/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/165131561/
twitter.com/yuu_ttv
youtube.com/watch?v=ERLHnhSpbpE
twitter.com/shitori18/status/842333138252570624
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157841169104/ouma-encounters-a-mysterious-silhouette
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/158612266934/gontas-free-time-events-5
vocaroo.com/i/s0kbmfIjOD05
vocaroo.com/i/s0HkDCeHI2oJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0yNnbkzXOe2
oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/158649033365/i-received-a-submission-with-a-wonderful-piece-of
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xth for best butts

Best boy

I want to fuck Korekiyo.

We all /DICE/ now.

I want Amami and Saihara to have fun adventures together while looking for Amami's 12 sisters

Post lewd Himikos that not everybody has seen before

NOT A DETECTIVE BAKA A DETECTIVE SMART PERSON

I want to date Moekiyo. I want to hold his shaky hands and see his cute smile. I want to watch him pull down his mask just to kiss me.

>you will never shove him up your ass and feel him writhe around
why live

I like to imagine Panta is an actual soft drink brand in V3's world, and they paid TDR to have Ouma's love of the stuff implanted in his mind as a form of branding.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/165131561/

>I think that Mask is just a girl, look at the legs and weist and she is filled with bandages (probably to hide the chest).
>The V3 timeline is the new official timeline. Naegi will bang his two waifus but lost his sister, Junko is alive, Hajime can bang his gamer waifu and Saihara has nobody with his classmates down to 4 including himself. V3 cast got fucked so hard
>watching amamiposting die in a single night

That's pretty fucking awesome

>tfw all the V3 artists who's art style I like are Oumafags
It's not fair.

Why does he have a waist and butt like that? For what purpose?

I want to watch him pull down his mask to kiss my cock.

DELET

>ywn take care of an armless and legless korekiyo
>ywn bully him for having to rely on you completely
>ywn punish him when he disobeys you
>ywn treat him kindly when he finaly does what you ask
>ywn force him to cum over and over just to listen to him cry out in that sweet voice of his
>ywn listen to him beg for you to just fuck him already
>ywn fall asleep currled arround his helpess body
>why live

whose*
Goddammit, I hate english

god i wish that were me

Do you like this art style? They're mainly a Kaedefag

TL-Kun? Are you here?

>miu, toujo and tulpaman
MUH DICK

Best AU.

Most artists are girls, and Ouma is the most popular boy with girls on the jp side. So it's just statistics, man.

Also, link the source.

Haven't seen this one posted lately.

Basically, when you think about it isn't it a liar who will insist they aren't lying and try to make you accept what you see is the truth?

I sure don't know of any super popular reality TV series where none of the participants look happy and they have to be monitored by micro cameras, on top of how each is set up to die in a particular order to suit the narrative of DR's formula (Double kill in chapter 3 and so on).

If one insists Dangan Ronpa has always been fiction and no one knows whether that's the truth, whoever controls Dangan Ronpa's past controls its future, and whoever controls its present controls Dangan Ronpa's past.

>That Maki booty
Wew

It's okay, but not really what I like.

twitter.com/yuu_ttv

DICE shenanigans spin off when.

I don't care if they're fictional, I want to see them in action.

Their interactions in bonus mode are pretty cute.

What would happen if Amami somehow survived being murdered by Tsumugi?

>Hi, it's "Dylan" again from the "Party Club". We've got quite the job for you this time. We've got a party for sixteen scheduled at 505 Northeast Lane. Get there quick, it's supposed to be a surprise!

I love that one fanart where Ouma's wearing his hat and he's about to put on his cape and all the DICE members are clearly thinking it can't end well because the cape's too long for a tiny boy like him.

Maybe we'll get to see a lot more of how Ouma really behaves like around people he can trust.

Amami reveals that Tsumugi is the MM or memory loss.

>picked a uniform that can be pretty cool looking on the guys, but curve-hugging and revealing on the girls

ouma knew what was up

wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=ERLHnhSpbpE

I like how everyone has subtle purple-tipped hair.

Isn't it just Izuru acting like an edgelord while Ouma is confused?

anyone have that 'bizarre kinks the drv3 characters have' post/copypasta?

This one?

twitter.com/shitori18/status/842333138252570624

I feel like they're the type of friends that roast and mock each other 24/7 because feelings are gay, but routinely cling onto and lie all over each other when hanging out and always have each other's backs.

Personally, I want to see someone actually successfully burn Ouma.

I would think she would try killing more again. If he continues dodging all of her murder attempts, she might slip up, and the smart guys of the group, so Korekiyo, Ouma and Amami would definitely notice it. They'd probably find out she's the mastermind a lot sooner. Would interesting too see the fiction twist play out with more people alive.

Also somehow would have to die in place of Amami, or else they're all fucked anyways because of the time limit.

Echoes would fit better. SP is for Saihara

How many are there? I seem to remember Ouma attempting to recruit him as well.

Post Angie!

Amami has the best assu!

>ywn party hard with DICE and wake up not remembering it

husbando-fags, pecs or ass?

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157841169104/ouma-encounters-a-mysterious-silhouette

Izuru Kamukura: I am not anyone in particular.

Even though I lost my meaning and my purpose… I will only remain inside this school.

Kokichi Ouma: Then, you used to have meaning and purpose before?

Izuru Kamukura: …Super High School Level Hope.

Kokichi Ouma: …Pardon?

Izuru Kamukura: That was what I used to be called long ago.

Kokichi Ouma: What’s that, sounds really not boring. Tell me details~.

Izuru Kamukura: There is nothing to be talked about. Because I currently am… not anyone.

EDGY

I can remember at least two, their first meeting and then him trying to recruit Izuru for DICE.

someone*
If I make one more typo today, I'm going to kill myself.

Same, I think Ouma really does allow himself to be much more of a kid around DICE since they know each other and I'm a real sucker for stories about friends who always seem to be bickering but they really do care about each other.

ass

Ass. Pecs are good too, but ass is superior.

It depends on the husbando.

But usually cute pecs.

Depends, are the pecs feminine pecs?

mainly ass

Both are good.

I'm all about the booty, but the real answer is why not both?

I wish there was more art of Saihara using the R button. Kaede has a lot more than he does.

He's probably much less reserved/purposefully distant because they know all about his chuuni ruses and are happy to play along with them because they know it's just Kokichi being Kokichi and not actually being serious. Plus, they get what he means with most of his lies and assbackwards ways of saying things.

This does not mean they don't roast him for being so cute and unmenacing as an "evil supreme leader", though.

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/158612266934/gontas-free-time-events-5
>Shuuchi Saihara (speaking): None of those are gentlemen…

>Gonta Gokuhara: Huuuh!? That’s not possible! Gonta studied long and hard about their gentlemanliness, you know?

>Shuuchi Saihara (speaking): Aren’t you maybe studying from the wrong sources… Those guys you mentioned are all just fictional characters…

>Gonta Gokuhara: …Fiction?

>Shuuchi Saihara (speaking): Errrrrrrrm, it means they are not real. They’re just characters in a story.

Ass

1/3

since i asked this too late into the last thread

vocaroo.com/i/s0kbmfIjOD05

who's sore wa chigau yo was this?

TL

>Gonta: “Afterwards, it’s heard of gentlemen to go out of their way on a bizarre adventure concerning a stone mask.”

I bet the taller members sometimes take his hat away and he mock cries but it's all in good fun, though if they're in DICE they're probably all as much of a chuuni as Ouma is which makes it sound even more fun.

Seriously though, they probably get on his case all the time for looking too cute to be evil and it's likely one of their running jokes.

Himiko.

3/3

She needs help

It sounds like a Himiko outtake.
Compare it to this:
vocaroo.com/i/s0HkDCeHI2oJ

It sounds like Kaede/Kaede's VA. Where is this from?

i love the protagonist R-button power memes
>does this mean komaru doesn't have the protag strength since her game was a shooter?

c-cute

Considering his motive video said they were all fun-loving prankster criminals at heart, I bet they're all just as chuuni as him.

I also like that it's mentioned that they went around the world causing trouble. Imagine these fuckers on a transcontinental plane.

>I'LL BE THE BUGABOOOOOOOUT

No way, they're completely different. Himiko's VA in this track lacks the gentleness of the first. I'd also say that the first is more "hollow" (I can't think of a better word) while the second isn't at all.

I want Himiko and Ouma to spend some time in the love hotel!

Yeah, I thought the voice sounded kinda feathery, that's why. It seems like someone's outtake, when their voice isn't fully warmed up.
Kaede's voice doesn't really match it either, though. Her voice is a little too deep for that.
vocaroo.com/i/s0yNnbkzXOe2
Could it be Chiaki's voice?

> Prankster criminals dressed like madmen, having fun worldwide

Why does Ouma have such a fun backstory? Assuming DICE isn't down to just him, that is.

I really hope they didn't make their unique designs just for that one CG and that they'll be shown doing their shenanigans in some form of a spinoff. Even in a gag manga. They sound like so much fun.

I like to think that the "real" DICE was a group of friends that normie Ouma had that pulled little pranks/petty burglaries and they were just made into SHSL criminals in his memories.

That's not from the game idiots, you will not find that in the game data. It's some user fucking with you. She did the same prank before the gmae was released.

huh, damn.

thought i found something cool

oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/158649033365/i-received-a-submission-with-a-wonderful-piece-of

"Both hope and despair were false here, because the game was focused on a different direction entirely; the school, the cage, and the show itself never allowed for anything “real”–because everything was supposed to be “fiction” from the start."

I am still so bothered by how a large number of the cast are straight up criminals by backstory and how many despotic rulers will create a 'fiction' of them being better than they are via propaganda and making political enemies disappear, but of course it's the killing game that has to be fictional because people are regarded as criminals for voluntarily signing up for it.

I think the explanation is much simpler: They are literal inmates slated for execution.

The despair when it turns out they aren't real.

why does this ship exist?

I mean, the fact that Amami is clearly not happy about being part of another killing game implies that there's a degree of force involved in these games. He does not act like a TV celebrity excited and ready for being part of round 2 of a "beloved" media franchise. He acts like a hostage being thrown into a killing game.

It's pretty clear from the epilogue that the prologue is clearly important for gleaning the "truth" of why they were in the game in the first place, and it implies that they all were, in fact, forced into this in some capacity. If TDR are the "official" hosts and they are involved with the government, I definitely think a few of them were put into the game for punishment for whatever transgressions against the peace they may have committed, regardless of if they really were SHSLs before.

Why does Oumeno exist?