ITT cars we hate

ITT cars we hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

consumerreports.org/car-reliability/car-brands-reliability-how-they-stack-up/
fool.com/investing/2017/03/07/repairing-my-tesla-model-s-has-been-an-utter-night.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Entirely driven by posers and rich kids unwisely spending daddy's money.

Forgot reason why: unreliable car with shitty build quality. Fanbase is somehow even more retarded and toxic than Apple iSheep. Electric.

It's too heavy to be considered a performance car, and yet it has 707hp. People that own it claim it's all about being comfy in a big land cruiser, but if that's the case, why not just fucking buy a regular Challenger? At least the Demon has some function as a drag car, but what the fuck is the point of having a shit ton of horsepower when you can't do anything performance related because of your weight?

A Camaro ZL1 smokes it, a Shelby 350 also smokes it. Both of these cars cost the same and yet have so much more functionality as a performance car. Even Nissan gtr can take it on in a drag race and the gtr isn't even designed to drag race. Fucking waste of money.

any hyundai or kia.

Why? Apart from the fan base and touchscreen.
Demon isn't really that much lighter. And the hell cat runs fucking 11s on street tires and 10s on slicks, what the fuck is not to like? It's a full interior challenger with the best looks stock that has fucking 700 hp. Burnouts whenever you want. Highway pulls with that random guy you find commuting? You're the king of highway pulls. And it still has nicely tuned suspension and brakes, not an ideal track car but put good pads in it and it'll be fun around a track.

A new Model S was delivered to a customer with a cracked A-Pillar. If that doesn't say something about the build quality and quality control, then I don't know. Pic related.

Tesla is ranked by Consumer Reports as one of the most unreliable automobile makes in the industry, right down there with FCA.

Source: consumerreports.org/car-reliability/car-brands-reliability-how-they-stack-up/

Forgot to add this: If you or anyone you know has a Model 3 reservation, that reservation needs to be cancelled ASAP to prevent the many headaches and heartaches initial owners will have.

A bunch of lies propagated by the alt right media. Tesla cars are fine, haters are just trying to shit on them because they're becoming more and more of a force in the automotive world.

I'd have to say luxury SUV/crossovers in general

>Apple iSheep
Well meme'd sir *upboats*

>this contradicts my narrow and biased definition of reality
>must be fake

>A bunch of lies propagated by the alt right media.
get rectal cancer, faggot.

the new age of trolls only harm themselves lol

because only asians are driving this shit in cali

Also Honda fit.
Every time i see a dude driving these i laugh and immediately know he's a cuck.

Tesla stands behind all their products. If you have any issues contact them [email protected]

inb4allothercarsinexistence

blue truck
blue corvette
blue subaru

Buying a Tesla seems more risky than buying a 4th gen 750i with engine issues.

it isn't though, retard. they have 8 year bumper to bumper infinite mile warranties.

It's still a good sports sedan and hard to beat. The S55 crank hub issue is bad though.

Yea... at least if a 750i was rear ended, it shouldn't take 8 months to repair.
>fool.com/investing/2017/03/07/repairing-my-tesla-model-s-has-been-an-utter-night.aspx

>cherrypicking
>point still stands
you can't make up this level of desperation, sperg more

The Honda Fit - a slow fag mobile.

agreed. Awkward proportions, shit Nissan CVT, and made for people who couldn't care less what car they drive

The versa note is slightly better because it doesn't look like complete shit

anyone else spite/love this car?

but its a good practical compact

fucking asain 25 and unders using their dads money to lease exotic sports cars.

Every maserati, lambo, or ///M car I see is some chink cancer college student driving it in bumper to bumper traffic.

90% chance its also and automatic

brake check the retards and enjoy your free money.

Go ahead, try and gas me...

4th gen Tauruses/Sables with the Vulcan V6
Intensely mediocre, disposable trash

The Honda Fit. If you drive this piece of shit expect your boss to challenge you to a drag race and call you out for being a slow faggot in front of the whole office.

>The versa note is slightly better because it doesn't look like complete shit
Versa Note still drives like complete shit. It's a shame too. I really wanted to like that car. Then I drove one... err... three. one with a 5 speed manual, a 4 speed automatic, and the CVT. I actually preferred the CVT which just shows how shit the thing is. And I;m one of those people who usually swear manuals are best.