Tfw too sad to go for a night drive tonight

>tfw too sad to go for a night drive tonight

>tfw your best friend is finally getting into cars
>he's moving to the other side of the country soon

why don't you just suck his cock already

Want me to give you a nightcall? You can tell me how you feel, if you want.

Go drive and make yourself happy.

thats a good thing. Once I went out for a night drive so depressed i blew through a busy stop sign because i wasnt paying attention

just stay here and shitpost with the rest of us

danger zone

Watch 2 Fast 2 Furious

>implying

This.

Your car doesn't need the extra miles.

You drive too much already user.

No it's okay I don't like talking on the phone

I'm not sure I can become happy tonight just by driving.

Were you okay user? And I suppose you're right. I have a bad feels/nostalgia playlist on Spotify right now and I don't think driving with this state of mind and this music would be good

>You drive too much already user.

Th-thanks. You too.

>I'm not sure I can become happy tonight just by driving.

I guess you don't like driving that much then, eh?

>No it's okay I don't like talking on the phone

Was it autism?

I do like driving but it can't combat my brain sometimes

Since I've been lurking Veeky Forums I've begun to think I have autism based on how I act/have acted and based on what the people here call autism and autistic actions. Perhaps

>it can't combat my brain

That's why it's called "clearing your head."

>had end of year banquet with school tonight
>one girl is really nice, cute, funny, perfect
>she comes and sits next to me during dinner
>talks to me the whole time
>we go and wander around the venue
>play music on the jukebox
>we go walk down to the river and throw rocks into it
>hardly talked to her before this
>know she has a boyfriend
I'm not sure what to think
I'm going for a drive to think about this. I've always had a thing for her but she's like really out of my league.

>tfw you will never hit the Tōge with your bros

>tfw not good enough at driving manual yet to touge
>tfw no bros to togue with
>tfw dont know where to togue around me

I remember when I was younger and use to have such strong brooding feelings, I'd want to go on a night drive but didn't have a car at the time.

Now fast forward a decade and a half later, I've got a good car for it but I don't get the strong brooding feelings to go with it.. Now my first thought is "muh mileage and gas costs".

Basically, shit gets better with age, man.

>tfw too sad to stay home but my gas tank is almost empty and none of the gas stations are open this late

>even if I were good at driving manual, and were good at heel toe shifting
>tfw too chicken to actually dorifto
>be it because of hitting the walls or the no fun allowed police pulling you over but not the dickbags who run stop signs and make illegal turns

Her boyfriend is mistreating her and she's trying to find someone else.

Be there for her, but keep it platonic. When she inevitably breaks up with him swoop in with the shoulder to cry on and get that sad fuck in.

I'm a morning person so night drives are just a recipe for disaster for me. It's too easy for me to doze off and lose focus. It's a damn shame because that's when traffic is at its thinnest, the cool cars come out, but it's also when the cops pay attention to the sound of your exhaust and engine

You might be right, he's always seemed like a dickbag to me. I feel like that we can become friends but I don't even know how to like ask for her number or anything. I'm really bad at things like that.

One thing is I might even be happy as just friends because she's fun to hang around with. Idk dude

>would like to go on night drive
>each refill costs me $70 and a drive causes the fuel gauge to move considerably

fuck

Same here user. Same here.

same, i'm thinking about it though. thing is i get horrible mileage and i'm broke but more so it's wet and i'm not feeling super great. ive heard from multiple people recently that they "expect bad news" or "that phone call"

Just tell her you wanna keep in touch after school. I'm assuming you're graduating high school? If she's heading out to college out of state/city just let her know to hit you up when she comes back to town or whatever. Maybe you could just be "hey let's keep in touch over summer before you head out to college!" You seem pretty mature for what I can assume is an 18 year old.
Don't be a turbo autist. Treat her like one of the guys when interacting, but don't hit her with the dick jokes. I find for me it's easier to talk to girls when you just treat them like another person and not some unobtainable unicorn.

And who gives a fuck about being out of your league? Like I said just treat her like an equal. If she likes you she likes you man.

>she's like really out of my league

Don't say stuff like that, you'll just psych yourself out of making a move.

t. said stuff like that and psyched myself out of making a move and later learned she was into me too

Fuck, younger beta me was such a fucking retard.

>First time changing the brakes on my car by myself
>snapped a bolt with my tard strength

mine isn't even satisfying to drive except in a "big car fuck you my lane" way

Because of this board and critikal I unironically use turbo as an adjective

Please send help

>drive volt
>each refill costs 10 bucks and a drive doesn't move the fuel gauge that much

The "engine" is a .8L I4 though, so it's about as anemic as it gets. It's also loud as fuck because lol high revs and lol why aren't you satisfied with the 30 mile battery range.

wait, isn't that the best time to night drive?

>want to night drive
>fuck up sleep schedule every time
>wake up at midday hating myself for being a useless piece of shit
>night drive again
Driving during the day is nowhere near the same

Was trapped in traffic on small rural highway today, usually a fun drive
ended up being a head on collision that caused it, bummed me out a bit

my engine is 6.625x larger than yours

rip

Well OP hope you feel better.

I sometimes just drive my car across the street from my house and just park there. I would sit there in my car for a couple hours because it would help me 'get away' from the house. And other things.

Idk sometimes I just feel better being in my car than being in my room.

But that's just me.

Go exploring. Clear your head.

>want to night drive
>worried about drunk and stoned drivers
>stay in

Kek I drive stoned all the time.

Sorry for ruining things for you user.

skin yourself alive

user pls hear me out. I drive the actual speed limit and and don't turn right on reds before coming to a complete stop.

I shit you not.

I get it man

Nah, I don't mind it when people drive stoned, because they just go slow af. But drunk and stoned is just the worst goddamn combo.

Smoke cigs brother, used to be a big stoner but id rather have a stimulant than a depressant coursing through my veins

Quit cigs about 6 months ago. Life is hard. Weed keeps me happy :^)

Ngl I used to drink and drive all the time and even bluffed my way out of a DUI once. I had totalled my truck that night.
I'll admit I'm a retard for doing so but have since stopped being such a baka. I will now either sleep in my car or call an uber.

I also don't drink very often anymore.

haha yeah that reminds me of this one time
>at a friend's wedding
>don't drink because I wanna night drive afterwards
>somehow wind up getting fucking blazed with his wife and her sister in the back of some shitbox
>this and that happens
>1am and i'm still lit af
>hop in s2000
>drive all slow up the gorge to multnomah falls
>walk halfway up and start doing karate practice on the bridge
>suddenly sober the fuck up
>mfw

Roflmao stay lit senpai xDD hahah

>want to night drive
>worried about animals fucking my car up

In some ways life was better when I was a young man with an unbreakable shitbox.

nice white trash family

>multnomah falls
>karate practice on the bridge
Okay holy shit that is fucking awesome.

This.

Saw a coyote on the touge last night then proceeded to drive the rest of the way with my high beams on. Fuck oncoming traffic.

don't do it. You will most probably leave for college and never see her again soon anyway

take her for a drive idiot

Follow her to college and dont believe there is a big ol' world out there full of cool people youll never meet because i cant talk to people

Last time i went for a ride for fun i nearly fucked up my car completly
For some reason i thought driving off the main road into a field road would be more fun
>drive from main road onto a field road
>so far its fun curvy and in good condition (ground is made out of concrete)
>hitting puddles here and there just for the shits
>ground becomes gravel
>thinking about turning the next oppurtunity i get
>road heads into a forrest
>Few meters in there is a fork
>both ways lead to the same clearing
>take left because it seams easier
>suddenly a small creek and there is a concrete bridge very narrow
>decide to drive over said bridge and turn on the clearence and head back
>slowly head over the bridge
>suddenly hear metal and plastic slide of concrete >my car sinks down
>ifuckedmycar.mp4
>turn off car and get out
>open the door and see that im fucking haning there over the creek!!!
>climb out and jump on the ground behind the car
>holy shit i did it i fucked my car alone in the woods and no one to help me
>front left hanging there above the creek, rear right wheel above ground, only other two wheels on the ground
>im literally shaking because im so scared and shocked
>get in car thinking fuck it i try to get out of there
>remember its awd so the one front wheel and the last rear wheel will put power to the ground
>shaking hands and legs trying to climb in the car
>turn on car, put in reverse and smash it
>itsfuckingmoving.avi
>hear metal and plastic shrubbing over concrete again, my intestines turn around from the sound
>hit the gas to get the fuck from there
>left front wheel its the ground and finllay the car is on its all fours again

holy shit niggers im a stupid motherfucker

driving is literally the only thing in this world that lets me escape from everyone when I feel like fucking offing myself. It's my way out of this hell and when I'm in my truck cruising I don't have to think about shit. I just drive. Me and my machine.

>want to night drive
>toyota race car still torn apart and daily has blown engine
>drive mk3 gti beater
>can't night drive cause tires will roll off the wheels or I'll body roll into a ditch

Thanks guys. I'm graduating and she's a year below me. I'll try to keep in touch and just see how things go.
Good idea...

Pics of your mk3?