old
eyobr.shitcunt

Best girl. edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=RlJcvGrYrt0
euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=hugopur77
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xth for Rumble

I've been saying it forever but League's healing dynamic is totally fucked.
>champion with healing versus a champion with no grievous wounds
>match up plays out as normal
>champion with healing versus a champion with grievous wounds
>healing champion has an entire aspect of their kit stripped away from them

Remember when QSS got nerfed because it just erased an entire element of some champs' kits?

League has a huge problem with items just permanently bestowing champions with entirely new aspects their kits weren't meant to have, and then Riot rubs salt in the wounds because they keep spewing this "windows of power" bullshit.

Where was the "window of power" when Rylai's was so strong? Why are you so fucking apprehensive about implementing item actives when they literally solve ALL of your design problems? Why was Rylai's slowing spells not an enhanced state with a brief duration that had a cooldown/active?

Imagine Executioner's calling applying grievous wounds for a short duration based on a moderate cooldown (think 12-15 seconds) instead of literally every auto attack. Imagine how much more interactive and interesting the lane would be if the exe holder had to anticipate or react to the enemy healing and apply grievous wounds, and the healer had to get their big heal off when their item was on CD? Isn't that better than "if you don't have this item I win and if you do have this item you win because it permanently grants you this quality passively at all times"?

The game desperately needs more active items.

xth for Syndra

LULU BEST

xth for spider babies

Best girl.
Best butt.
Best wife.

B-but players cant handle having to think about that many buttons!!

Lulu, more like Poopoo

Uhh, how can I get in touch with Riot? Whose penis much I suck to get invisible mode for my friends list? Sometimes I JUST can't be mofoggin bothered to answer anyone's requests.

This user gets it, the most fun items in the game are banner and ZZ, if ohm wasn't so bad I'd include that too

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

i think exec. shouldnt apply gw that easily until you get mortal reminder

Do you rush Trinity or BOTRK on Xin Zhao?

I want to be reverse spitroasted by LeBlanc and her clone while tied down by her chains

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

post waifus

The original idea was that during spell down time you had a chance to go agro on the spellcaster.
In reality, with CDR becoming more prominent and easier to obtain it was more like bing perma kited with slows.
Rylai wasnt popular at all before last years MYOM update where they nerfed nearly every high AP item, and added CDR everywhere. only then it became a problem

and now they nerfed rylais. we really have a hug negative powercreep in this game, and preseasons arent buffing enough.

Real talk. I'll never forget that shit game I singlehandedly carried as Sona support because nobody answered my buffed canon minion. And when they did, it was already ogre.

Oh durr you reposted

Im pretty sure that link doesn't take you to lolg's home page

i wish they did this with blizzard games as well

sometimes i just want to be left alone

>Want to play Taliyah
>Try to play her
>Just TF but harder
>Her personality is literally a shitmix of Steven Universe special snowflake and The last airbender
>Basically ripped straight from tumblr kids cartoons

God she's so awful

Lulu's fun.

also bets on chest?

>implying I wouldnt fuck her socks off if I ever got the chance.

I want Kalista to throw a spear in me and kill me so I can become part of her and we are forever as one!

>for my next trick, I'll make your cum disappear
>tfw leblanc will never say this to me

>its a morde main comes to your team and carries episode

>first time vi

>second time cass
nooooooo

>Silver 1
>That win loss
>+23 fucking lp

You don't play enough ranked, you clearly don't belong in silver laddie

get to climbing

I love banner but it's a risky item if the enemy notices. A single buffed cannon minion will fuck up an entire lane even at minute 7 if all goes well.

How long do I need to practice farming with a champion in bots before taking them into ranked?

I've been trying to get around 10/11 CS/minute on Syndra, Ahri, and Orianna.

I'm starting to get pretty consistent with all of them.

d5 really is just the shitting ground of the game isn't it

I like this episode

>implying she would give you that chance
she makes it clear who is doing the fucking.

>won 1 match from promos from silver 3 to silver 2
>got promoted to silver 1 instead, after 1 (one) win

:^)

I want to otp the lamb
what's a good account name for that?

Sion supports are the most toxic people in the game that I've encountered.

I want "SMUT"
with a qt league of legends girl

The item is good because it relieves pressure off lanes. A buffed canon can't be left alone, there must be at least 1 enemy there to take it down, it and ZZrot is basically an automatic splitpusher, I love it. I don't think there's an ELO where these 2 items don't work.

>tfw you won't be seduced by a superior woman and cuddle with her spider babies

Dota2 does this very nicely. There are more items with strong actives, like spawn illusions, make invulnerable to auto attacks, make invulnerable to spells,..

On top of that what the items have lower stats/money in general, which makes comebacks happen more often.

>inb4 I get flamed for mentioning dota

>you can now purchase 7 items

How does this change the game?

>he really thinks he can do that

my sides

gp now even more broken

>Pick up Zac
>Hes fun as fuck
>Always have the best KDA on team
>Snowball my lanes easy with hard to ward against ganks
>Clear super fast and healthy to gank early as fuck while having a level up on the other jungler
>Carry teams by being an unkillable fucking blob
>Never picked or ban

Feels good man when you enjoy playing a champion because he's fun and easy to win with. His E is probably one of the most fun spells to use in the game. Hopefully he (and Sejuani too for the matter even though she already sucks) doesn't killed in the tank update.

Tell me, is Stoneborn better than Colossus on even supports who can reliably proc Colossus, like say Leona? That sustain seems very nice.

>you can now carry harder
>comebacks become rarer

>literally missing 3 cents in my bank account to buy dreadnova gp
university fucking suckssss
when do i make moneyyy

>Most fun spell
Nominating Anivia wall, so fun to watch people just stand around waiting or path stupidly into skillshots.

Yes.

Me.

Because if you think Im gonna let some magic wielding hoe take the reigns in bed you're sadly mistaken. She has to earn that right.

It's okay, leblanc makes sure they learn quickly. We both know that if you don't put up a fight it's a lot easier

That's me, what's good?

is there a compilation of these

because I would like to contribute

Become a streetwalker you dirty whore

>when you're blind but she sends nudes
fuck

LEE SIN LEGENDARY INC
YOU HEARD IT FIRST BOYS

Those cooldowns I feel are somewhat bigger in the laning phase and as you scale later in the game CDR is acceptable for mages to itemize so they don't fall off super hard.

I am wondering though how much damage was lost/gained by dropping AP on some items and adding CDR to others. I generally have 40% CDR by the time I'm full build on most mages with my Morello, Zhonya/Abyssal and CDR runes. Or I drop the defensive item for something else and get 10% from blue.

Typically capped around 600 AP late game on most mages.

I don't think Galio has a dick, he's a colossus meant to defend Demacia.

And if he does have one it's larger than every human female league champ

hey lebfag can you post some feet

I want to kiss her feet

Rek'sai could handle it.

I quit Dota after it turned to total shit as the techies nerf was the final nail in the coffin.

>Legendary Lee Sin skin
>He's not blind anymore
>His Q is now point and click

I am fond of Jinx's design to an unhealthy degree. I think I have become a waifufag.

I don't think I'd even still be playing League of not for her.

quick how do I gankplank

besthips2k17

hugenoob72

I don't care for feet and I don't know how many feet lewds there even are of her.

This is the closest thing I have

Shoot the barrels.

BARREL
MORE POWDER
ANOTHER
BARREL
MORE POWDER
ANOTHER
BARREL
MORE POWDER
ANOTHER
BARREL
MORE POWDER
ANOTHER
BARREL
MORE POWDER
ANOTHER
BARREL
MORE POWDER
ANOTHER

Question /lolg/

If I'm sitting at S3 20LP and gaining about 20-23LP per win and this is my current MMR if I win pretty much every game until my promos what are the chances I skip S2 and go straight to S1? Winrate is about 59% ATM.

its not as straightforward as lose/win

100 AP vs 70AP and 10CDR could mean you have more AP, because you hit your important skillshot, or more because you can hit smaller chunks more times effectively having more DPS. It varies per champion, overall I think its definitely a late game nerf, since you generally dont go over 30% CDR anyway and you could always add CDR runes.
Its quite common to be overcapped now especially if you run cdr in runes.

I quit after 2K hours because all my irl friends kept playing league, and it's more fun to play with friends.

Top Lane, right? I'd rush trinity over bork because trinity is pretty the best single power spike item in the game since it gives well rounded stats that you use with your entire kit/champion and makes you spike super hard. Bork after for the extra ad/as/lifesteal/on hit. But sometimes you have to forgo the bork second and get a tank item and you need tiamat to wave clear too.

So typically you should be going tiamat into trinity then situational. Are you fed? Get some damage. If not go a little tanky then get some damage.

>euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=hugopur77
This is 100% a booster right?

About as high as you having a tiny micro penis, which is 100%

WelshmanNZ

Yeah it is I miss certain aspects but it killed itself

Watch out pal, you are talking to former Best Evelynn of the World.

go to practice mode and practice combos
then learn what to build and when
then learn matchups
also make a rune page with 10 percent cdr

I love Lissandra!
she's a soft and pure qt who lactates ice cream!

Go fervor. Thunderlords is shit on gp

100%

>camille STILL getting banned

fucking niggers

Yup

ty now post YOUR feet

looks fucking awful

Tlords is there to execute low HP targets with your ult early game.

Fuck off no free elo for you.

im pretty much out of lb pictures

brb

Fuck off degenerate

Hey if that lewd drawanon is around I kinda wanna make a request/change mine if that's alright Futa!Jinx being pinned against a wall by futa!Vi with futa foliage Thank you if you take it!

friendly reminder that you have to act out of vengeance to part of her. so what's your vengeance story user?

>5 second teaser
>"iz shit"

le contrarianism is cool meme xD

>thinking I was being serious

>ywn gently spoon jinxfag while he writes cool filenames for you
why must life be so unfair?

Post fish

not really, since shes fused with many spirits from the shadow isles and it was never implied that had anything to do with vengeance

Depends, I doubt it. Unless you're getting 26-27lp a win which is gold v, which i was getting when I was silver 3. No I didn't maintain it after failing promos a lot and just climbed without skipping a tier.

when the fuck are they gonna open the vault back up