twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azura is shit.

Eirika is the best!

I want to marry Nephenee!

Camilla a best!

I'm kind of indifferent about Florina.

I love Sakura so much

I love Azura

How come the cute imouto healers are always the best characters?

I want to hold hands with Severa and sing and dance and laugh with her!

This is my wife!

>Not Loli Tiki
Cuck

Can anyone explain me why some people ( And especially the nips) have a pantsu fetish?

that ribbon is placed incorrectly

I spent 160 orbs, rolling a *5 Seliph and *5 Fae along with *3 Henry who has +def -spd boon. I am so happy that I could die. This makes up for me being depressed this morning when my original Henry ended up being +res -def. Thank you RNG gods.

EHE

Its called not being gay, faggot

Ike?

But loli Tiki openly confesses to Marth in FE12 you uninformed cuckp

twitter.com/aoji_h/status/843795432845131777
pbs.twimg.com/media/C7XDWoxVAAAXh4r.jpg:orig

Robins sister

WE'RE ALMOST THERE, LADS

I already have Vantage on her but I'm noticing a trend with these Swordfags users that they're trying to up their Spd so that they will double Lancers and deal more significant damage. The -breaker skills and Quick Riposte don't seem to mesh very well with Fury since they require her to be at high health. I will probably try to get Brash Assault on her as an alternative for Vantage.

So if I want to use my boi then does this setup sound alright:
Ignis, Quick Riposte, Armored Blow/Savage Blow and Brave Sword+?
Any ideas?

Don't forget that Heroes is shit, Fates isn't that bad and fun is not allowed

I HATE KEATON

Do you think Faye would be into watching black heifers fuck Alm?

>inb4 she uses a lance if she ever gets into FEH

Hector probably makes it very easy doesn't he?

Tiki a cute

Not in Heroes.

Sister Wife!

>Heroes now counts as canon
Get a load of this cuck

Is Robin the prince of Plegia or is that not how it works?

cuck

I've seen him become King of Plegia in fanfiction before

>Was going to feed Cordelia to Nowi for TA.

>Decided to check IVs.

>+Atk/-Def

>Dodged a bullet.

>fucking animals
She'd no longer have a crush on him and can move on with life

No user, you're the cuck

trip back on

I'm probably going to retire my Gunther too for him. I went full retard putting the healing special on him and it doesn't even cover the fury damage a lot of the time. That said I'm adding a fortify cavalry member to my meme team soon so it should be interesting to see how much better he does with 6 more defense since he's already pretty fucking tanky

He's Validar's kid so yeah he has a claim.

Do the bonuses gave by fury (on hinata or jeagen for example) count as stat buff, or as passive stat ?
I hope it's considered as buff, I really want to add more power to the nino meme

Meant as a reply to Continuing:

So by making it so that a bloodline link is enough for you to already be driven into evil, you not only lessen the events of what happened in Genalogy of the Holy War and Awakening, but also open up the very disturbing possibility that slaughtering everyone with that evil bloodline may actually be the morally correct option.

Speaking of Awakening, when it did the crossover DLC, it had the characters from those games meaningfully interact with those from the games being cameo'd. You had stuff like Donnel getting a confused reaction out of Nephenee or standing up to Zephiel without fear, Gangrel making a mockery out of the Black Knight to his face, or Gharnef taking the time to remind Tiki of what he did to her all those thousands of years and that there is no time for her to take revenge; you had Lyn literally ask whether Robin was the Tactician that she had worked with back on Elibe and even get to affirm or deny her suspicions. There was personality in the writing.

For the main story stuff, that isn't present. It is literally being forced to fight for the main villain by an evil contract that can only be broken by beating the shit out of your favorite characters until they lose and can go back to their everyday lives. There is no exploration of the personalities of the main characters as they interact with the old favorites as a result of this. About the only one who does anything interesting is Xander, and that only because he's willingly siding with Veronica (and continuing his tradition of loyally backing people best described as completely fucking insane).

The plot is a fucking mess in a way even Conquest couldn't quite manage, and we haven't even been revealed what evil dragon is inevitably behind everything this time yet.

I will say that the paralogues are generally a bit less of a mess, at least.

When is the rate up going to change?

No, he doesn't. The only "easy" matches I've had were when he was up against four Blues - and even then, I automatically lose if one of them is Reinhardt.

Cherche, Frederick, Bartre, and Reinhardt are pretty much automatic losses. Also, more than one mage is an automatic loss (and I just reset if preview shows a Red mage, because that is an automatic loss from the get-go).

He has to carry the team. Effie does her share every now and then, but she's mostly just a meatshield to stop Level 10 Gwendy and Draug from getting attacked.

I'm not sure what quick repost does but if it takes advantage of his low SPD than that sounds like a solid set up

He might technically be but he obviously wouldn't want to do anything with that. Maybe they jut put Aversa in charge at the end and made Plegia good.

theoretically yeah
but they're also a theocracy right? I doubt they'd let a blasphemer lead them

Daily reminder that if you haven't reached at least 10 defense wins with SI out, you're fucking garbage.

I'm going to be very disappointed if she doesn't come in as a Red Tome with Waste+.

>posting stuff from reddit
(lol

>Implying the spic wouldn't love another plegian bike

el oh el

I like Hana

>Is a passive a passive
It's passive

You're embarrassing her!

>two merged 5* only units
Whale pls go

Neato
>I'm not sure what quick repost does
>Unit automatically makes a followup attack if attacked at HP ≥ 70%
So yea, it's to make sure he can double when he counters.

He hates anybody that is a threat to Tharja.

They count towards your BST, so no they don't work with Nino tome, neither does LaD

He's mad Aversa is the superior Plegian Bike

Already got my Fortify Cavalry member designated. At times like this I wish there was a free mode for arena where you'd spend nothing, would gain nothing and could just test whatever team you want vs AI. Or simply have fun.

I think he has technical ability to claim it, but his ending doesn't really detail whether or not he does, but the fact that they omit such a possibility would favour him declining.

Hiding Nephenee's helmet and telling her you'll only return it if she takes off all of her armor and clothing in front of you!

I'm pretty disapointed but thank you for your answers anyway

Who here 30+ successful defenses? Too bad history only shows up to 10.

>Hector AND Effie

Fuck you

Nope, free to play lol.

Stop posting Heather

>stealing her helmet
You are a terrible person.

Holy autism. Heroes is a fucking gacha game, it's not supposed to have a story or make sense or be taken seriously. It's like comparing a book meant for a 5 year old to an epic long ass novel with a legit writing team behind it, but the novel ends up like total shit. Heroes would be the former, Fates is the latter.

A-and Level 10 Gwendy and Draug, user. They're trash.

Having to do that 15 times is a damn chore, I tell you. Sure 3 orbs, but it still is tedious.

Don't remove her helmet, it would be extremely painful.

yeah but hector + effie is enough to carry the team easily

>rolled 5* Eirikia
>whoa holy shit
>-spd

Patting Lucina right on her head until she blushes from pleasure!

I hope they add gender specific buffs soon so that I can take advantage of the fact that I only use females. They can introduce it along with Heather and Soren.

I want to surprise my wife Felicia with flowers.

Lucina is trash!

You're fucking telling me. Grinding Gwendy and Draug up is fucking hell, too, so I just let them be and have Effie guard them while Hector makes like a Nino and does his best. Depending on the matchup, his best sometimes isn't good enough. (Fuck Cherche, fuck Frederick, and especially fuck Bartre. Reinhardt can also guarantee enough damage for an ally to pick Hector off, regardless of color.)

Depending on how many of them there are, I might even lose to Heavy Spears.

Hey you need 4 armored units to complete fifteen stratums at the highest difficulty

also there are only five armored units in the game as of this post and only two are common enough to get consistently

Deleting Lucina right out of the universe until she vanishes from memory!

What are the odds of them implementing something like Hone Evil?

I wanna make a bad guys team with shit like Ashnard, Nergal, etc.

For who?

how do you have 102 units as f2p?

I only have about 50 with 150 orbs in the bank.

Yeah, but he's their god.

Neither of them can do anything in the face of certain mages, Hammers, or large amounts of Heavy Spears. (And Reinhardt.)

>brave user
I don't know if that's the best idea.

I do like Aversa though, she's cute.

>He fell for the saving orb for good banner meme
Why haven't you hanged yourself already?

>ftp

Does Moonbow stack with Threaten Def /feg/?

Or more directly, what should my ult be for +def/-spd Effie. Brave / death blow / wary.

I'm mad because both my remaining Effies still have shit for IVs, so I might have to consider running 2Wendy instead unless I roll a Sheena or Hector later. I think my Draug wound up +atk -spd so I slapped a Wary Fighter on him with the third one with bad IVs. It might be -Res instead though because both of those are 1 less than the average( 23/14/0/13/1 with Brave Sword equipped), either way I'm considering putting Deathblow on him to make both those hits count eventually.

Bullying Nephenee for her stupid hick accent!

Telling her that nobody could ever love a girl with an accent as bad as her's!

Selling all her armor instead of giving it back to her!

well what do you do when your own god denounces your religion? They'd probably see it as a trick and disown him.

I have 3 orbs left.

>my armoured units are a 2* Draug and 5* Sheena
Thanks ISIS