gosugamers.net/dota2/gosubet
dota2.vpgame.com/

>PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/570
dotabuff.com/heroes/impact
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for boipucci

Is phoenix any good? He seems like shit. All his cool downs are very long and its hard to itemize on phoenix. nothing really seems to mesh well.

>+50 fire spirits damage
>he seems like shit

yes, aghs with the new talent makes his ult next to impossible to take down unless there's the whole team there

>thread made nearly 10 min ago
>5 posts
ded as FUCK

Why are some heroes allowed so many options?

For example, invoker and ember spirit. Invoker has so many options available to him which makes it feel like if any competent player is playing him, you will get dumpstered. Not because you are worst than him but because he just has more options. More options always ALWAYS will equal better than less options.

Same with ember, being able to move across map, escape so easily just opens up all these opportunities. What do heroes who can't do what these two heroes do instead?

Like it honestly feels like you never even had a chance if a good ember or invoker is in the game. Again, not because they are necessarily better than you but because they have more options. Some heroes are so one dimensional that they are unpickable.

steamcharts.com/app/570

>-37,912.1 Gain
>-6.41% Gain

Explain this, dotards.

>not taking gold per minute

What the fuck is your problem?

>120 GPM starting at level 15

That shit is completely irrelevant by that point.

only if you're winning and ahead

>damn, so ,any heroes in dota are terrible and should never be picked
>how do I love this
>I know!!! I could add abilities that remove heroes' weaknesses,
>yeah this is a great idea
>fuck, but now I have to give abilities to broken heroes
>fuck
Abilities were a mistake

Talents didn't kill the game, retard. Shrines, bounty runes, gold and exp up the ass did.

Reminder that if you're over the age of 15 and still watch ANime, you should consider your life a failure

If you hit 15 at minute 20 and the game ends at 40 minutes that's 2,400 gold which is dick all.

average game length is 60 minutes sonny.

Seeing that Arc Warden has received his first buff in a while let's discuss. How would you make him viable?
Hard Mode: Without making him broken

ya i ram-page with Zeus I start goin H.A.M. on ya ass ez game ez life

I think the average is closer to 45 t b h
dotabuff.com/heroes/impact

Is dota 2 going to be dead by ti8? Considering the massively bleeding player numbers in first world countries, the only thing we'll have left at that point is a bunch of russians and south americans

I need some red pilling on some heroes here. I am going to list some and you guys red pill me on them

>Shadow Demon
Is he any good? I remember he was really good for a bit and then they dumpstered him because of his illusions?

>Shadow Shaman
I hear he is okay but kind of shit because short range disables puts him in so much danger

>Elder Titan
What fucking role does this dude even play as? I hear long ago he was like GOD TIER offlane but now he is apparently incredibly dog shit in the offlane because of his lack of farming capability but needs levels.

>Oracle
I hear he was good then they dumpstered him basically. What is the truth?

>taking gpm
>when you're literally don't to things that involves items that much in fights at all

+25 movement speed or revert his flux cast range.
the wraiths are more worth maxing than that shit.
at least you get secure kills at shrines and bounties as you pretend that you are techies

Imagine a Dota 2 where every single hero was viable.

i wanna experiment what are the boots that suit him but im afraid to lose mmr.
i tried tranquil and its good at any types or arc especially the dagon one.

i feel like, his cores are too expensive

He's already viable if you play him as a support for a carry who already has a hard disable like Sven for example

>scepter upgrade doubles tempest double lifetime, removes limits on what items it can carry

lmao 5 rapiers
Go back to 6.75(?) and take your broken pile of trash with you

build tb items

stop with this posts you stupid fucking autist

post top animes youd recommend d2g

ill start:
steins gate for le epic DUDE WEAVER meme

>anime

Get the fuck off my board

>dota
>not anime
pick one

cory in the house

Be honest, how long have you been posting here?

>Oracle
Used to be good dazzle, now is bad dazzle. False Promise is too unreliable and weave is too good. All Oracle is good for is kill stealing their carrie's kills and then losing the game when your carries have no farm because you stole all their kills.
Fuck Oracle.

haha lol! i saw that on youtube too, epic x))

In /d2g/ specifically ? Since 2013

Your image acts as if communities can't evolve. Remember, people once thought raping slaves was okay. We dont do that so much anymore now do we

>Since 2013
Shit I thought the reddit newcancer was just a meme, but I guess not. Why are you even posting if you haven't even lurked for a decent amount of time
Good job proving the point

is it just me or did half of the posts in this thread just get deleted

t. 2k

Okay mister 3k.
How is Oracle anything but trash tier?

>
>Even bothering to give the slightest bit of attention to anything that slacks might've had to say

>been posting in /d2g/ since the beta
>implying you have been in /d2g/ longer

?

>tfw can't play support arc warden anymore
give me back my consumables and disallow bottle or some shit

>the beta, in 2013, being any reasonable amount of time
>projecting your newness on me
Get out before you further prove how everyone shitposting about muh anime on Veeky Forums is collectively new

In my defence, I do have a hard-on for lore of any kind, even if it is from King Shitpost himself

im not gonna spoonfeed you on something so basic
but im gonna give you some tips
check how was oracle in 6.88 and check now

How do you actually win games as Zeus?
I need to do that battle pass quest for him bunt winning games as Zeus is fucking impossible.
He's useless in lane, can't farm, can't gank, spells are too mana expensive to support, how the fuck do you play with him?

>Said how long i've been posting in /d2g/ exclusively, not how long i've been on Veeky Forums
>anime shitter still trying to justify his disease is okay

Remember, Veeky Forums is about video game discussion, specifically /d2g/ is about dota 2 discussion. If you want to discuss anime, go to /a/. there have been anime purges on here for a fucking reason

>check out how oracle was back when oracle was OP and check now when oracle is about as trash tier as trash tier can get next to windranger
what the fuck did he mean by this

Is that supposed to be a gyro or sniper?

>literally just ADMITTED that he himself is very new to the website in general
>is actively proving how little he and everyone else like him knows about the website in general
Very sad!

Ok, now i know i should stop quoting you
bye shitter

>how does one read properly?

You already admitted, subtextually, here It is very easy to tell, due to the fact that you didn't deny it, or post how long you've been on the website. Thus, proven.
Sorry if you have an unga brain, but I guess that just proves another aspect of the common redditor ;)

when's esports

>anime in charge of reading

see

Will Korean doto ever return?

Did you not read what I just posted, or do you just lack reading comprehension? I'm sorry if your brain has been trained by hugboxes to subconsciously ignore and automatically downvote anything outside of your usual comfort zone, perhaps an echochamber website might suit you better? lol

no, they have fragmented and become better than before

not only is he retarded he:
>only uses the "LE REDDITOR" meme
>obvious pol shit poster
>anime shit poster

Tiago? or adelaide?

>he fell for the average game length meme

only 9 inches?

pls stop fighting guys we're supposed to be talking about dota not stirring up drama amongst ourselves

Nice argument, I'll just take that grasping desperation for namecalling, in lieu of addressing just being blown the fuck out, as you admitting defeat
Redditors are too easy

I'm just trying to figure out which shitposter im giving (you)s to.

You haven't actually said anything beyond "You're a REDDIT" so i dont know how i could be btfo rofl

*WHHHRRREEEEEE*

NOBODY MOVE
THIS IS A HOLD UP

PUT YOUR GOLD IN THE BAG
I HAVE A GAME TO LOSE

SEE YOU, SUCKERS

*buh*
MARCH MARCH MARCH
Now...this...goes..here
GO MY LITTLE FRIENDS, GO!

*WHHRRREEEEEEE*

So you just plugged your ears and screamed during all those times you got called out and blown the fuck out on those legitimate points? Sad, truly admitting defeat.
I'll let you get the last word since you're clearly desperate for any hint of validation, but we all know who got embarrassed here. HINT: it's the one who never once denied going to reddit despite being accused of it, collectively embarrassing an entire group

El clasico "You didn't say anything so i am right!" logic

>Tiago? or adelaide?

Just so you know, that dude's not me, dude.

Just so you know though.

Yeah...

Sorry my man. Forgive me?

Sure thing, dudebro. I'll let it pass tonight.

High five my dudenman!

valve needs a votekick option so we can just throw out people who either feed to hard or get too many kills

wad r sum hewos

riki

death prophet

Fix me.

Ember Spirit
Dota 2 hero

Fuck off
At least that fucker can permahex and permablind through linkens
With the advent of diffusal nerf and illusions giving gold, Phantom Lancer is now undoubtedly, irredeemably, undeniably
The Worst Hero In The Game
Im in low priority, and the enemy bristleback destroyed his items and fed. We still lost because our sole carry was a pl against Luna.

ill give you a shoulder to cry on cutie!

abandoning a game you are losing should be rewarded rather than punished

give him the gondar treatment
1 second cd tidebringer at lvl 25
THERE FIXED

NEED

There is already LITERALLY a loser/concede queue

Torrent AoE at level 25 is pure cancer but you have generally already lost the game several times over by then. So give him the necro treatment and combine abilities and give him a new one OR make shadowblade bonus damage crit again.

Or go the overbuffed pudge route and make his current aghs his normal boat and then make aghs give him 4 second torrents.

2 BREED!

How do you play Rubick in 3k

low priority shouldnt fucking exist

if you arent able to handle a game where youre not going to win (there isnt any reason to do something youre not guaranteed to suceed in), or have to go to work, you should be rewarded by getting a better game next time that youre more likely to win

valve is bad at business, because a dissatisfied customer should always have their needs met and more, and if im unsatisfied i shouldnt be fucking punished but given something better

Steal last hits, leech xp, refuse to buy wards, die like a squishy bitch at the first sign of a gank, finish blink after you have lost 1st or 2nd rax

Get 1 ultimate 1 time that helps kill 1-2 low hp heroes, use that to justify being a selfish game losing piece of shit for the entire game in your head.

That applies all the way up to 6k by the way

>valve is bad at business, because a dissatisfied customer should always have their needs met and more, and if im unsatisfied i shouldnt be fucking punished but given something better

Valve literally lets you play with other people who feel the same way as you. Is it something about LP people that you don't like?

:thinking:

odds dota 2
even no dota2

some bosley for starters lmao that fuckin hairline

checky breky thxs m8

epic
just

epic

You see, the problem is, not everyone is an emotionally broken manchild like you and doesn't have that garbage mindset.

maybe its that they are too human

a big problem with dota is the human element, its too unpredictable, and generally i think there needs to be a way to restrict people's free will and irrational behavior

like if youre doing something too human (wandering off randomly, targeting incorrect unit, etc.) the game should right your course and take over for a second to show you that, no, you're not good enough to play on your own, the controller should get taken out of your hands for your teams sake

in general, people need to give up their free will because they never do whats right for other people, especially me, who is trying to win

>literally rewarding peruvians for being peru

I honestly don't understand how he isn't good yet. Kunkka has been buffed for like 20 patches in a row.