github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poeplanner.com/AAYAANUVAABo-d2LjEqYzGaUXMBmrfEYXQSzogDwH2jyr2wLYcauxPZ99eFz7SCCm1fid-Uyia-nHM4rUA3N_lQMX1OlHKeuPmeb5FGbWFBH7w4UIF8_OtgnL5BVGjhZ8z7xuUOTB8ln1YtKLqelvJqbUUFycg9xhVcpRtfaubFCZp760hcvJLCApFXWZOcWb-NqJKo26R0Uj0ZepRNxWK5FjvuLNDGnCNrdUfvNFh8YwQRVtZ7N0iHyQYIH8pxul_e-2XwUcTH7ApbSfJJuvFYpi5tu34aAMAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=4vQ02F0O100
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Up2CEdrdw
poeplanner.com/AAYAAP8VCwB9-d2LjEqYzGaUXMBmBLOiAPAfaPLhc-0ggptX4nflMok62CcvkFUaOFnzcg9xhfMRsUJXKUbXPvG5Q5MHyWe8mptR1YtKLqelQXI87xhdZp760hcvJLCApFXWZOcWb-NqJKo26ayqcqmJ2GhY15b3MpJ95c_cI5hvxPbGrq4-Z5vkUVBH7w4UIF8_wQR5aKlud-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqfAGngNtfI1kti9bzv-CvJFOuGmV03j_o8xnqmUh2qQbKknhO_awXTtBS1670Mxv9VTu0CgXhMhVdw9B3XApiz7iiInIO9OhtEnC4O2ApbSfJJuvFYpi5tu34aAMAAAAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck niggers

havent played in years

wild strike templar with staff, armor only, maybe armor/es

poeplanner.com/AAYAANUVAABo-d2LjEqYzGaUXMBmrfEYXQSzogDwH2jyr2wLYcauxPZ99eFz7SCCm1fid-Uyia-nHM4rUA3N_lQMX1OlHKeuPmeb5FGbWFBH7w4UIF8_OtgnL5BVGjhZ8z7xuUOTB8ln1YtKLqelvJqbUUFycg9xhVcpRtfaubFCZp760hcvJLCApFXWZOcWb-NqJKo26R0Uj0ZepRNxWK5FjvuLNDGnCNrdUfvNFh8YwQRVtZ7N0iHyQYIH8pxul_e-2XwUcTH7ApbSfJJuvFYpi5tu34aAMAAAAAAA

repostin

first for fuck anime

So who is the bad guy, Sin or Innocence?

Name a comfier build than SRS witch, you can't

What a cuck

tfw you realize you put onslaught on a canyon map

>want to play SSF
>Want to use older skills
>want to use new unique jewels
>Can't use them in SSF because they're still too common to be self found
>There is no recipe like corrupting gem bases either
nice game retards

who here vault bro

Originally Innocence but the act 10 plot twist is that Sin was actually the bad guy all along deceiving us
a true masterpiece

faggot

>want to play SSF but with all the build enhancing uniques I like
no user, you are the retard

I made a build that doesn't double dip, doesn't cost much to get going and doesn't rely on absurd gear to do 500k+ DPS (like 300k tooltip dps)

only cost me a disfavor and then like 2ex for the rest of the gear combined, killing guardians so fucking fast while facetanking too you could more than likely do just as well without a disfavor because my gems are mostly lvl 18 anyway.

Plus it's a slayer so it's good for bossing in general and can run lab in like 5 mins or so, probably quicker if you put on more movespeed items but I'm too lazy to get the colours on a devotos and shit
300M/hr clearspeed since dried lake too
who /ethical/ here

>"""""""build enhancing""""""""""
No user, you are the retard. The jewels make older skills a lot more better, and arguably should have been straight buffs instead of fucking mandatory jewels

so it's either cyclone or earthquake
k

>The jewels make older skills a lot more better
so build enhancing
>and arguably should have been straight buffs instead of fucking mandatory jewels
arguably you should play in trading league where you can build anything you want because you're clearly not cut out for SSF

Which are the hardest unique maps to complete?

hall of mememasters

>only cost me a disfavor
what are some dumb things shitcrows say? "dude this build is very good vs bosses but only after you've acquired a weapon from this super hard boss but it'd be good without anyway because level 18 attack gems xD"

Follow up question, the way you make it sound srs benefits from spell dmg but I thought any minion didn't benefit from anything unless it specifically said minion or linked to the minion gem?

What was his mistake?
youtube.com/watch?v=4vQ02F0O100

playing hc

playing hc

playing hc

playing hc

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Up2CEdrdw
Why do people grab whispers of doom when they dont use curses?

Even yalani's tree has whispers of doom but he explicitly states the build doesnt uses curses

>poopx video guide
kill yourself

are you literally trying to defend them giving FP +4 projectiles for 2 jewel slots and some damage instead of making it scale on the fucking gem level?

the game isnt balanced around SSF retard

giving it to the gem would be a straight up buff without any player choice or input
Now you have to decide between a health+30%dmg jewel and the extra projectiles

because of his potion + blasphemy/flamability, which he does use in that video for space reason, but its part of the build

because witchfire brew applies a curse

he's using flammability curse on hit orb of storms and witchfire brew = 2 curses

one is white with blue eyes, the other brown with red eyes
take a guess

why the fuck are you crying over an optional mode where itemization constraints is a given

its all about character progression
FP was already decent and maybe hit its cap sooner, now you can optimize further with 1 or 2 jewels
I know some skills are disgustingly better than everything else I just hope 3.0 gives us the poe we deserve

yeah and the ____point____ im trying to make here is that even with 2 jewels, the skills are still FUCKING Mediocre, and shit like earthquake dont need to socket jack fucking SHIT and they are STILL better

dude why isn't autoaiming autocrit autoculling built-in in every spell

would make SSF much more enjoyable

found the retard that only uses powercreeped skils like EQ etc

where the fuck is my rain of arrows jewel. Literally unusable

how to spot reddits:

they unironically use terms such as "powercreep"

Yeah things like release earthquake and release blade flurry dont exist

your endgame experience doesn't exist

sick burn

>perseverance
I have a feeling this could've been a good belt but it failed miserably

>free
>Free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE

Are Golem builds any good before you get any primordial gems and would you go Elementalist for the +1 Golem or Necromancer for the Aura/Minion buffs?

If you get the jewels, 5 Golems with Necromancer bonuses should be better than 6 Golems without, right?

corrupt it so you can use it below level 79 and it's a great belt
you can get it all the way down to level 0

I'm making one as an alt, I dont have the jewels so I only have 2 golem so far, but 4 specter with the new specter jewels. its fun as fuck, and I think I'll keep some specter even when I get the full golem package.

>Necromancer for the Aura/Minion buffs?

Elementalist is such a fucking meme. Do NOT ever go elementalist golemancer.
Necromancer gets so much more support for golems and you miss out on 1 golem thats it, the golems immunity and double buff is so insignificant. If you're going to do golems it's better to go necro. Also the jewels are expensive as all fuck

how was Steel able to hit 100 so fucking quick
exp slows down so much past 95 it's insanity to try to hit 100 SSF

answer is always autism

unreleased exploits.
If you are in top 10 ladder you should:
Not be able to hide your characters (Why should this matter, by the time you're in top 10 this information is irrelevant because there is no way someone can reroll and catch up to you)
Spectate other players at any given time no matter what

It's such a shitty belt because it's all over the place.
>Awkward base
>Low % Inc. Life Roll, which is pretty bad when builds need Flat Life to scale, not more Scaling
>Decent amount of Cold Res for some reason
>A fucking terrible mod that provides 1% Increased Attack Speed per 300 based on LOWER of Eva or Armor, rendering Iron Reflexes unusable if you want this Belt and you'll be left with like 2-4% Increased Attack Speed as thanks
>1/5 chance of Fortify on Melee Stun in a game where Stun Immunity is a really common Mod on Maps, Blues, and Rares and some Unique enemies
>Onslaught while you have Fortify
This is the only good Mod that also fits the Belt.

With the exception of builds that need to stack armour for a good reason (Aegis max block builds), Iron Reflexes is a noob trap and armor/evasion hybrids can be extremely strong, so that's not a good explanation of why the belt blows dicks, which is more a numbers issue than a design flaw. Still, it's very salvageable as a Champion or Raider, so I wouldn't go as far to call it shit, there are far worse uniques and the belt slot isn't typically one where you get your build's power, just enough life and res, making the opportunity cost relatively low.

Ye, that last mod is decent, if you slot a fortify gem on your main skill you get permanent onslaught, which could be cool for some raider build I guess?

>% Chance to not take damage (only attacks) is a Noob trap

Neat. I've kinda not liked Minions at all in POE but maybe golems would be more interesting.

Thought as much, just wanted to make sure.

tfw had Primordial Might last league, but ended up not playing the league much and did nothing with it.

its another wacky ziggyD special trying to make you do some weird shit that doesn't really work that well to make you think about the game

>chance to not get one-shot
lel

Even if you take a 15K Damage hit (before %Phys Reduction,) 300K armor can reduce that by a good 600 points.
Now would you rather Evade that once and then die instantly or eat 1, heal, then eat another?

If you pick up 20k armour over 10k armour and 10k evasion, you're a noob. Evasion protects you against crits, and provides much higher damage avoidance than what 10k additional armour would. For big hits that are actually dangerous, flat PDR comes into play and having 20k armour instead of 10k won't change a damn thing. IR is a noob trap for anything but Aegis block builds.

I want to make ranger wear cute dresses and rape the gay out of her stinky pussy.

no that's what i meant
evasion is shit

you're not strong enough to manhandle her you beta cuck

Making wild strike templar

What's a good way to sustain?

This thing with Frost Blade is juicy as fuck

>14401 life
lol

>Frost BLADES
>Can be used with 2h maces

>Before %Phys
It's almost like you're not even acting retarded.

They removed the sword/dagger requirement from frost blades?

How about removing the fucking weapon requirements for whirling blades and cleave

I would make a sprinkler cleaver so god damned fast

>earthquake
>can be used with axes

>removed
It never had a Sword/Dagger lock.

Seriously makes no sense
>Can reave with swords and daggers and claws
>Can't cleave with daggers and claws
>Earthquake can be used with axes
>leapslam can be used with swords but not daggers/claws
game never ceases to anger me
Could have fooled me, since whirling blades is locked

what time does lab reset

>cant Lacerate with claws

thanks for reminding me

>Could have fooled me
Agreed. The game has some retarded weaponry lock like 50 minutes ago.

legacy economy is ruined

Ok so all you need then is 7.5k life 8 endurance charges and a basalt. But where is the damage???

poeplanner.com/AAYAAP8VCwB9-d2LjEqYzGaUXMBmBLOiAPAfaPLhc-0ggptX4nflMok62CcvkFUaOFnzcg9xhfMRsUJXKUbXPvG5Q5MHyWe8mptR1YtKLqelQXI87xhdZp760hcvJLCApFXWZOcWb-NqJKo26ayqcqmJ2GhY15b3MpJ95c_cI5hvxPbGrq4-Z5vkUVBH7w4UIF8_wQR5aKlud-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqfAGngNtfI1kti9bzv-CvJFOuGmV03j_o8xnqmUh2qQbKknhO_awXTtBS1670Mxv9VTu0CgXhMhVdw9B3XApiz7iiInIO9OhtEnC4O2ApbSfJJuvFYpi5tu34aAMAAAAAAA

Is this build viable at all?

>Can't Lacerate with claws, daggers
>can lacerate with axes

>Claws
Cause they didn't want HoWaA to have another Gem option.
>Daggers
Cause Daggers are still one of the Best in Slot 1-H weapons excluding HoWaA.

Lacerate is swinging your weapon so hard that you slice the air
So its obviously Swords and axes

retard logic
>hurr durr I can swing my sword or axe so hard to create shockwaves
>but I can't rip my dagger or claw through the air fast enough to have the same efect
>Except I can somehow have the same effect with reave but shittier

what anime would Catarina enjoy

>6L white maul drops
>check trade
>its worth 4c
wtf happened to this game?

Celestial Judgement is bad, don't get it.
Sanctify and Pious Path are used but probably not in this build.
Get the power charge and at least 1 endurance charge, I would get 2.
Get the 2 point jewel sockets when you have good jewels (have to remove points somewhere but you don't need to plan this right now).
Don't get Cloth and Chain, not worth it.
Versatility is a good node that you probably want.
If this is Ice Crash you would get Amplify. (if it's not ice crash I don't know what this is)

Glacial Hammer should work with Swords and Axes. The skill literally turns your weapon into a big ice hammer anyway so it doesn't matter what it is as long as it's long. If it works with staves that arne't shapped like hammers at all, it should work with swords and axes.

theres a flask for it anyway

hmmm

As slayer, should i go Kitava for even more meme leech and utility with corpse destruction, or go atziri's for extra dps/barely noticeable bleed

>been trying to buy chaos for over an hour now
>every single one I contact is either afk or doesnt even respond

I'll sell you chaos

woah

forgive me for being stupid, but why is raider so popular? is there a build everyone's using?

How is the latest league?

FREE frenzy
FREE phasing
FREE status immunity
close to CI

I cant even be bothered to read the chat with that disgusting left tab. jesus fucking christ order your shit.