Catholics L I T E R A L L Y believe this is magically transformed into Jesus' body and blood

>Catholics L I T E R A L L Y believe this is magically transformed into Jesus' body and blood

Just think about that for a minute

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/magazine/articles/eucharistic-miracles-evidence-of-the-real-presence-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No crazier that believing some dead Jew is really God the Creator.

can we please make "Christian" banter a bannable offense.

Holy shit.

Insanely crazier.

You all believe in invisible overpowered wizards. Youre all goddamned crazy. You wouldnt believe any of that shit if somebody had told you about it for the first time as an adult.

Not as you expressed it, no.

Am I invisible?

Can you see me?

Could you see me if you were right here facing me?

Same with God.

When the time comes, you'll see Him just fine.

“But whoever eats of my body and drinks of my blood has eternal life, and I shall raise him in the last day.”

>Go to communion
>Throw up
>Gather the Jesus bits
>Clone God
Come on Catholics.

Most intelligent catholics know it's bullshit, but the church produces peaceful, stable, healthy societies.

Y'know like Congo and Mexico

They really don't.

>belief
No, thanks.

Protestant pls go

Isn't it official church doctrine, based on Aristotlean notions of essentialism?

>He doesn't know the difference between substance and genetic code.

Thats because many catholics arent catholics just buffet Catholics..

why do you keep attacking low hanging fruit insisting it makes you seem intelligent?

congrats, you neo atheists beat theists

but now its time for deists to shut u the fugg up for good

>hurrrr le god is like le wind meme
Christians are so predictable.

>hurr godsy's plan is soooo le big and misterious, it is like the wind! it gets into your ass and you dont even know why!

better than worshipping dawkins and ndt

It is. And you're kind of right. The Aristotlean notions of essentialism allow us to shed some rational light on the process of transubstantiation. But the miracle of the Eucharist is a mistery that can't be fully understood.

>"For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink."

& humanities was a mistake

OP said Catholics, not cherrypicker cafeteria catholics who use birth control and try to divorce

>most
They are heretics and their opinion doesn't matter.

Actually it just represents the last supper where Jesus assigned the bread to his body and the wine to his blood. No one actually believes its a piece of Jesus. Its a metaphor for the suffering he was about to endure.

That is not the official catholic take on it.

>noone actually believes.
But you are wrong..
catholic.com/magazine/articles/eucharistic-miracles-evidence-of-the-real-presence-0

Exactly the opposite.

Typical atheist.

Which is why the catholic church is evil.

blasphemy

dude metaphors lmao

>no real presence

*tips fedora*

>Christians L I T E R A L L Y think Jiminy Cricket is keylogging our liveblogs and when Memorial Day comes he'll rise again to rate our dicks

Just think about that for a minute

I became a Christian at 23.

What the hell did you mean by this

I don't really have to think much about atheist memes. They're all basically the same.

>waaaaaah

In the US "Catholic" is like "Jew". Its a ethnic label meaning wop/mic/spic/pollack/etc. Most American Jews are atheists or, if theist, liberal Reform Jews. Most American ethnic Catholics are agnostics or, if theist, crypto-Episcopalians

From what? From catholic? From mormon? From muslim? Big fucking difference. Same skywizard, different rituals.

This or a rel board

The crazy thing is not that they believe that this is the flesh and blood of their god, but that they eat and drink it.

They eat the flesh of god, and drink his blood.

Am I the only one who can't get past how fucked up that is ?