owg.pleb.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DF8mp2SErJY
youtube.com/watch?v=UDGMFg_LZ8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the correct thread

nice thread wars retards

End your life discordfaggot

Stop letting some attention whoring foot fetish queer compulsive liar whore attention and money from suckers

your fake thread violates rules to not announce early

reminder that you ban evaded again, which is against global rules

don't sabotage /owg/ and stay on topic

No.

Fuck off. No thread wars allowed.

is there a tier/priority list to who-to-nanoboost?

is nanoboosting a rein useful at all if he's far away from enemy team? usually he just charges in and dies as soon as boost runs out

>thread wars

>someone on team asks me to heal
>swap and say 'sure but our offense better kill and yall better keep me alive
>entire first round is me being flanked to death while reaper and pharah fail to kill anything
>swap to junkrat second round like I was originally
>guy actually goes 'yeah no prob' and swaps mercy
>we hug each other like lovers on the titanic
>carry the match together

>i take video game generals on tf3 seriously
i don't even use discord, i'm from /gsg/ and hate when there's 2 fucking threads because of autists like you raging over whether or not the OP has a discord link in it or not

the rule is always use the thread that was posted first in the last thread, if you can't understand this just go

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

1. Soldier
2. Genji
3. An Ulting Reinhard
4. any DPS
5. any tank
6. supports
7. Mercy

>suddenly monkey flies over my head and starts zapping them mid-air as we both take them down
Real Winston buffs when? The tazer should slow people down. Tell me one good reason how you can move when high voltage is moving through your muscles, giving you cramps.

Mei checking in!

All I can say is I hope /xivg/ rejects don't try to hijack your OPs too.

Someone with a good ult like Rein, Soldier, Reaper, Pharah, etc. can all do incredibly well with nanoboosts. Tanks can normally be alright without ults too.
It's your judgment, but nano to counter a teamfight, not away from the actual point

Is this the real thread? I don't wanna waste valuable cute posting in the wrong one.

How exactly do I learn to McCree?

>pathological liar tranny tries to pull "i'm not even that guy i'm from..."

Looks like its not

So is there not an objective anchor point for a "meta" sensitivty like CSGO?

it's just bee urself?

So Chu confirmed there was a romance between Ana and Jack and we know Ana made a baby with a Canadian civil servant. The only logical conclusion that I can come to was that Jack was the bull in the relationship and Pharahs father liked watching a blonde super soldier fuck his arab wife. I like the fact Micheal Chu studied Leaf culture very well with this part of the story.

other thread is kill

take the hint trannies, your redditscord botnet is not welcome

>the rule is always use the thread that was posted first in the last thread
Show me where that rule is written and I still won't use a thread with a shitty OP.
Fuck off you backseat modding cunt. People will use whatever general they want.

Yes post your qts plis. having a kinda shit day. shit life overall but yanno.

here's some meicree cute if you don't mind them two, it's all I have on my HD right now

i dont care what fucking thread is used, just as long as there is 1 thread

just let it rock man

>is nanoboosting a rein useful at all if he's far away from enemy team?
no
>is there a tier/priority list to who-to-nanoboost?
You mostly combo it with other ults. I usually press tab and try to figure out who whould deal nice dps with it. Zarya with decent/high charge and Graviton is a surprisingly good and not so obvious target for isntance

you don't. you learn to 76,

if Now That’s What I Call Music! (Now!) released in the UK in 1983, and there have been 95 Nows! released until present (only including numbered nows!, not ‘greatest hits’ or genre editions). that’s about 100 Nows! every 35 years. and if the trend of quicker and quicker Now! releases continues we could be looking at upward of 200 Nows! by 2052. another 35 years, by using the present rate of releases, we could see 300 Nows! by 2087. that means that by the time overwatch is recalled, assuming that Now! exists in the overwatch universe, it’s likely that there’s been more than 300 Now! CDs released (not including special editions). from this we can conclude that the omnics were completely justified for going to war with the humans, and that there’s probably been a Now! called Now! That’s What I Call Lúcio!

So I've been away from OW for a while now and am half tempted to get back into comp. Have there been any major changes i.e. meta, way matches ran, rage quitters, etc. Also who to pick up?

>How exactly do I learn to McCree?
Hmm he got sort of irrelevant after some nerfs. I still see him being sued though in high tier matches. Basically you are sort of an opportunist.

See an enemy with half health going back to retreat or healthkits, you will combat roll with your kit and stun him. Then either fan if a tank or do headshots on weak targets with 200 HP or less.

Hey I don't main him, just that worked for me most of the time.

>I'm j-just a random bypasser and not the guy k-killing these threads, believe me
lol, the discord ID matches your old, kys serial liar

>it's a "newfag needs to be spoonfed basic Veeky Forums general thread etiquette" episode

where is it written that you have to link the old thread in the new thread? it isn't but 99% of generals on this board and every other board do it because it's basic etiquette and an established norm
just fuck off back to r/overwatch already

is there a genji edit of this pic

can someone make one plis i don't have shoop with me rn

bonus if you replace allah with something more incontext, dunno, Dragon or some shit

No
go back
never come back
run while you can.

>playing Rein and get Nanoboosted
>on like 5 HP and aren't getting healed
>put shield up or die
>"omg Rein why did you waste nanoboost"

Sounds about right, remember that Pharah doesn't even use her dad's last name.

>basic
>Veeky Forums
>general thread etiquette
>on a nepalese woodcarving website
and I'm the autistic one.

>lol, the discord ID matches your old, kys serial liar
nonesense, i don't even use discord you roleplayer

>It's over Gabe, I have the high ground!

What do you do in this situation?

yeah, since you've been gone overwatch has completely eliminated rage quitters. they no longer exist.

This actually brings me to the question, should I fully heal a boost target before boosting them? Should I heal halfway before boosting them? Should I heal them WHILE I'm boosting em???

t. sera

>nonesense, i don't even use discord you roleplayer
it matches your other threads that were deleted by mods here is proof, now drop the argument before I rat you out for ban evading

xd fucking epic post my man
>implying implications LMAO
i can tell you're a r*dditor by the way you type
you have to go back

Who are the worst "mains" in the game? I know Genji is bad but my vote is for Mercy.

Fuck Mercy players.

Depends who it is, if it's Rein just don't stop shooting them
For Soldier/Genji, I'd imagine it would be easier and less risky to heal them first before they kamikaze off into the distance screaming ult lines

>playing mystery heroes
>2 stack called Hanzosucks and Hanzosuckz are on enemy team
>I get Hanzo
>kill them repeatedly and don't die once
>have less than 20 minutes played on Hanzo

>from /gsg/
of course he's a special kind of autist. He's not wrong though

>grapple hook
>*dink* the Pharah in midair
>AUGGH
Blu is so best.

mains aren't bad
heroes aren't bad
people are bad

what the fuck are you talking about? there are no IDs on Veeky Forums let alone built in discord IDs. are you delusional?

and i didn't make that thread either so now I know you're an epic trolle

Sym mains are the best
>attack Sym
>everyone complaining pre-game
>I've seen far too many attack Syms to complain
>they end up being instrumental in our victory as I suspected from the start
It must be a lovely feel, all the doubters getting btfo

Oh but fuck Mercy mains yeah

It's all on the player. Some Mercy mains are great with her and good teammates, some are fuckbois.

>tfw finally good enough to heal Genji's as Ana

Who are the best master/GM streamers or youtubers?

rather be safe than sorry with those, from my experience. I'd top the target off regardless of role before nanoing, and pocket them if they are being heavily focused by the enemy team.

Main Rein, so I bitch about it and watch as my team does nothing and we lose.

D.va x the junkers in a friendship sense is underrated.

The whole Junker D.va skin description on the PTR makes me really wonder now what have been her interactions with road n rat if any at all.

>Blu

bleu, tu crétin

I mean I don't know about you, but it would be odd that a badass female sniper would remain with a male civil servant. Not to bash the poor guy.

it's like when you kill a mosquito with your bare palms IRL by clapping and watch it fall onto the surface

and this is coming from someone who has like ~5 mins on widow and has never killed a pharah as widow

but it's so satisfying.

>bzbzbzbzbztBZT
>PROOM *DINK*
>AUUGH

>People who que with players 2 ranks below them
Always happens when i'm at the top of a new ranked ladder too.

rat on rat violence

how do you know Amari isn't her father's last name, and Ana took her husband's last name?

Amari isn't even egyptian, btw

Somebody asked Chu about it and he said Amari was Ana's surname

Well if that was the case she would be cheating on him cause Chu confirmed there is a romance between 76 and Ana.

Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines!
-- Jamison Fawkes

yeah no shit Amari is Ana's surname, women literally LOSE their father's surname when they get married.

chu is just baiting you

I think I'm actually getting worse, I haven't won a game in 3 days.

Please don't get that person started

>"just go dps if you want to win"
>go dps
>the supports are shit and I get no help
>lose anyway

I think I'll stick to support, at least I have a chance of wrangling these retards this way

you've been crying about this shit for like 4 days and i don't even know why. the same stupid argument over pharah's last name

If they were still married, why doesn't Pharah take her father's last name? Shouldn't Pharah be called Fareeha Leafington?

In Egyptian (and to an extent all Arabic naming etiquette) a woman takes her husband's last name and gain something similar to a "Maiden name".

So for example, If I was a woman called Ana and my husband's last name was Amari, and my father's last name was peanuts my name would be
>Ana Amari bint Peanuts
However, the "bint Peanuts" part is almost never used outside of tribal and governmental politics. So it's more likely Amari is Ana's last name, as there is no reason for a widow to retake her maiden name of Peanuts.

Torb is so good on some maps, its really nice

this is the first post i've made in Veeky Forums in a week calm your schizophrenia
>So it's more likely Amari is Ana's last name
So it's more like Amari is her husband's last name****

Since Pharahs dad is a Leaf, shouldn't Leaf rules apply with last names?

she does take her father's last name, her father's last name is Amari.

Zarya/Hog are the most dependent heroes since they need little help from the supports (compared to other heroes) and deal enough DPS to carry
If you're good enough, you can do it

Why are people so autistic about these stupid details. It can't just be because of where we are

Pharah's dad is Doomfist Amari, voiced by Terry Crews, his ult will be his trusty rocket fist he named after her, and he goes "Pharah P-P-P-P-POWER!" when he shoots it.

>Pharahs dad is a Leaf
he's not a leaf
>Amari is Ana's surname
Yes, he literally NEVER said it was her maiden name, just how any woman's surname after they get married is their husband's surname. There is no technicalities.

I'll call her anything, salope.

That is fine you fdp

youtube.com/watch?v=DF8mp2SErJY

>tfw I can't play him in comp despite getting every game silver elims

Efi is really ugly

>LG Loyal puts Widow on offense
>gets two instant kills
>defense gets snowballed all the way to losing B off it
friendly reminder that these people are why Widow will never be buffed and that's okay

>tracer gets potg
>she has YEAH! as her highlight
>with the punk skin

Hana.

Shouldn't Pharahs surname not be Amari then?

youtube.com/watch?v=UDGMFg_LZ8w

I love when she does that 'grrr' pose or whatever it's called

>he doesn't like Punk Tracer
>he doesn't like Cybergoth Zarya

are you retarded?

her full name is FAAAAAAAAAAAAGreetardha Autistari

>playing as rein
>getting absolutely ass raped by a flanking reaper
>still often times find myself the last man standing at the pay load
>team keeps yelling for me to stay alive

Like how the fuck is that my fault? Should these fucks not be the ones helping me to survive? What am I supposed to do as Rein? Expecially against fucking Reaper.

anyone have the full webm of the turbo lucio attacking the asian widowmaker? i can only find short clips