Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AKx8Bz5X
youtube.com/watch?v=Wwtjk1En3gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gg bioware

>Still no crack
I want to see this disaster with my own eyes and cuddle with qt allens

Is there any post-game cuddling with Vetra?

Post and r8 ryders

>excessive gameplay may interfere with your daily life, you have played 0 hours.

Also got those wisdom teeth pulled, what a fucking nightmare, but at least I get to play jacked on some morphine for a while.

>jacked on some morphine
Maybe that's what's needed to enjoy it.

I rate mine a solid 9/11 for adorable autism.

Nice to hear you're not fucking dead, wisdom teeth user.

So I die, and then liam says "Now we see who's dead, asshole."

What a dick.

LIAM ROMANCE WHEN

HOW DID YOU FIX HER

>"Now we see who's dead, asshole."
>proceeds to charge into enemy fire himself and feeds to the kett
>tfw cant issue squad commands except for move/attack
>tfw you have to keep running around to revive liam, only for him to spew more arrogant bullshit and feed again promptly
>tfw can't throw liam and PB out the airlock
>ywn discipline the tempest crew with drack, renegade style

Now, why couldn't we have THIS from the start?

TURIAN WAIFU CONFIRMED BEST WAIFU
Feels good.

I'm baiting, she doesn't look like that in-game.

Artistic integrity you entitled shitlord.
Ugh.

Reminder to create human babies and ignore the temptations of lewd ayy lmaos.

Don't get my hopes up like that :(

I just want a good female hetero romance option bioware...

How could you fuck this up? You gave me Atton, Alister, Garrus... I know you know what makes me tick. Why did you fail so hard on this?

Anyone can write that.

Why does Sara like to play with Legos?

>bro culture

What did xer mean by this?

So I'm still to stupid to play the game. I use a vpn to place myself in Hong Kong and the play button is greyed out. If I try to start it through the origin games folder, it says that the game comes out on the 23 (because fuck EU). What am I doing wrong?

Instructions are in the OP >Unlocking the game early via VPN
>pastebin.com/AKx8Bz5X

>downtown montreal, corner of St. Catherine (gay club street) and Duke (university quarter)
>actually uses the term "bro culture"
It meant insufficiently SJW and or gay, they're literally within walking distance of something like 20 gay clubs.

Just like to point out that anyone with a European version of the game won't be able to play this today even with a VPN. Tried it, the play button for the game showed up, but once I pressed it, a EA account window showed up saying this game wasn't unlocked yet.

Sure, but some of my friends are able to play right now, which kinda pisses me off.

Why can't I take screenshots ingame?

How are you trying to take them? May be easier to run borderless fullscreen and use printscreen like a primitive or get dedicated software (ShareX could work, or Shadowplay if you have a Nvidia card).

Why is there fucking tribal face paint in place of regular make up? Why do they have hydrocephalic syndrome? Also, rate my dyke Ryder, I think I did all I reasonably could.

Not even going to waste my workplace's bandwidth to download this after it gets cracked.

>wanting to get
BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

bye dead thread

I keep hearing different information.

Is Jaal a bisexual romance option like Vetra and if he isn't, sauce?

How are you taking screenshots? dxtory doesn't work for me

from now on, anyone that complains about the gay options in ME:A will be banned for 3 days.

>Ahhh... Uhhhh.... Pretty blue eyes.

Friendly reminder that Sara has more fuck options than her little brother

Is inventory space a problem? I see you only get 50. Is there a storage/bank or something also?

I actually gave Dragonfall a chance and dropped it when it got so preachy. Was never really convinced with it(lack of loot, no VA, combat ranging from atrocious to meh at best, barely any story and overworld exploration) but when they set up racists as the ultimate evil i'm expected to despise without giving me the choice to infiltrate, let lone join, them i knew that this game didn't have anything for me.

real previous thread:
nigga, you are a minority, you get less choices, it's as simple as that. I don't know the exact amount of homosexuals in the population (I remember reading 4% somewhere), but 2 out of whatever the amount of romances are is more than real life, stop complaining or make your own fucking game.

>VPN to chink servers

>didnt htink it works

>it worked

>voice clips and code
Literally ONE 2 sec placeholder voice clip and some irrelevant leftover code strings
>muh romance

>"Friendship"
So much for Jaal only being in it for a serious relationship.

And she must be protected from those perverts.

I'm disgusted that I can't even tell if this stupid shit is serious anymore.

>stop complaining or make your own fucking game

This isn't an argument, neck yourself you autist

whats the budget again?
some fags said around 40mio, but I cant find any official numbers or clarification by Bioware

Holy crap is Vetra the only one of the crew that doesn't go for a quick fuck?

why isn't it an argument? gays are overrepresented. if anything, heteros should complain.

Aw man... I know someone who's gonna be real disappointed about this. Too bad they don't want to hear anything that might involve being spoilers.

... RIP his feelings.

Leave it to Vetra. Sara will be her second little sister that she can molest

Vetra is her mommy, cease.

Oh my God, what is wrong with her neck?
>anything, heteros should complain.
But user, that'd be homophobic.

sinfully ugly, but she's a dyke, and andromeda's cc sucks.

>*bitches nonstop about every one of the 70 thousand options availble to straight men as being "too ugly" or PB+J*
>*Other people complain about something else*
>How dare you complain about this masterpiece bioware has created you ingrate!

Probably cause they scare me too. I love it but scared as well.
And they make weird moaning whale like sounds.

To be fair if aliens swinging both ways can always be handwaved due to "muh culture".

Saying one needs to make their own game when they're disappointed about something isn't an argument ("Well, if you think this game is bad, why don't you make your own?"). It takes a lot of work to make one, and considering that gays got one of the best characters in the previous bioware game (Dorian), it's completely fair to be upset they they got shafter in this one.

user do you have the guide? Can you show us all possible romances?

>fades to black
>*smootch smootch smootch*
how did she do it without lips? and how do bjs feel like?

>Vetra will never be a milf because of Ryder

Even better. Mommy's gonna take you to bed and then teach you all about your body

I get so fucking hard looking at Cora's ASS. I will assfuck her daily. When we're out on patrol I will stop and start assfucking her in front of the others.

The addition of the heavy weapons wasn't bad, they just need to do more than nothing. The ammo was bullshit, too, because why the fuck wouldn't you keep a massive stash of that shit on the supposedly advanced ship?

And of course, in typical Bioware fashion, they later removed them instead of building more on the concept.

They re-added the two modding slots, in addition to adding a few more mods. That's it.
You still can't mod the ammo, that's still ability-based, and they didn't think of re-adding armour mods.
The mods also made your weapons look like complete shit, literally brown, and for some reason Bioware made some of them incompatible with others in seemingly arbitrary ways.

They DID add some good and interesting things, though, like cover penetration, ignoring defence, thermals, etc.
They should've also gone with ammo mods like Phasic/Proton rounds. Instead of ignoring armour, they ignore shields and some of the damage go directly to the next health bar.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wwtjk1En3gw

Someone should ask if PeeBee was mocapped by Michael J Fox.

Sperm donors.

>Vetra pushes Scott down
>fade to black
>INTENSE SLURPING SOUNDS

W-what was she doing?

amazing fellatio with her foot-long Turian tongue

That is something I wanna know too ever since I romanced Garrus. Pretty sure something like a blowjob must have been pretty alien to him. What with Turian mouths being a literal death trap.

Let me guess...
It's not worth the money

feeding vomit to his baby bird

That's pretty fuckin' cool. They remind me of the space whales in some of the maps in Halo 5.

Loving blowjob.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.

Why is this not a thing already?

yes, it fucking is an argument when you demand anything out of this world as fucking romance options. now get real. you represent less than 95% of the population of this world, probably the same percentage of gamers as well. you already got catered to by having a romance. why do you demand more? what right do you have to demand that?
here, the "make your own game if you don't like it" is really valid. can't make your own game? tough luck, get someone to do it via kickstarter or something. organize yourself. it's how minorities SHOULD work, instead of just demanding-demanding-demanding.

If you are a big fan of mass effect, jump in, there's a lot of negative press surrounding the game, but overall, a score of 7/10 isn't unfair, and certainly isn't awful, just not up to the same writing standard as the previous entries.

It disgusts me that your post could be serious and I have no way of telling anymore.

Lol, no, she'll be filling your ass with her nine-incher. You'll be dribbling cummies in no time as your happy button gets ploughed.

i want to put my peepee in peebee!

Turians are usually vanilla, it's always handholding, kissing and the mating press.
Cuddling comes after.

>that fucking peebee face

I'm not even mad.

Only Cora can molest the Ryders with her monstrously thicc cock

That mader her half-asian.
Stop.

Couldn't be more serious. I think Dragonfall is shit and i regret the 15 hours i put into the game before i dropped it.

in reality, they should be happy that bioware puts up with their annoying asses in any fashion. bioware caters to women and faggots way more than either deserves, and they still bitch and bitch and bitch. it's like romance is the only thing they give a shit about.

she also cooks you dinner

I bet you Shepard ruined Garrus for Turian women.

>Cora owns both of them

HOLY DICK
>Cora's all the way down Scott's throat, pushing his nose into her mound
>Sara's intensly eating her asshole

I need a fic.

Are one of those quick fucks a new alien?

Who the fuck cares, it's a videogame trying to be a crappy dating vn headed by a company who say how much they love and support the gays

Be happy with your options and let us bitch about our lack of alien guys to screw. Why are we suddenly not allowed to complain Jaal being bi is cut content.

>holding hands
DELETE THIS