Daily reminder

Daily reminder

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/islam-fastest-growing-religion-overtake-6986333
youtube.com/watch?v=1KDjjXUx9bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes yes, and Brazil was supposed to be a superpower within 15 years, 15 years ago.

Gotcha

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/islam-fastest-growing-religion-overtake-6986333

What does that have to do with OP's post.

Are you autistic or something? The point is obvious, read between the lines. A currently existing trend often doesn't amount to much, as growth often plateaus off or appears significant as a statistical anomaly or improper interpretation of the data. There have been many sweeping predictions made of massive changes to our global status quo that have amounted to nothing, I'm laying a bet right now that this will amount to sweet fuck all.

Oh fugg, allahu agbar :DDDDD

>2.3% of China is Christian
lmfao

didn't we specifically have a board for this?
oh yeah 25 year rule motherfuckers

Wow I'm retarded, I forgot the rest.

Call me 1) In 25 years and 2) When Christianity isn't just the latest fad. The Party keeps all religions nice and controlled for the very reason you want Christianity to flourish in China (And to prevent it).

For fuck's sake, the Party chooses the Bishops and has it's own branch of Islam.

>religion

That's still like 30 million people.

shitty excuse. your thread is more politics/newsfagging than religion/humanities

Official or independent survey?

I think it's more like a cool cult/sect thing for them. I can't imagine that anyone gives a fuck in China for Jesus - the same way Europe doesn't give a fuck about Mohammed, or didn't give a fuck about Jesus before the Nicene Creed.

Religions are a highly regional thing, and only ever apply to the region or are heavily adapted.

>posting articles instead of statistics

Statistics show that Islam is the only religion growing at a rate faster than population growth. Check the Pew Report.

Who's converting?

Chinese Christianity isn't like your Christianity

On a functional level, we worship Gods to give us "luck". Statues of Jesus, Buddha, and the Jade Emperor sitting next to each other raise no eyebrows.

If a certain god fails to provide luck, you throw it away and look for another.

Dunno, might be due to high fertility

eh by 3000 AD we'll all either be extinct or Muslim or quite possibly both

Nah I'm fairly sure we'll be Schopenhauerian Quanzen Taoists

youtube.com/watch?v=1KDjjXUx9bY

>What is south korea

It can't be the "most Christian" if they don't belong to the Orthodox Church.

They can't though. They're not Greek or Slavic.

A fad like neopagans in Europe, it will not keep climbing at same rate.

the must cuck state in the world?

South Korea is heavily Americanized it's (not) funny.

Hell, they're more Americanized than Philippines, the actual Asian country held by the US.

you could have used the Chinese diaspora in South East Asia as an example of Chinese Christianity

>Christianity 2.5 billion
>Islam 1,6 billion

Kek
if your religion was the fastest growing christianity wouldn't be ahead of you by 900 million people..

kek. very pragmatic of the chinese.

See
Islam is growing at a rate faster than all religions.

Chinese Southeast Asian christians do exactly what says.

>Atheicuck birthrate and christian birthrate are the same

Nice try but the christians aren't the atheists white christians have on average 2-3 kids, while the africans christians have 4+ kids.

I don't care.

The Muslim growth rate is faster than that of Christianity.

Stay butthrut achmed

Christianity is God's religion and no one can destroy it. Your muslim world is already under God's wrath because you persecute the christians, your future is that of endless slaughter until you convert.

I'm not Muslim.

The Muslim growth rate is faster than that of Christianity. Unless you have something to say directly related to that, stop replying.

>Christianity is God's religion and no one can destroy it.
It's pretty balkanized and divided.

Wouldnt be surprised if after another 2000 years, it would be the bedrock of new mythologies n shiet.

>worshipping a jew
>stay g0y

One day Master Yoda will be there...

By the way, according to the Bible, wasn't Jesus supposed to be sitting on the right of his god father? ... i think I understand everything now.

Not really, in here they act like a typical Protestant.

opiate of the masses etc. Must be a hard life in China

*tips fedora*

Largely because protestantism is super-balkanized that you can do everything to the Christian religion.