hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

Previously:

>blames the game is for Underage kids
>post shit meme as op

doubt

>When playing against paladin the danger zone has always been 6 life

Isnt it past your bedtime? Or are you a west coast shitter

According to the user from the previous thread we need to prepare for the dinosize boar combo.
Does anyone have any ideas? I was thinking Cobra + sf protector to give it taunt. It even survives concecrate

I really like this great argument that you are forwarding to us! please i would really like to read your thesis on how you managed to figure my age based on my text patterns

Stay mad kid.

REAL NEW THREAD

I don't know how to view webm on mobile but I'll assume it's some absurd gimmick like drawing molten off that damage per card cost

I will just keep playing Pirate Warrior and beat the Paladin 4 turns before he can even play his combo.

shadowcaster is a great card from a great set

im not saying dinosize is good, but it warrants testing as a 1 of in murloc pally, especially if you are trying out the boar clear with the new legendary desu. its also an amazing pick off the healing horse guy.

t. guy who actually plays murloc pally and enjoys building decks instead of just netdicking pirate warrior to grind out that rank 15 floor.

>Be Blizzard
>Rotate out the only working gimmick Priest has ever had
>Realize this makes him shit
>Reprint his most busted cards and move their conditional battlecry to an unconditional deathrattle
>Also remove the Dragon tag
>He'll still be shit because he has less boardclear than Rogue because DF Potion stops being good
Nice one Brode, really funny. Make a class nobody likes now.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR OPINION MEANS SHIT FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAH

I can agree about the healing horse. It's still a shit card, user
t. a guy who plays N'zoth pally and enjoys building decks

No one ever liked Priests.

Pity is not the same as attraction.

>this user joins discussion boards just to tell people to shut up and thinks it actually upsets people

truly kek worthy

>Brode reprints Silverware Golem on steroids for Warlock
>Also gives him a quest that requires him to discard cards (i.e. play cards strong enough to require that drawback)
Good one

What murloc paladin? Anyfin rotates.

words of wisdom
playing against priests feel as shitty as playing against shaman- an actually overpowered class

I love it. I want more actually interesting cards like this, and I want them to be more viable than boring dumb aggro.

Oh hey Zoo requires two legendary cards now to be playable, thanks Blizzard for making yet another cheap deck expensive to build.

The Dragon gimmick for Priest could have been salvaged into something nice. Now it's even worse and what we have now is probably the gayest gimmick he's had yet.

i honestly forgot rotation affected tier 2-3 decks, never mind fuck dinomight and fuck paladin and fuck brode

Name one nice mechanic that is not discover.

Do you think more rogues will use it once azure drakes goes out or will she stay meme pick for N'zoth/jade/C'thun decks?

combo

You play the wrong game if you want interesting cards.

Gain +1 Attack and Taunt

>three expansions every year chock full of patches tier "mom get the credit card" legendary auto includes for every remotely cheap archetype

>Whenever you play a card with Overload, gain +1 attack per Overloaded Mana Crystal
>Overload (2)
>Overload (1)
>Unlock your Overloaded Mana Crystals
:^)

That is the slowest shit I've ever seen. What kinda game could that be playable in?

OG Deathwing was pretty dank honestly. Sad that he won't see much play anymore.

A game with decks twice as large.

A game where maximum health is not a mechanic and interrupting your opponent's turn is entirely possible.

legends.bethesda.net

What 2? The moth and?

but azure drake is a useful minion to copy with shadowcaster

the quest itself

unless you want to play zoo without 3 mana 3/8s and an eventual edwin van cleef that dies to hemet

Lakkari Sacrifice. If you wanna beat Control with Zoo, that card is going to do it.

>Anyfin paladin
>When finja and the goons murloc 1 drop and this nigga exists

Murlocs arent a combo deck anymore, they're back to being a rushdown archetype

I mean you get a finja turn off then this nigga turns up and slaps your board on the dick, what do you do?

Put a 1 mana 1/1 copy of a minion into your hand.

Play double Hungry Crab.

Teching against control has never ever ever ever ever been the right thing to do in Hearthstone.
And it doesn't help you at all against midrange and aggro which will always dominate the meta.

So unless by some wonder of the universe we get a control meta, the quest won't be needed.

Silence because it's not gay-ass free removal that still addresses retarded greedy plays.

Im gonna cum in your dirty assholes

Rogues go to 5 drop will be Burgly Bully with Azure Drake gone.

Shadowcaster is actually extremely similar to Azure (gives you a card, same stats, trade spellpower and cycle for generating value off of an important minion)

But then Burgly Bully has a very strong statline and nearly gurantees value for ramping or auctioneer

I never really noticed it.
I kept replacing drakes with shadowcasters if I wanted to use them.

The current meta in Elder Scrolls Legends doesn't have a single aggro deck in tier 1.

If you're playing Discolock why wouldnt you run Lakarri Sacrifice? Its literally free bonus value for discarding at the cost of your t1 (alternatively you summon malch imp t1 and cast it t2 with the other imp or coin out librarian/succubus)

Can someone talk me out (or convice me) of preordering?
With actual arguments, no meme answers.

I stopped playing on January because the meta was shit, I logged today and I only have like 300 gold.
I will probably get 3200 dust thanks to my ragnaros and sylvanas.

Im considering returning because I really like dinosaurs and prehistoric shit.
Is the game any better?
I have full shaman jade, its still good to reach rank 5 in 10 days?

My favorite classes and most of my collection is hunter, pally, shaman.

Help /hsg/

Yeah, it's a good card that will help Murlocs a lot.

It's also a Neutral, which leaves you with no real reason to actually play Paladin when playing Murlocs (in fact there are a few classes that would be better for playing the zoo murloc deck this card promotes, like Warlock or Shaman).

Seriously, this is an aggro card through and through.

>Turn 1 Murloc
>Turn 2 Bluegill
>Turn 3 Warleader
>Turn 4 This

Or
>Turn 8 Call in the Finishers + Gentle Megasaur

Which do you think would be a better class for playing new Murlocs user? The one that can swarm the board with Murlocs (Shaman) or the one that can not (Paladin).

I think that it's a pretty obvious choice but whatever. Play the dead class if you want to user.

Wait till expansion is totally revealed dumb dumb

Preordering is better value than buying packs at any other time, so even if the expansion is shit you would want to consider investing if you're going to keep playing no matter what.

Otherwise wait for all the cards to be released because why would you want 50 packs of cards that could be garbage?

You can catch up quickly without preordering.
If you have decent collection from previous expansions just craft vital cards for one deck and complete others later

Paladins dont have a useless hero power

And have a better early game

>I'm returning because I like the theme
Why

They've already proven they don't give a shit about the aesthetic of the game anymore, what with printing a card that literally gives you a pack of cards

PAIN

Also this dude with small time recruits is amazing

Do shamans even have another murloc support card outside of call in the finishers?
Seems like they're on par with warlocks with their trash "Seadevil Stinger"

>Paladin
>Good early game

Nice joke.

FUCK

>maximum health is not a mechanic
What is this supposed to mean?

M U S E U M

"Ayo user did you get me some food too"

>overwhelmingly winning game
>disconnect for no reason right before i'm going to lethal him

i'm fucking done. blizz will find a way to fuck me over even if they have to cheat.

>Paladins dont have a useless hero power
It's useless for murloc deck unless you draw that guy
>And have a better early game
Good joke

hide your gorehowls hids
it's MUSEUM thread

>Useless without him

Well paladin also has huge buffs for tokens so not really

>Unless he draws him
>Mulligan for 1 drop
>Even if you dont you can hit him with small time recruits

You will literally always have him by t4 at the very latest

>Paladins dont have better early game

Paladins have 1 mana 3/2 murloc
Shamans have ....

>Well paladin also has huge buffs for tokens
Nobody plays them because they are slow and suck ass. Using 1 card to get 5/5 token for 6 mana, wow that's broken!
>You will literally always have him by t4 at the very latest
Yeah, good luck with that
>Shamans have
Good minions, good cheap AoE, good cheap weapons, lots of cheap direct damage spells to remove minions and close the game (something paladin doesn't have at all), flametongue totem which is way better for sacrificing tokens and weak minions into big guys that any buff paladin has, fucking Hex. That's not even a full list. Finja package already works fine in shaman decks, better than it does in paladin decks.

>9 mana 5/30 taunt

BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY

It lowers the chance of having a playable 1 drop on t1 which is oftentimes fatal for Zoo. You need to establish board control as early as possible.
You don't always start second to have coing.
And it's not free. It's a 6 mana total cost that doesn't do anything until 1 turn after you played the portal, at which point it gives you 2 imps that have summoning fatigue. So the first actual benefits you see are 2 turns after you used a 6 mana combo which potentially fucked over your turn 1 and took most of one of your turns later on.

It's not a bad card, but it's not a card for Zoo which is currently the only working discolock. It would actually work better in a midrange warlock deck, which unfortunately doesn't exist. Control warlock can't justify discarding 6 cards to use it.

>You will literally always have him by t4 at the very latest
I recently played with a deck that i made back in january and I noticed there is a dirty rat in it after third day of playing it when I was 1 card away from fatigue.
There was in fact 2 copies of dirty rat in this deck as I checked later.

>pint sized
>potion of madness
>inner fire
>3 mana 30 damage combo
easy peasy

>you can't counterplay it with Sylvanas
>elementals are for mage and shaman mostly
this meta is going to be horrible

Why are you still playing this garbage user?
come join me in a turn based battle card game that's actually fun AND balanced, Shadowverse

A know nothing about the hearthstone """""""""competitive""""""""" scene. Who should I vote for in this choose a champion bullshit? Who's the favorite to win?

*polymorph, hex, execute, sap, assassinate, brawl, hunters mark, pint sized steal, mulch, naturalize, silence, siphon soul, blast crystal potion, corruption, noise plays.*

9 mana 0/1 with taunt.
When will people stop falling for the big stats lategame meme. If it doesn't have a devastating effect, battlecry, deathratlle or can't be targeted by spells, it's useless.

>Running bok in the age of DINOSIZE

Get with the times grampa

Never mind the fact that any murlocs you have living on the board come t6 become 3/3s when the new lego comes down.

>Good luck with that

Not sure what point you're trying to make here
You know how common it is for rogues to have swashburglar or shamans to have tunnel trogg? Paladins are literally MORE likely to have inquisitor early on because of STR

>Good minions

Not after rotation ;^)

Let go thrall. Uthers time is here
Go play Cucktrol with Volcano

SV's PC UI looks like shit.

This fucking game is rigged against me. Anyone else have this problem?

Have a (You), you made me laugh

Join you in Elder Scrolls Legends? Sure thing, my man.

yeah that entire game is really ugly

pure cancer

>not playing on an emulator

im kinda scared

Should gain +2/+3 instead of just +5 health honestly.

If they're gonna print a giant I AM TAUNT guy that dies to removal they could at least make it so that you actually have a win condition with it if your opponent doesn't have an answer.

A 5/A LOT minion still ultimately just has 5 attack and will act as nothing more than a stall at best (and that is assuming that your opponent doesn't have an answer to get rid of it).

You do know that it doesn't fix the UI in the slightest when you play it on an emulator on your PC, right? It still looks like shit for a PC game.

And I have my phone for phone games.

Sylv is leaving standard anyway broski

You can mulligan away the portal if you want to. You're still rolling for flame imp/malch imp/absolute madman. 6 cards to hit with your opening hand of 3 (-the quest obviously)

29 cards, 6 good rolls, 5 total roll chances. Those are great odds.

Besides, lakarri zoo looks more midrangey, abusing massively overstatted discard minions (lakarri felhound and doomguard) to control board in the midgame to activate portal.

>Portal doesnt do anything until turn after

I think you missunderstand the portal. The imps are summoned at the end of your turn, not the start. Its 5 mana summon a 6/4 split across 2 bodies, then do it again every turn for the rest of the game

He's not even meme material big like the Ancient One. He's just uselessly big. I would take Soggoth over him any day and situation.

>Hearthstone
>you are at 30 health
>heal your face for 3
>you are at 30 health

>The Elder Scrolls Legends
>you are at 30 health
>heal your face for 3
>you are at 33 health

I think the maximum is 100 health because there is a title reward for it.

He is a win condition

Get him so big, then if opponent doesnt have answer:

DELICIOUS
SPIDER
ICHOR

FEEL THE STRENGTH
OF
MY.
BODY

What am I picking boys?

pally

The one that got murdered by illidan

If you mulligan away your quest, you will end up drawing it after you already played a few discards cards making it harder to finish it.

Ideally you never want to mulligan a quest spell. if you want to do it, you're not playing the right deck.

The portal triggering at the end is way better than what I thought it doesn't. Dunno why I confused it for at the start of your turn. But I still don't think it will fit in Zoo. Maybe a slower midrange oriented discolock. Zoo already plays the midrange game at a lower curve so if they give Warlock proper support, it might work.

>Sylv is leaving standard anyway broski
I think that's why he's saying you can play Sylvanas to counter it.

Illidan has Gul'dan's skull because he raided his tomb, not because he killed him.

Other timeline Gul'dan.