350z irrational hatred thread

I just bought a 2004 LeMans Orange Sunset 350z touring. 6mt, 76,000 miles, completely stock, even factory radio. I paid for it in cash and have no outstanding car loan. It's going to be my daily driver.

Tell me why I'm an asshole and my car sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B6zkx4xEQ6M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meh, they're alright. Watch out for oil consumption issues and resist the urge to drift it

They detailed it quite well. Very clean.

There's a girl at work with a silver one, not nearly as clean. My work wife loves seeing it though. It's very odd. "Look at that sporty little thing."

I think its an alright car but certainly not high on my list of things I'd want to buy personally. Also, something about the orange, I can't determine if I love it or hate it. It's the "correct" colour for the car in my mind but I also hate the colour itself

should've bought 2007+
also, american version is vastly inferior to the european or japanese one

>oil consumption
This is really only an issue on the revup DE engines, 03-04 and the HR are unaffected
I know what you mean, it's a color that cannot be pulled off by most vehicles, but sports cars get away with it. Looks amazing in the sun

I'm not sure what it is but women love the 350/370z. Both my mother and sister want one and I've had female friends point them out and ask me what they are when they see them. Maybe it just ticks the same boxes as the mx5

When is this not the case though

I share similar opinions user.

I don't like the color orange by itself, but sometimes there are cars that almost were designed around being the color orange.

Veloster, Murcielago, original Dodge Charger... orange is their best color.

nigga, american 350z didn't even get lsd or brembo brakes

...Except it did in almost every trim. Are you retarded?

I like how it looks in the sun, but at night or on a cloudy day it almost looks brown, which is kind of cool because it feels like homage to the s30

its the car everyone will have and its better than most cars. you said youre a daily driver and its looks like running condition but i think theres more presentable cars out there. apart from paying in full instead of payments i think you found the right one.

>Local idiot tells lies

>impractically low
Why cant this meme just die

Has anyone tried painting their z32 in safari gold?

That picture is probably pretty old desu
>town moron opens his dick sucker again

its a neat car. Congratulations.

This one's pretty perfect except the fitment. I want to go 18x9 square

Remember when Nissan was cool and did a "getaway in Stockholm" style promotional video called "The Run", featuring an orange Track edition, and distributed on DVD?

youtu.be/B6zkx4xEQ6M

>practical sports car
Why cant this meme just die

it sure was a practical sports car, right up until some dumbass decided that the oilpan should be in constant contact with the asphalt

It get pretty shitty mileage for a DD and also only has 2 seats. Don't get me wrong it's a very cool car, but it wouldn't be my go to DD.

>This is really only an issue on the revup DE engines, 03-04 and the HR are unaffected

Err not really. facelift R50 Pathfinders have the same engine and it seems half of those have the mystery oil loss.

It's a weird oil burn off though. The vehicles dont get any worse mpg, make the same power, no difference in how they drive, and dont emit blue smoke yet the oil loss still happens.

This. My first DE had minor oil consumption issues. Installed a Moroso catch can and bypassed the PCV system.
HR's have the issue too but not as bad. Seen it on several, but still not as much.
I drove mine daily for years. Always a little satisfaction at the end of a long shitty day.

I don't like them. I think they are ugly. Something about the roundness of the back of it.

The only thing that keeps me from hating it are my weeb instincts.

I have an 03 350Z Le mans sunset OP, any questions? I don't have any oil consumption issues with mine and I have about 108000miles on it.

Well fuck, guess ill just spend the 174k and spend 1000 hours to do the brembo brake swap on my car

It was designed by a woman, and that is why it is a womans car, that many women like.
Pic Related.
See
enjoy driving the car that looks like its for vaginal stimulation

Will do, completely unrelated, did you dad not hug you enough? You seem a little worried about masculinity :)

This is unsettling

He actually didn't, left when i was 2.

O

Judging by the car you're driving I'd say your dad probably hugged you too much, if you know what I mean ;)