Here's my 2007 CTS-V

I want your car user

My most prized possession

Again? Alright then.

8/10
10/10
Shitpostingintensifies/10

Where I am, I must shitpost.

>i bought the most expensive car i could afford and will have to sell it as soon as a major repair comes up

thats how the r/t's came off the line

>Being poor

I got a warranty since the rear end is glass

Steal for 6k

posting my fat pig

my first car was a neon
>3 speed auto
>no options, standard AC never worked, nothing else to break
appliance/10, would own again

Mines

Today was a good day, CEL is gone, and I can get this bullshit inspection done.

>8/10
How comfy are those?
>9/10
Beautiful, little turd.
7/10
8/10

There's nothing that comfy about the first generation. It's got a track suspension. Doesn't ride like a shitbox though. Just firm. Second generation rides like a Cadillac when you want it with adaptable suspension.

01 Toyota Spyder

It came from craigslist

Honestly, the s197 is one of my favorite cars. I would absolutely love to have a bullitt, it's in my top tier of mustangs

I have these

Parts are cheap, it's easy to work on and the 3 valve responds very well to modifications. It's a really good first "fast" car for anyone who has been driving for a while but wants something more exciting

>2 cars
I ency you user.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

Those are probably the absolute best appliances ever.

I probably post a picture of it daily and it doesn't even drive

Just buy used... between them i only spend 14k. 10k for gto and 4k for is300. Great running cars too. Put 100k on the gto over 6 years and 40k on the lexus over 2 years. Got both at around 80k.

Once I pay my house of that's my intent.

Thats a good choice, i bought my gto before my house, and im still paying off my house, probably why i dont buy something newer, dont want a car payment.

Why not?

One debt at a time. Once the house is payed off I'll have an extra $21k a year as, essentially, cash I can use on anything so I was thinking of going full weeb and getting a R32/33/34 and getting it itasha'd. Because fuck it.

R8 me

Once my house is paid off i plan to buy more toys, so many options though im not sure what i want next.

What did you do to it?

Ideally, once I'm all paid off, I'll ideally have my daily, a weeb mobile, an offroader and a (cheap) tack car.

Nothing. I rented the truck/trailer combo to drive the car home after I imported it. Got it for literal pennies b/c #4 piston knocked. Rebuilding the whole car now to suit my tastes, it's always been a dream of mine

I guess I'm too used to anons fucking their cars. Very nice, be sure to post the final results.

>>
Thanks. Will be in stock form (for now) but fully rebuilt with forged internals and steel turbos using Nistune for maximum peace of mind/ponies while cruising. Gonna be a while, never done this before.

work in progress?

Huge Potential/10. This in Texas?

Why does it look so good? What did you do?

Nice. Miles/Interior color?

Better to do it properly than rush it and fuck it.

Wtf is this and why am I at half-chub?

Muh Ranger

Noice
I rate it 8/8 m8
Not bad
The design looks odd to me though
The front half seems proportionally larger then it should be compared to the rear

took off the wing main difference, and just a few more minor things on the outside. Evo X wheels not much pretty simple as of right now.

mainly because of the front sits higher than the rear on these springs for whatever reason. work of the previous owner probably ditching those for some nice coilovers soon.

DK/10

Mine

Would smash/10

Please be manual

AE86

Are Yuropoors even welcome on this board?

nice spyder
'04 spyder

nice Passat

8/10
9/10
7/10
8/10
9/10

Improved Passat :^)

Also
9/10

Am twenty-two yo ethio-fag but I /hascar/. Runs perfectly and gets me to where I need to be. Ammore of a motorcyclist, so meh!

10/10! My friend has one of those but it's neglected, doesn't look nearly as sickk yours does.

I remember when Black Market Racing didnt overcharge for dyno time. Thats if its BMR in AZ and not a different BMR..

nice
beauty
ayy one of our three south africa anons

What makes you think that I'm South African?
I'm an Ethiopian living in Ethiopia.

well fuck
I thought ethiopia was in the south of africa.

I want to cum on your seats

Not sure if I should be offended or glad that you're unaware of Ethiopia's location, kek!
I guess that it's a good thing that the west finally got over the whole starving meme.

I totally understand why someone would have pockets of spaghetti.

73 super beetle, disc brakes and lowered 2.5" up front, handles much more like a miata than it rightfully should

thanks, you too.
>offended or glad
why would one be glad about it?

>I guess that it's a good thing that the west finally got over the whole starving meme.
forget it m8

Lol took me a second to notice

It came from craigslist, because there was a blood on the hood?

It overheated and cracked the head. I'll be getting it sorted out next week hopefully.
Thanks, I'm in Florida.
Thank you, the rest of the paint isn't as nice because the PO had some body work done on only the front so it's fresh in the front but peeling in the back. I'll probably get the back redone eventually. I really like the color even though a lot of people don't.

It's now got a 5-speed manual, GT suspension, and new lower control arms.
I've got $900 in it, I've put 40k miles on it, and I love it. It's been fairly reliable, fun to drive, and very practical in terms of MPGs and the amount of shit you can fit inside.

Both of these.

tfw too drunk to rate

Nice Impala bro

>Evo
>no rice rocket wing

I like u desu. I work with a guy who drove a regular WRX all stanced out and he did a STI trunk swap just to get that huge fucking picnic table on the back, fucking retards.

It's a Chevy Metro.

Man, i really wanted an evo but everyone told me that they break down easily. So I ended up with this expensive fuck.

The thing I really like about this thread is how everyone seems to have a car they quite enjoy, no matter how small, big, cheap or expensive it is

Best compact pickup ever/10

8/10 if v8
6/10 if v6

8/10

9/10

Beast mode/10

10/10 car. also pretty color

Shitboxes are loved by Veeky Forums. We like to say they have character. We beat them to hell, and they somehow still go another 50k miles. When brand new with 4 miles on the odometer, we smugly donned these vehicles "econoboxes". But they matured, such as a fine wine does. They surived to 300k miles with minimal repairs. Just like a soldier earns the Purple Heart, our "econoboxes" earned their reputation as the "shitbox". There are a few cars that will always be known as great little shitboxes: the Toyota Corolla, our beloved Twingo, and America's frontrunner, The Geo Metro.

The Geo Metro was conceived much the same way I was: during a 4am cocaine fueled grope session in the back seat of an AMC Gremlin.

The year was 1987. A few Detroit executives who were down on their luck decided that we need a car designed for real human beans. A car that would love its 8th owner more than its original buyer. A car that had seen 3 oil changes its first 100k miles, but now is pampered by synthetic blend every 2,999 miles. Sunroof? Fuck that! 4 cylinders? Nope! We want 4 wheels, 3 cylinders, 2 doors, and one goddamn good car.

Thus the 1989 Geo Metro was born. It reigned supreme for decades, much like a dictator in Asia. Jay Leno owns 7 Geo Metros in case you forgot. The Geo Metro is the only car to win at Monza, Laguna Seca, Silverstone, and Talladega. Ford and Chrysler appealed to the US government in 1990, saying that production of the Geo Metro created an unfair advantage for GM. Unfortunately for Ford and Chrysler, 98% of the members of Congress drove Geo Metros and loved them to death. The Geo Metro placed 4th in the 1992 Presidential election behind Ross Perot.

Some say the Chevrolet Aveo was the successor to the Geo Metro, but I refuse to believe. Nothing can ever succed over the Geo Metro when it comes to its main purpose: being a spectacular shitbox.

How dumb are you?

allahu akber

I really wanted one I have owned two since. one was mostly stock and the silver one pictured above has a fully built motor and a shit ton of mods. never had a real mechanical issue with either car.

yeah i used to live in phoenix and i had them tune my car. whats you opinion of them?

Coming up on another anniversary since I first got her.

Will try to do something special.

The picture makes it look in better shape than it is but it doesnt have any rust on the body or frame.
Anyone else besides me like these heavy deathtraps?

sad thing is they're not even heavy by modern standards

Beautiful car, user. 9.5/10

Nice RX-8. What's it like to own a rotary anyways? 8/10

> (You)
>9/10
thank you so much, I was expecting to get shat on

How the hell you get your paint so clean and nice? I'm about to sit down and wash clay wax mine properly

Is that the turbo Veloster? Are those fun to drive?

>post your cars thread
>everyone is nice to eachother

>generic "look at this car most of you haven't driven" thread
>shitposting, benchracing and busriding

Veeky Forums needs to ban all busriders