Join our global /dbt/ map:
>google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Previously, on the /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

mansfield.craigslist.org/mcy/6072182250.html
youtu.be/SST03j4y-oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want to put my peener inside my baiku

how many miles does a 990 Superduke R go before the engine blows up?

17.3 miles

I wouldnt recommend. your dick is at an angle like this |/ while an exhaust is like this |\

Plus your dick with come out all black

Just give it the d from above.

>Plus your dick with come out all black
But that's how it will go in, too

i sold mine at a little over 30000 kilometers, never had a serious problem with it desu.

what ducati is pic related based on?

You should also take in account that these bikes are ridden like stolen from day 1.

I saw once an ad of someone selling one. It had 70k km on it and the ad said that the engine was rebuilt.

I'd really like to know how long a brand new 1290 would last

So is this color coding thing (yellow Suzuki, green Kawasaki, blue Yamaha, orange KTM, red Honda) limited to dirt bikes or traditional for the manufacturers and common in more types of bikes and bike racing?

They branch out more on road bikes, but it's still usually some hint of their colour schemes. Some companies have multiple colours over the years and will play back on them with special edition models.

MotoGP they all have their own colour.

Four channel is kill

It's a mismash of different parts. The purple exhaust manifolds are from the they-only-made-12 Australian (I think) manufacturer who I can never remember the goddamn name of.

What's up Veeky Forums
I want to get in to light enduro, my gut tells me to go with wr250, what years are best made in terms of endurance, reliability ??

Britten v1000?

ayy limone

Why do people hate the Gladius?

Ahh, so it's like that, huh. I understand everything now.

yeah obviously, but I mean there must be a model that it is based on, right? I love the front especially
I don't know anything about ducatis

>Doesn't get it at all.

dirt bikes arent even really limted to just those, yamahas also come in yellow and white and ktm's also come in white and black

Looks like a 998 but slightly different.

new cummies when

soon ;-)

>Britten v1000?
That's the one.

post cheap,big,good looking dirt bikes

>posting pictures of my face
Can you please not?

There's this thing, to be precise it's a "bike in living room" kinda thing. What do ya folks reckon, idiotic or cool?

thanks

I'd do it if I had any room to do it

goddamn, he looks so autistic

wr dox

give me a dirt bike pic or dont even bother replying sperg

So guys, my Indian scout sixty is boring to me now. I want a bigger bike. Anybody want to buy a 2016 Indian scout sixty?

My dad would like an Indian but all I can afford is an 83 wing to replace the one that died in the fire.
mansfield.craigslist.org/mcy/6072182250.html

>Zarco
>Jorge improvements

this race!

>and the near-fight

STOP SPOILING RACES

It's got a retarded headlight for one

rossi is sucking mqjor dick
zarco is giving it all
fuck lorenzo
marquez is gonna win

>marquez is gonna win
he's not making enough time up

pedrosa has cooked his tyres, he'll have to pit stop sooner
espargaro just passed rossi
VAI APRILIA, DAI CAZZO

>pit stop
????????? there are no pit stops, race is almost over and marquez is still losing time

Did anyone crash?

people always crash, there's been a handful so far.

don't really want to spoil it

ur mom
on dis dick

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I caught the race halfway over and the announcers mentioned something in the opening lap but I haven't seen anyone wash out when they hit the grass

Wonder which factory team is going to try to poach Zarco

man, what a race
didn't expect rossi recovering from 7th
too bad for pedrosa, hadnt he fallen he'd have probably won

would have been a great race had vinales not taken out marq and pedrosa.

in cahoots with rossi, guy was a seeking missile.

Factory Yam if/when Rossi retires/takes over

>Marquez puush posting

I don't see why he would if he's still competitive and enjoying himself while making bank

Is crying allowed in motogp?

Is touch up paint for fairings a good idea or retarded

Stream link for motogp??

Is it just me or is the highway ALWAYS fucking windy? Jesus christ, it's impossible to hop on and just chill. The wind is blowing me fucking everywhere

fuck i hate massachusetts

>Fixing fairings

Wear your battle scars with pride

It's just tradition. You can buy them in any color, and they have other colors like HRC tricolor for honda.

Is there any trees to block It?

I have that problem here when I'm riding over the bay. It's a bit butthole tightening some days

too impractical if there's no easy way from your room to the road
either getting it in or getting it out will be a pain
unless you just don't ride your bike at all i guess

does anybody know whether the power relevant for A2 regulations in Germany gets measured at the wheels or the crankshaft?

where can I watch motogp without paying $300

Anyona here has an xt660z Ténéré? I'm thinking about doing an A2 (still 2 years till A for me) and I'm looking for a bike for long distance touring mainly on the shitty roads of my Eastern European country sometimes with two person. Would you advise it?
Also if I'm to buy one used in Germany, are there any traps I should be aware of?

Most bikes will look like shit as a display piece anyway, so if it does end up in your living room it might just very well be a collection piece and only get ridden a few times a year.

Acestream

probably at the wheel, Germoney is slightly cucked but I don't think it would be that bad

The papers. :^)

Well then it's a matter of taste simply as an ornament.

>powerful chinese tuition
>carribean/canadian park
what did they mean by this?

New guy here

i really dont want anything to do with cars but
my driving instructor tells me i should definitely do the car license before the motorcycle to get used to traffic and not have to die in my first accident..

You guys think he's right?

Where I live you need a car license before you can get an m2 endorsement

yes

I learned to ride before I learned to properly drive a car. Just learn the rules of the road, and ride with somebody who knows what they're doing for an easier time.

As an addendum, some Asian countries make you ride scooters/bikes before you can even get a car license. Teaches better awareness of what's going around you, and you'll notice 2 wheeled vehicles more.

where I live motorcycle lessons are x2 the cost of car lessons.
so even tho I got my car license for work reasons, it would make sense to get it first anyway.

cost is all that matters, u wont die unless ur retarded.

so what is written in the papers? power at the wheels?

I am confused af right now.
The CBR 600 F (F4i in the US) bikes being sold here are listed with 81 kW. The German wikipedia page doesn't give any information about specs and on the murican wikipedia page it is listed with 81 kW at the crankshaft. Assuming it is the same with the European model, wouldn't I be able to ride it with A2 if the relevant power would be at the wheels since it is listed with 67.2 kW?

>hotdog comes out with a dirty sanchez

jesus christ, use an enema first

For all I know the papers list crank power, and the regulations go by the papers.

:(
is the new A2 regulation supposed to ban all 600cc+ sport bikes? there is literally not a single bike that isn't too powerful

There are literally tons of bikes that fit the regulations, I don't know why the fuck you're hell bent on starting on the most powerful 600 you can find. Why the fuck can you not buy some 500 right now and sell it for something different in two years? People do it all the time.

>Why the fuck can you not buy some 500 right now
cuz hes not a fag like you
>500
kekekekek

Also A2 fag, when did you get your license?

Waste of time and money

Power regulations assume everyone is the lowest common denominator so the LCD does not die nor feel discriminated against

Motorcycle fact: The GODBIKE is A2 compatible.

>money
But larger motorcycles aren't exempt from depreciation.

Yes, yes it is

Larger motorcycles are exempt from "I NEED A NEW BIKE MAN" syndrome unless you completely fuck up and buy the wrong kind of bike, like a pigfat sport tourer when you really wanted a sportbike with bar risers, or a standard when you really wanted a cruiser. There's value in an extended test ride.

They are not, however, exempt from "I NEED TWO BIKES MAN" syndrome.

And what's so bad about buying a different bike? If a 500cc is worth 2000€ right now and a 600cc is worth 2500€ right now and they both depreciate by 500€ in two years, it won't make a difference whether you buy the 2000€ 500cc now and sell it for 1500€ in two years to buy a then-2000€ 600cc, or whether you buy the 2500€ 600cc right away. You'll be 2500€ out of pocket in both cases.

holy shit I want a ducati now
youtu.be/SST03j4y-oM

That's why you buy a 750+cc and never sell it, ever. If you're so fucking scared of looping a power wheelie or sneezing and entering a corner at 100mph just block the throttle tube and enjoy your bike minus 50hp until you're no longer scared of motorcycles.

Just don't buy a bike you hate and have no lasting use for. That is a waste of time. That is a waste of money. That is a waste of a bike. It will sit in your garage as long as the ad to sell it stays up, and that will be a while because there's always a nicer one selling for the same price.

>tfw people will never make riding videos with an external microphone with a proper wind muff for their shitty action camera
>tfw riding videos will foreverially be FFFSCSCHCFHCHSFFFFFSHCSHCHFHFSSSHHF above 20 mph

I don't necerssarily want to start on a 600cc. I heard you guys yesterday and will definately buy another shit bike first for learning purposes, but I probably won't ride it for 2 yrs. That's why I am looking for bikes I can get with A2 that interest me.
All the weaker bikes, like 500cc bikes I have seen seem to be newer beginner bikes targeted at people like me and they go for 5k yuros minimum (used). That is just too much for me and the bikes I have seen have the handle bars in the sky kek, looks retarded af (I know it's comfy, but still).
One sexy bike with 400cc is the ZXR400, would have no problem with less power, but I don't want a bike that old, early 2000s design is what I want.
Find me weaker bike for like 3k max that doesn't look as shitty as a 300 or 250 or whatever and I will take it

gladius
bandit
gsr 600

Is the entire point of the discussion beyond you? The guy has to find a bike below 95 hp for his restricted license which normally wouldn't be a problem at all but he's being autismal about brands and models and keeping it afterwards, and I'm trying to explain to him that selling your bike for a different one after two years is absolutely nothing to lose your fucking nerves about like you're doing and like he's doing as well.

i just overlay music and adjust volume so that if you hear anything its yelling at one another or exhaust noise

any of you have an in helmet camera?

You can actually ride a restricted motorcycle on a restricted license in most countries with those, with restrictios (usually like the restricted bHP can't be less than half the original bHP - more than applicable for 600s which are fucking fine really i don't get the notorque meme). Crazy, I know.

It's better than wasting months, if not years of your time and 500 currency units.