Do you have a hidden feature unique to only your car?

Do you have a hidden feature unique to only your car?

This.

When I was changing the shift boot, I pulled off the plastic to remove the old one to reveal the place where the inner workings of the shifter and parking brake are located and spotted some rust. I guess that must be a unique quirk of the car.

>you will never have an internal-chicken-shredding engine

put quarts crystal in the air box for epic mystical powers

You know those shutters they pull down at warehouses to keep cars from coming in? My car has one to cover up the cup holders

Dodge or Hyundai?

My parking brake is foot operated

This.

>FWD
>engine block is strut brace
>engine is directly bolted to body
>car is loud at 130km/h
>car is silent at 180km/h
>car has wheel spoilers

I made a caltrop dropper in my old durango using two tennis ball containers and some wire. Drilled holes in the little stowaway compartment in the back and mounted em there. Never used them, (un)fortunately.

My car has an analog clock instead of a digital clock.

it has the innate ability to be cool only to me

Wtf man

Have these cargo area mirrors in my 4th Gen 4Runner. Never seen them in anything else. Also have TWO designated places to put tissue boxes

fug

That actualy looks like a great idea.

My 2014 Corolla LE Eco has Toyota Valvematic and its the only trim level to have it even though its not the highest trim level

Or just have a fisheye backup camera.

What are you, POOR? Also only poor people care about running over other people, rich people carry $40 million PLUPs to cover their ass.

I recognize this thumbnail

Chicken nugger machine.

>more electronis
I don´t see any reason to have one, it is just unrelieable and 10x as expensive.

>backup camera
What am I, a suburban housewife?

>they will be standard and required by law in all cars by the year 2020

You're going to pay for pedestrian safety whether you like it or not, cuck.

>implying I will ever buy a car made after 2020
The next car I buy will be either a RX-7 or a MR-2.

inb4 inu reports this and wonders why people car more about op's car than his.

Are you me? Because that's my plan too.

>by law, all cars operated on public roadways will be required to achieve AT LEAST 40mpg, unless they meet special exemption criteria, such as pickup trucks

>all sports cars will be outlawed and crushed into recycling materials for the future generation of automatic driverless cuckmobiles

>prior to purchasing any cars you will be required to present your official government certification of castration card, affirming that you are a dickless numale worthy of riding in a Google [in partnership with Pepsi & Instagram] autocar

My ST has this amazing cubby that doesn't hold anything. It isn't deep enough to hold a phone or wallet, and anything that does fit inside will slide out if you even think about using boost.

Are you looking for a FC turbo 2 and a AW-11 as well?

Death to cuckmobiles! Rotary or martyrdom!

that's just Ford laziness, probably a relic from another vehicle that used the same mold, or a last-minute design change that resulted in the deletion of some package part

fucking god I hate Fords

I NEED A QUAD ROTOR R26B AND A MG-42 NOW!
WHITNESS ME!!!

end your life

white males will not be permitted to own vehicles, they will be required to ride the electric ShameBus of Perpetual Apology [sponsored by AT&T]

They´ll find my crossbow verry compelling...

AW11 and any FC I can get that's in good condition. Turbo is ideal, but I'll take what I can get.

Our Pre-Crime division will see that no one is harmed, and that you are castrated and sent for re-education and enlightenment at the Trudeau Centre for Feminization and Current Year Awareness

Honda.

It's such a weird little feature that serves no purpose unless for some reason I want to deny the use of my cupholders to someone in the front seat

>Trudeau Centre for Feminization and Current Year Awareness
At least that won´t happen.
>mfw not live on burger continent
>mfw german

>German
>more cucked than America and Canada combined
>and it's only 2017

Dude you'll be drinking cum smoothies and giving sponge baths to Muslims in 10 years time.

It's so happy

The AFD is rising...

Headlights, along with the cooling fans, have no fuses.

Brakes are electro-hydraulicaly assisted.

The heat sink for the dash lights dimmer can be used as a coin holder...and keeps them warm.

Has two oil pressure switches; one for under 2.5k rpm and another for above.

It could also be equipped with both longitudinal and transverse engine configurations.

>Headlights, along with the cooling fans, have no fuses.

So they just set the car on fire when they short-circuit? Neato.

Dude Germany is fucked, get out of Europe.

>Dude Germany is fucked, get out of Europe.
Not yet, if the AFD looses this election and the one after it, I´ll consider leaving.

>Trudeau Centre for Feminization and Current Year Awareness

dimmable lights in cupholders

Fuck man, I wish my cupholders had some kind of illumination. Thinking I should get some glow-in-the-dark paint or tape and just do a rim around them. It's a black FJ Cruiser with a pitch black interior, it's literally a fucking BATCAVE when the sun goes down.

French electricity. Not even kidding.
To be fair, the fans have circuit breakers that cut off power when current is too high.

But yeah, headlights are on their own; I once had an overvoltage that melted a 30 amps fuse (along with the abs ecu it protected)...and the passenger side headlight.

I´ve killed the 70A 48V fuse in my scooter once.

electric scooter?
>not rocking 72v

Yes.
I shot the controller later when I soldered the shunt controlling the maximum current.
Now I fitted a 240A controller and a 92V LiPo battery in it.
I am not yet ready with it.

get some EL wire and make a fun project of it

Mine has that as well. It spends most of it's life open though.

Jesus christ

Why would you post Gore on this board

Haha holy shit

thats pretty hardcore. is it a hub setup or a mid drive? i'm i've got plans for a 7000w ebike. but 3500w is okay for now.

also
>lipo
have fun with your puffy cells, and annoying balance charging.
>24s setup
have fun with exploding your XT90 connectors everytime you plug in.

It is a hub-motor
>LiPo
Li-Ion couldn´t handle the power and LiPo was cheap on Hobbyking.
>exploding XT-90
1. XT-90s would blow up at 240A anyway, so I use XT-150s
2. I have a precharge system for the capaciators

what hub motor are you going with? cromotor? crystalyte? or just some alibaba special? and are you configuring your cycle analyst directly to your controller?

>Li-Ion couldn´t handle the power
EFEST IMR 18650s can handle 40A continuous. and when they go bad, they don't puff up or catch fire the second it gets a puncture in it.

Rear window rolls down.

Tundra master race

>what hub motor are you going with?
the 3000W Johnway it came with
>EFEST IMR
These cells are a hell lot more expensive than the Li-Ions.
>puff up
Only when stored almost fullx charged.
I have Li-Po wich are almost 10 years old and not even slightly puffed.
>catch fire when punctured
Don´t belive the memes, I tried to burn old LiPos several times, it didn´t work.

COME ON MODS WHY DO YOU NOT DELETE THESE THREADS IF YOU'RE SEEING THE POSTS IN THEM

What is so special about the chicken shredding maschine?
These things are a indutry standard.

some times i'd load up my RC with 6s and pump them till the were dry and maybe after 5 cycles they got puffy.

>don't believe the memes
okay, i wouldn't be saying that if i didn't experience that shit first hand. had a old 3s lipo with a dead cell, jammed a screw driver into it and cancer smoke filled my backyard along with a green-orange blaze. fuck dealing with lipos over 12s.

Every time chickenposter spams his stupid automatic ralliart I post dead chickens. That's all.

both my rear windows roll down

>4 bolt engine pull
>Headlights go cross eyed over bumps
>uses house fuses and a panel to kill all power when ignition is off
>in car glowing red neon shit
>no doors
>dual baffle-less glasspacks
>no seatbelts
>transmission ground out to attach wrong engine

Still not worse than a tank of gas between your legs above a aircooled engine...

My car responds to touch
Moans when I caress its gear knob and lets me give it belly rubs when I fill it up with gas

except, you know
gasoline does not explode? violently?
to get a fire you'd have to leak directly onto exhaust
but hey, let's ditch a tried and tested design in favor of this month NEXT BIG THING

The one on the FoST is a bit more useable. I put my shitty, shitty cobra detector there and it holds it just fine.

At lleast my project is now finished and has insane acceleration...

Death to the chickenposter, and his horribly banal and repetitive threads.

whats a chicken poster?

LiPos don´t explode either, worst case is burning.

My AC vents oscillate

>Car has too few wheels to hold lap record on any track or circuit unless it consists entirely of sub 30km/h turns

I made a prohibition style oils spray bumper. Using terrified me because it literally turns a corner into an "insert number of cars here" wreck until people stop before hitting it because the carnage they see ahead.

Fuck me so much want (honestly)
1: Where do you live that you can drive this deathtrap or at least get away with it?
2: Jeep? If yes is it the roadkill POS that surpassed the sailor jerry rod?
No matter what enjoy living the life you glorious reckless bastard!

it's not going to be that bad. there are just going to be shittons of a-segments and everything big or fast will be a hybrid.

Think I recognise glass buggy now. If so what's "wrong engine"?

I have one too
mine is wooden tho

what car?

My flooring is rubber to easily keep it clean. No it's not a bus.

Im not sure if it is unique only to the JZX chassis but I have a button in-between my front air vents that moves the vents back and forth. Its like a little built in oscillating fan. Swivel vents are the coolest feature you never knew you needed.

>pedestrian safety

How about just keep the niggers out of the roadway?

I have a compartment with a tray or cupholders depending which button you use to open it. It's fucking witchcraft.

What's the max speed for that car?

My Mazda CX-7's headlights have this awesome feature of being dimmer than a candle out in the rain.

I sometimes get tired of having a sub in my s13 so I mounted a switch between the seat and center console to kill power to the amp via remote wire.

It is also worth noting that I tore the sub and the amp fried so I'm in search of a new application for that switch. Was thinking maybe brake lights for emergency braking during police encounters.

MN in an area were cops aren't complete assholes. Its fully registered as a "1960 beetle special vehicle" with those collector type insurance plans.

I do plan on getting seatbelts.

Now that i think about it it may just have been ground down to get some janky clutch plate assbly in there. Was done after my father sold it in 1980 and before buying it back in 1990 ish and it no longer had the same engine. Story goes it was clipped by a corvette C4 and cobbled back together.

My wife's boyfriend's cum in the back seat

Yes. When you open the back doors, the seals fall off and have to be taped back on again.

Because americans can't reverse without hitting things.

>front windows power, rear electric.
>technically classified as a light truck
>rear seats come out, flat floor
>despite small dimensions, turning radius of >1 Astronomical Unit
>needs an alignment every other oil change, due to shit design
>has fuses for ABS and TCS, despite having neither of those installed

Guess the car.
>

chiggun