvo wagons
This. Add a junkyard LS and you have a great sleeper.