pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game; for pc, you have to join using the link.

>News
Frontier News Network 10:
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-10/
LiveFire patchnotes:
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/10528/patch-notes-for-live-fire-update
Frontier News Network 9:
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-9/

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to be crouching when you hit the ground.

Doomed thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artist/arsenal
youtu.be/y6nHbUrHNLQ?t=4m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=cviVhtoAiME&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for bring back tf1 satchels

Bring back Tf1 helmets/models

why cant u bitches adapt

4th for muh dic goin fas

stop posting any time

Go try and detonate a satchel mid air

Worst looking pilot model from tf1
lets give our elites open face hockey/grunt helmets!

stop being a bitch and learn to aim

>Not a single fucking dub in the OP

We left the promised land for this shit?

I think your reflexes are too slow to hit the detonate button in time to have it explode in mid air bro. If you're the same mastiff complaint user similar posting style you need to look within yourself to git gud. I belieb in u.

I use them all the time there is no reason I should have to wait for them to hit a surface

t. someone who didnt play tf1
there is a reason they dont do that

nah im the mastiff user. i never use satchels.

They were special forces who were supposed to blend in with infantry.

At least in the lore. I would like the other designs to return though.

Not them that gun needs work imo

did the discord just shit itself?

Yes

That would be a good thing.
Or did the attentionfag autism explode and everyone but the inner circlejerk got banned?

its having issues, check the twitter

They literally don't explode until they've hit a surface. are you retarded?

I c...
Has anyone seen a grunt in-game with their visor down? Is that even a mask/face shield on top of their heads?
Pic related

Just connection issues

It works great for people who aren't prone to blaming the weapons and adapt with them/

IMC grunts had visors in the first game, some MCOR grunts had full face visors too

Artist renders for T2 grunts are all full face, though some appear to have goggles/ visors that can flip down (mainly the heavy troops).

Also

Fair enough I use the epg mostly anyway so I guess it didn't matter

This was truly one of the funnest plats I ever done.

Even given how frustrating become the master was, when it clicked was so wholly rewarding to get that perfect sub 33 run.

Damn good stuff.

See: artstation.com/artist/arsenal

For T2 grunt renders

The game isn't rage inducing. Unless you really get hung up on that kind of thing. For me, Overmeme is super frustrating but Titanfall 2 is all chill. Rage at games varies person to person, and if a game makes you rage you shouldn't play it. Try getting it on origin, if it pisses you off you have 24 hours to refund it.

As for your other question: Yes, it's hella fun. Just learn to go fast and the good times never end. until you get shut down by an entire team of tone faggots

HAHAHA Discord cucks BTFO!

>Becomes the Master
>1.8% completion rate

>earn achievement for 75 pilot executions in a match and get this, but I can't equip it.

any of y'all know what this is,I assume it's upcoming content.

Your average player is slow. Especially on console.

Respawn has picked you, random user from tfg, to take an ability from another game to be added as a new Pilot Tactical. What do you tell them?

I say that no ability will fix the piece fo shit they released and they need to just give up

YOUR GAME IS CURSED
DELETE SYSTEM 32 BEFORE FAIRFIGHT FINDS YOU

With a click of a buttoni kill that game

It'll be here with Colony (probably)

Berserk Powerup from DOOM.

RIP AND TEAR

that's what I assume. It looks grapple-based so I'm excited to see exactly what it looks like.

How much does the richochet on leadwall actually help? It seems like it'd be useless compared to the other options.

The ability to Spawn a pet reaper.

You can nail pilots hiding in buildings and angle it just so shooting the side of a building can kill anyone rodeoing you. But while that's a useful trick, double arc wave is still god.

Double Arc wave is my go to, but as said, it has it's uses.
Sometimes I go for Temporal Anomaly for more phase and if you phase at the right time during a rodeo you take no damage and get a free battery if you can kill the pilot.
Ronin has a lot of kits that are useful.

Kinda glad this unlocked even though it's not available yet. At least I won't have to grind for it like I had to for Late Hit.

What can be done about people abusing tap-fire mechanics with macros? Is it possible for respawn to block macros on guns like the G2, Alternator and flatline?

>At least I won't have to grind for it like I had to for Late Hit.

I got bad news, nigga. It will probably roll back and require the full amount of executions to unlock like with Late Hit.

I still got it on day one

>needing macros for those
any idiot can tap a mouse rapidly
a macro makes mere milliseconds of difference

Buy an elite controller and join the shitters I suppose?

DISCORD KEKS BTFO YET AGAIN!

Why would someone do this

just go around on Veeky Forums lying?

I've hit pilots with single mastiff projectiles multiple times, it's not a one-hit kill.

>guns requiring higher skill for pay off, cannot auto fire
>hurr durr whats wrong with me playing with turbo buttons?
Its just so scummy tho. DESU I would like paddles for easier to reach tacticals and melee.

Huh, came here just to say the same thing. Grapple execution here we come.

I think he meant as long as you manage to land a headshot you might be able to get a ohk from the natural spread of the projectiles.
I'm just guessing

Concussive blast/Throw

Arm mounted concussion explosive launcher that does no damage but blows enemies and the player away from the point of impact. Can be utilized by the player on themselves to gain short bursts of speed (think like rocket jumping), or on enemies to blow them away/disrupt movement/throw off aim. Give it a short radius to stop shitters from using it to slow people down.

Hey guys what's going on in this th-
>OP insulting my raifu
Nigger what

Those were my first quints, glad it was for /tfg/

oh you're a consolefag
nevermind then

hey klag, you're an authority on the subject

you can get a single pellet headshot with the mastiff and not kill someone, right?

If this was me, that northstar whizzing by would've somehow meleed or shot me to death in the split second I was visible.

Vortex shield buckler

Absolutely
Though that usually only happens with shots you don't ADS on, so they're more spread out
If you end up with a headshot on an ADS shell, you're like 99% likely to kill them since they're closer together

Is there anything more comfy than a Phase Shift and smart pistol combo?

>Rally
Kills from nearby allied grunts, spectres and reapers adds to your score (or just titanfall meter)

drinking bleach while doing it

>dive in front of northstar with this
>catch an archer
>throw it back at the guy
Its the joy of Ion but in smoller faster form!

FUCKING GIVE ME THIS

A plush super comfy coffin, you fucking shitter

Like this?

youtu.be/y6nHbUrHNLQ?t=4m54s

no shit, macros are a non issue on pc so why would I bitch about it.
thought it was my bad for no specifying.

Translocator from UT2K4

You never know. PC players bitch about anything as much as much as anyone else.
And they're enabled to be vocal about it too
I didn't even know macro was an applicable term to consoles

Except then you throw it BACK. But no I'd love even a shield buckler. Something single use with a largeish cooldown for the sake of balance. It'd play out something like:

>flying down a corridor, wallrun to wallrun to wallrun
>slows at the end holding all manner of meta shit, they're on the ground barely moving
>activate buckler and keep going
>shots pinging off the shield harmlessly
>2~3 seconds later the buckler winks off
>the cold war comes up
>the red mist rises
>pic related

Videogame players bitch too much these days.
but yeah just imagine us console peasants dealing with an AUTOMATIC g2 or an alternator that has perfect tapfire accuracy usable at full auto, I don't think the flatline gains much from the turbo button but you can still hear the fucked up audio from their guns. I'm really surprised game devs don't think or care about this shit

>being this bootyblasted
lol just git gud.

A device that functions like Sombra's translocator.

Throw it down and teleport to it at anytime, maybe with a distance/time limit.

Can't be used to cap the flag tho, dunno how that would work

Not gonna lie it'd be more annoying than phase most likely.

>shitters
>scummy
Someone's poor :^)

how do you boost that much with grapple

i know you can aim below the point to speed up and jump to get air but i've never gone that fast off a grapple in front of me

We don't need an improved phase shift. Also how it works is that the flag drops the moment the ability is used, like it does when the carrier attempts to get into their titan. But no that just sounds like cancer.

Would that make it a less shitty version of phase rewind?

>that north star
>that second kill ragdoll
Fucking kek

I guess, but that's not a tough benchmark to beat. I mean, every tactical ability save for cloak is much better than phase rewind.

is it still FFA double xp

Have you watched Shigerudigeru's video?

lol comeon you know its pathetic and scummy

are you holding forward? if so, don't
this is a source game. you'll actually lose speed

youtube.com/watch?v=cviVhtoAiME&feature=youtu.be

Grapple launches my man. This is why grapple is best kit. Safe Space scrubs need not apply.

i love the mastiff

What's the best shitscan weapon for fast?

Eva

Alternator

r97

Spitfire

user don't be petty just because you gotta buy tendies

Is gun runner perk useless if you slide alot?

Right?

It's pretty nice with smgs.

Somewhat.

what makes the mastiff better than the eva8? or is this just a "high skill cap" kind of thing where it's actually not as powerful but harder to use if you're a shitter?

I'm surprised I'm doing fairly well using the spitfire with gun runner. People on consoles seem to be hardwired into stopping and aiming.

Mastiff user, you need to realize some guns just won't work for you.
Different factors in different human beans.
Some people are just faster in the brain department and can make miracles happen in videogames. Mastiffs rep has been ruined by rddts complaining about vague shit when they just have shitty reflexes.

its not better than the eva, even if you are very good with the mastiff. eva is a spammable shotgun with pretty much no penalty.